More topics more reputation. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

I think that your reputation is dependens upon the quality of material not the number of posts, if you did post with quality of material, if you put useful information in your post you can get more reputation. This is only thing for getting reputation.

If you want to have more reputation you have got to write good topics or posts that are relevant, you need some time to explore on what kind of topic or post to write that would be useful to the members if you want to have good reactions useless topics or posts will affect your reputation.

Note; avoid copy and paste your account will get banned if you plagiarise.

• +2 1

Welcome friend,, you are indeed right and I agree with you in case we need to earn countless reputations. We must focus on distributing useful and recognized topics on the basis that responding to stories should be their authority. In fact, if you post more useful points every day, your reputation will grow every day.

Yes i have to agree with you on that. Topics get more attention, at the other hand replies don't get much of an attention if we reply late. That is why they don't get any attention. So posting more often is a great choice.

Hello dear friend, you will not have protection for the number of posts you make in a day, you will get reputation, how much you post in a day is very important to read your posts according to your posts and they are all very dear.

Truly I concur with you that more points we will compose more standing we will get. Yet, the primary concern ought to be that there ought to be some rationale in posts and themes which help up our insight.

Yeah, my friend, I also noticed that when I write a new post, it's rated, but when I comment on a post, I don't get any ratings.

I genuinely accept that more subjects will draw in more notorieties, and it might pull in more sure standing if the point is discovered valuable and educative to the members of the forum

Hi friend Yes along with lots of topics , the topics also should should be simple and clear to everyone and it should contain important information . The posts with low quality language and lots of mistakes gets negative points to always make crystal clear posts for the users here.

Just now, Shazoka said:

Right my friend , you should a lot of topic in order to get reputation but your topic get useful contents that give others knowledge from those others learn about cryptotalk. Otherwise you just waste your time

@Shazoka Obviously my dear, If you write more topic, you will get more reputation. So always try to write useful and unique topic everyday. By this you can get a lot of reputation. You also need to follow the forum rules and regulations. Otherwise you will ban from this forum. 

Yes you right more topics you will get more reputations.  But some topics are boos up your knowledge. Its about how much effective the content is.if you post useful then ofcourse you earn money.

Yes creating more topics result of more reputation but many new user don't have enough knowledge that they repeat topic because they don't know that repeating can be a reason of banning account. So, my opinion is that a beginner should avoid to creat a post, because many questions already asked by newbies. So, I think there is no need to ask anymore.

There is no point in creating topics that dont have any value or use to others. We must we able to create unique posts that have a reason to be posted in this platform. Let it be anything related about crypto currencies as well as other topics too. Then we will only get more ratings and then increasing our reputation.

Yaah,,this is very important topics for everyone.We should creat more usrful topics to get more reputation points. Everyone wants to get more reputation points. If you creat more topics everyday people will attracts your topics and give more ratings.But you have to creat useful,informative and logical comments which are helpful for other members.

Yes I am agree with your post . As , more topics have more replies and and more replies have  more reputation . In this way if we increase a number of meaningful topics having beneficial content then we will definitely increase our reputation.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Yes I agree with you the more you create topics the more you get reputation but mind you if we say topic we mean reasonable, useful and meaningful topics can allow you get reputation not topics that are not relevant to what the forum is all about, more good topics more reputations.

• +2 1

You are totally right , new topics get a lot of positive reputation and that is good for your rank as I guess but the problem with topics is that the get deleted most often , I have tried to post several times and the were really good inquiries but unfortunately my topics got deleted shortly after they were posted and I kind of hoped to get a reason for the deletion so that I can avoid it next time.

• +3 1

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

I my opinion don't rush to create more topics, try to make topics that are useful and are informative with respect to cryptocurrency so that people like them and give you positive reactions. If you choose topics wisely then they will definately become viral and will help a lot of new members. In return, you will earn positive repute. 

I agree with you because the more we increase the number of subjects, the more reputation we will get because the majority of the forum members rely on making reputation for the topics and that comments get a small number of reputation.. @Xemen

That's absolute but i don't think if that should only be necessary because it is not only by creating a topic that a member can probably get a high reputation indeed.

Even by construction of good comments that is really helpful and useful, we can possibly obtain the high reputation.

My opinion though!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree and the proof is your reputation because so far I saw and replied to many of your topics and since all of them are helpful you already have a huge reputation on your profile which means many of members here benefited from your information you share here and gave you reputation in return

Yes it's true the more you post constructive topics in the forum the the higher the reputations you gain from fellow members. Reputations is another way of commending a member for a the effort is making sharing relevant and informative topics, posts benefiting the forum.

Of course, but it also depends on their relevance, and whether they are interesting to users? I believe that writing posts and comments is a good thing that can bring you good funds and skill. Getting a reputation makes you a more interesting and advanced user, which is very cool

Only if you have a good post not all post have a good reputation and have higher reaction, only the best one and the useful post ,there is many post that we cant give them like because they don't bring any new information 

I agree to you my friend that the more topic that we created the more reputation we will get but only if that topic we created are having a good quality and useful for the other members like giving advice, your experience here which they can adapt and apply on this forum.