What's your best earning method? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

What's your best earning method?

I think that the best way is mining for beginners, since there are several forms of investment but there is a percentage of risk of loss for being a beginner, before starting with other methods you must fill up with knowledge and not get carried away by emotions!
and of course you have to be patient!

Dang a hundred a month, this would be interesting, i think that in order to make that amount you have to have at least 10 times that money to invest it or trade and over a month maybe expect that amount. Also it is risky, and you have to be very active. I think that with a thousand and five hundred dollars you can get like a five to ten percent return in a month but is risky, only do it if you dont really use that money regularly, and only withdraw the earnings or reinvest them. Also you need to develop patience and resistance to act or not act regarding the situation you are seeing in the screens. It is a skill that you need to develop, but if you comit to that of course you can make it my friend. I suggest binance to start trading.

The best means of earning online is selling of skills, a good programmer will earn a very reasonable amount of money online skills such web design software developer e.t.c is offered by a programmer, another means is graphic designs they are highly in demand online.

Hi friends I comment an hour ago but I was looking some videos about the bankr site and bankr token and it sounds like a great ecosystem to invest, does anybody have experience using this site? I think that the many functions it has are great, what i dont like is the ten percent commission charge they charge when you sell of withdraw. I understand that is the income needed to pay dividends but it seems strange to me, that they can pay just to keep your tron there. But the token seems to have a good value, i saw that is used to value two tron and now it is worth twelve tron so it is rising in value. Please is someone is in that platform and knows that it work, please comment or direct answer my comment please.

Hello, you can learn trading skills and with a little capital and knowledge that you have gained to trade in reputable exchanges, trading is the most profitable job in cyberspace, but it is not low risk and low risk.

For me the best method I have is to trade and hold since both over the years that I have been working with cryptos have left me good results giving me very good profits.

First option: trading. With little capital and with information and knowledge, you can make good money. Second option: p2p. It's much easier as it takes less money to get started. You also need knowledge in the field of trade / exchange. Third option: airdrops. Earnings are much less, if I were you, I would earn money from this method and move on to the second point. It will be long, but possible. And fourth option: make money from a regular job and in the same way go to the second point. Its the best way to earn a lot of money 🙂

On 3/16/2020 at 5:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. We know how hard it is to earn money online with no profit. What do you suggest or use in order to make at least 100$ a month? 

I use all the ways to earn I use airdrops trading competitions faucets and do tasks too and join giveaways on twitter there are many giveaways every day

On 3/16/2020 at 11:08 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. We know how hard it is to earn money online with no profit. What do you suggest or use in order to make at least 100$ a month? 

My main source of income at the moment is two.

The first is through the mining investment that Yobit offers us, it really has very good and profitable plans (in the long term), it is a way of generating interest with our capital that many times we have it there carrying dust.

Remember that to generate income you do not always have to invest, but by doing so you will have more profitability and commitment to your profits.

The other section I work in is Airdrops, where you can earn higher monthly earnings than maybe a day job. I invite you to investigate a little more about this topic.

It is good that you have goals of at least $ 100 a month, however it would be more reasonable if you try to receive a little less and little by little you are achieving more.

The best earnings methods for beginners are join airdrops and join giveaways in Twitter to make a good capital, but definitely the best earning method for professionals is trading in crypto coins. 

Edited by awwad

Describe my desicion above. Thanks for the question, it is relevant now.

Edited by Xorazzz

My main source of income is trading, but I also use other methods to earn extra money such as answering surveys. Not all people like to do surveys because you have to spend 2-5 hours a day to make a good profit. 

I think airdrops would be better, some are good and you have to take advantage of them, as in the case of YOBIT that knows how to give good airdrops, another method would be trading, it can give good profits but at the same time it is risky

There are many options but you can start with mini-jobs and surveys pages, you always get good money from them if you dedicate time and perseverance, then with the profits you can make small investments so that you can passively generate money.

Edited by josbaq
the answer was doubled
  • +5 1

The best method to earn is long-term investment, without a doubt, keep your coins for a long time 2 to 5 years maximum, there you will see great profits all with patience, investing money that you will not use in the short term and not selling anything.

Another way to earn more than $ 100 per month is by trading, but if you need knowledge and learn a lot about the subject since they are risky operations and you have to evaluate many factors.

Edited by josbaq
My answer was sent by mistake twice, edit this answer giving another option to the topic
  • +5 1

The best income method that I have right now are investments in the world of cryptocurrencies since they can provide a very rewarding and very satisfactory profit when buying anything you need

I advise you to start investing in cryptocurrency. In the long term, you will always be in the black, because the cryptocurrency is gradually growing. It is advisable to buy stable cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Also, keep an eye on the chart and buy on the dips. So you can do about 50% per year.

On 3/16/2020 at 11:08 AM, Cammer said:

Hello friend, I do not have such stable sites but I think it would be crypto mining but those who have been in the trade for years to be more sure or in surveys those sites are incredible and on the way I see their reputation to get rid of doubts.

Hi. In my opinion the best and almost safest method to earn without any additional knowledge is staking. Deposit and get you money with extra % back! 

The next one is of course trading, which requires extra knowledge.

I think that this forum has a very favorable offer for beginners to earn money. You can participate in various giveaways and promotions. And also engage in trading, but you must have the skills and means to do this!

You can easily earn cryptocurrencies at different airdrops, and another way is to trade the earned capital and make contributions to promising coins. Gradually you will learn how to make money or crypto. And realy low risk is mining coins

57 minutes ago, bladexx said:

My main source of income is trading, but I also use other methods to earn extra money such as answering surveys. Not all people like to do surveys because you have to spend 2-5 hours a day to make a good profit. 

Can you expend that? 

How much does one earns doin surveys for 5 hours a day. 

Is it profitable?

Thanks in advance.