More topics more reputation. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Of course, members put a reputation on the topic in a way more than comments, because topics are read, and comments are not read a lot of them.
Also, having more and varied topics is good for learning and commenting on them.

• +1 1

My friend you are absolutely right, the more we post, the more we will get the reputations but the condition is that if our posts are not good then we will not get the reputations. If our posts are useful and good, then we will get maximum reputations and add to our posts. 

Making themes doesn't really implies that you will acquire a standing consider when chatting on like on the site, yet making day by day post in enormous scopes will at last have numerous individuals seeing you on the site as being dynamic, as I client which I believe is virtually wherever is obscure client and others. 

All the members work in the same style and if they want a good reputation then they have to increase their efforts.  More things give us more engagement.  But I must say that a logical publication will tarnish the reputation of the forum

I think, don't think the topic is useful because everyone in this forum knows that topics gain fame points, but topics also give full and useful meaning and gain some knowledge but I think your only intense reputation points, but bro reputation points will help  Not to increase your earnings, but some users give reputation points when they see a meaningful comment.

Good day people's I want to everybody to becaful about repit one topic because is costing banned seriously my dear friends becaful ooo

Well that is a good idea. We can start creating topics in order to gain more reputations. But also we need to keep it in mind that we should not post anything that will violate the rules of this forum, any kind of mistakes can lead us to get banned. 

Firstly becoming a good writer with meaningful and useful content then we can write many topics.it is True that good topics get more reputation than commenting on a post.so we develop ourselves to get more reputation by creating unique topics everday

• +3 1

Yes I totally agree with your opinion. Because I recently understand that the topics get more attention than the comments. So that people can review your topics and gives you repetition what you deserve. But most of the people give positively if you post good topics, instead they didn't get noticed about your good replies and you didn't get reputation.

When you create more topics you earn more reputation kin this forum is a good thing but that does not mean you should concentrate on creating new topics every time besides the reputation us just for you to know that you're doing a very good job in your topics. 

Sure, my friend, I am totally agree with you that extra posts you submit in the forum, this will extend the recognition amongst the participants of the forum, however that is now not all. Your matters must be of excessive great and unique. 

Hello I'm a newbie here, and I don't know that if you put more topics, you gonna get more reputation. But one thing for sure you need to put quality contents whether topics or comments, then you will be having more reputation as people see your posts as meaningful. And try to put unique topics also. We don' want to see repeated topics.

Welcome, yes, you are right, and I agree with you if we want to obtain a large number of reputations. We must focus on publishing useful and distinguished topics because the responses from the anecdotes are to obtain a reputation for them.

Truly I concur with you that more points we will compose more standing we will get. Yet, the primary concern ought to be that there ought to be some rationale in posts and subjects which help up our insight .

Salute my dear friends.Hope you all do well.

If you do create topic So this increases your reputations And people like your posts.Creating topics increases the courage to work inside a human being.

If you reply to any post On this platform,

And your answer should be so good that people like your answer.

Hello friend you are right,if you can take your time every blessings day and create a very useful, constructive and informative topics that will provide you with positive reputation but the most important thing is that the topics must be legit and unique which will stimulate a member to give you good reputation.

Yes I am strongly agree with you . Thanks for your advice .we should always create the useful topic and always use the simple language . so we can easily gain the reputation 

I totally agree with you that the answer is full of making a topic that will get you short. Your topic is advice.
And I would prefer to give more answers when making more money topics

• +3 1

On 3/17/2020 at 8:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

If our topic is useful then we will get good reputation. The more topics we write, the more reputation we will get but the topic has to be useful.If the topic does not have good information then we will not get positive reputation. We will try to write the topic well so that the time will give negative reputation.

Of course, when you write a lot of daily posts, your chances of achieving a good evaluation and a great profit from the CryptoTalk forum increase, but this will consume you a lot of time, meaning you should search for topics that you understand well and write a lot of pamphlets that may number up to 50 posts per day until You get 20 appraisals a day and win 20,000 satoshi
  • Useful or interesting 1

Halo dear i am agree with your words.when you creat more topic you get more reputation but the fact is that when you creat a topic in your topic must have a unique and informative things and also relate with this forum .when other people see your topic they show interest in your topic they automatically give you a good reputation.best of luck.

• +1 1

I don't think if that is really necessary.

Whether you provided a lot of topics or not the contents of the provided topics is all that truly and actually matters.

So, i want us to believe that even a less provision of topics which carries huge rate of importance can be rewarded with high number of reputation than the other part of the story.

• +3 1

Of course, increasing the number of your posts means increasing the number of your good reputations, especially if the topic is distinctive and there is no like it, but unfortunately here are many lazy members who do not give the reputation to those who deserve it.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Making themes doesn't really implies that you will acquire a standing consider when chatting on like on the site, yet making day by day post in enormous scopes will at last have numerous individuals seeing you on the site as being dynamic, as I client which I believe is virtually wherever is obscure client and others

Greetings to you my dear friend, I agree with you, you are right, but the topics we present must have good content and benefit others, quality and quality are more important than quantity