Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

Certainly, a good reputation is evidence of the members' confidence and admiration for your content, and your writing style, and it is a catalyst for everyone to present their best in publishing distinctive and useful topics.

Personally, if I do it and I consider that it is necessary to appreciate the work that members like you do in making the topics interesting and the guidance that it gives to beginners seems great to me. We appreciate that everyone appreciates your hard work.

:
Hello there, my mate. Your three topics are extremely useful, particularly for beginners, and you certainly deserve interactions, constructive feedback, and a good reputation; however, some members have little interest in these topics and are content to simply read and comment on the message.

It's really sad
All members should share their information and topics with others and give good feedback only to those who deserve it.
We have to work as a team and motivate each other to live up together.

• +2 1

welcome my friend your topics are really useful and worth interacting with and also there are a lot of topics in this section worth interacting but maybe some of their way of interacting is to share opinions i.e. reply by commenting on the topic good luck 

• +1 1

I agree with you on the importance of giving positive evaluations to dear topics, because, as I mentioned, this is an encouragement for them to do better cognitively and share it with the members.

• +2 1

Yes, we must stop waiting, for members to like our comment and we are not generous in giving good responses, you have 50 reactions every day, please use it.

• +4 1

Actually I see many useful posts but they do not receive any likes or few likes
We have to interact with the useful topics, and this will encourage the new members to continue working in the forum

• +3 1

Whenever I come across a post which is very good and well constructed I used to make sure that I give it a positive reaction so as to motivate the author to keep doing better.

• +1 1

My friend, you do not have to be sad, for this reason, the useful posts you have made are enough to make you feel proud ... I advise everyone here to give the reputations of those who deserve it.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, your posts are very wonderful and useful, in fact, and we, the members, have to support each other and give each other some admiration on the condition that the topic is useful so that we encourage and motivate to publish such useful things constantly.💮

• +1 1

Many members are not giving like each other because the payment of giving react is not giving to us so that's why they stop giving reputation and i think it was totally wrong.

We are here for sumbit a good work and appreciate if someone do more good work than why we don't give other reputation .

Keep reacting each other positively it will strong our accounts.

Hello dear members everyone I hope you all are good and doing a great job on the street from first thing I want to tell you that their brother you information is very beneficial and good for me and every DB and jinah who is working on this so thank you for sharing with us a useful post

Hello my dear friend.Yes you are absolutely right.If we find any useful posts or consecutive topic then as a reward for that we have to give positive rating to the post which helps other users to remain motivate and they make more useful posts or consecutive topics.

I am sorry for you, my friend, in fact your topics are very meaningful and useful and make it easy for us a lot, but most of them here post their duty as 20 comments and do not care about the efforts of others .. continue and do not stop and you will get an appreciation for your efforts

Just now, Alina42 said:

Dear friends,  @Danyel @NaveedAhmad786 @Pereira you can make money based on posts in cryptocurrencies. So you need to post a constructive post to post here. Do not post any mistakes. We need to collect information on everything by posting here. People will give you a positive reputation for posting well here, and you will be rewarded from this forum. I support you to instill a positive reputation for everyone in the forum by posting useful posts on this forum. Thank you 

Importance-of-Knowledge-In-Learning-1200x675.jpg

@Alina42 You are very right my friend, being here they qualify you and pay to create good content, but you have to have useful information, for this I can highly recommend that you also read articles on cryptocurrencies when you are browsing online, this will create more interest in you and It will fill you with infinite possibilities to create new content, the more content and that this is new, you will have many more ratings.

• +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 8:38 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, There are many members who do not feel good like me about their topics without likes. At the end the majority of them stopped doing topics.

In the last days I did my effort to show you or to facilitate you some things on this forum and Yobit, I have received many views and positive replies, but unfortunately I have just received a few likes about my topics! Thank  you for your participation on my topics and thank you very much for those members who like my topics. 

But I think we are here to help between us and to encourage others to do their effort doing topics, so liking topics or constructive post is the good thing we can give as reward.

These are my last three topics where you can see my effort about the job, positives replies and the few likes:

Right brother, you are absolutely right that many of the seniors members do there efforts and make the useful and valuable topic for us so that we know the world of crypto currency... But many of them don't receive the appreciation from the members... I want to say that olz support such members so that they keep doing there work smoothly... If you don't give them the positive response if there posts and valuable then they will stop doing there work of making posts every day.. In a result you will see every day the similar topics by the juniors members on the section... 

• +1 2

You are doing a great job dear.Keep it up.And you posted a very useful information.The forum in the people can help each other so we don't get jealous or hate from others good topic.We should give it a positive reputation.It will encourage them and if you will help others,then others will definitely help you.

This thing is because there are many members here who just subscribe to posts in order to compose the 20 comments
Their only concern is making money.

• +4 1

I think for a person giving  reaction limit for one day is about  10 numbers. If it exceeded the it will be making some negative impression and might be we get some warning from the team.

You are right to give the topic a good reputation. The least we can do is to thank whoever the topic arises, so we have to pay attention to this matter more than just commenting.

• +3 1

Many members have stopped giving reputation on valuable topics due to stopping payment for these responses, but this is not good. We must give ratings on wonderful topics in order to stimulate the continued publication and participation. Thank you.

• +1 1

Thank you for your helpful content to the members of this forum,I think that we, as members, should positively rate the posts that contain useful information in cryptocurrencies,To motivate the publisher to continue his wonderful work and to reward him,Therefore, if we see a job that is reprehensible and contains useful information, we must give it a good reputation.

Everyone should be respected for their reputation and constructive work and we should encourage them to do more and more work so that everyone can continue their work seriously from their respective places.

Thank you my friend, you are really working hard to make this forum better and I think you are doing it to help other members only with no other goals, so all members who benefit from your posts should show their gratitude and admiration for your work.

• +3 1