What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

Obviously my dear, When you write this post. The whole crypto market was decreasing highly. But now crypto market cross two trillion market cap. So, you can easily realize the market. In this month bitcoin hit $64k+ and the other crypto price increase 10 to 20x. 

I not know about this in explanation I just read and hear and know about this I think all the cryptocurrency price decrease due to Corona pandemic with the word economy in a bad situation everywhere

Hello there greetings I see lots of news past few days and in my opinion I think cripple price is still climbing high and because of the market good in a few weakside the big coin will be 100 $1000 I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and you also game information about this first and I hope good luck for the future

• +5 1

Hi dear. I am new user here and i didn't know about this and also  not know lots of about crypto. I am trying to search on lots of different topics of crypto. I am collecting lots of information. When i know about this i will share to you.

Good luck, my dear friend, the main pillar in reducing the price of encrypted currencies today is the epidemic that has swept the whole world and this has greatly affected the reduction of the price of encrypted currencies, but this matter is not permanent and I have great hope that this epidemic will disappear within months or the end of this current year as a limit The maximum prices of encrypted currencies are due to their natural value and for the better .

Dear in general, cryptocurrencies have been on the rise recently, from the second half of 2020 to the present day, and the reason for the need for all work inside the home quarantine is the reason for the spread of the Corona virus in general and everyone is that working in the field of cryptocurrencies and the best work to earn money in easy and clear ways that is his vision for the future currencies Cryptocurrencies are rising in the long run. Sure, thank you very much

I do not have any idea about the price of the crypto talk i am new here and i do not know anything about crypto currencies thats why i also wanted to know about it if anyone know then share with me also because i need this kind of knowledge.

• +2 1

Well actually the corona pandemic have almost demolish everything. So we just have to be patient and keep waiting maybe if the pandemic wave is slow the prices of crypto currencies will raise.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The prices of cryptocurrencies depend on supply and demand and the speculation of traders. Therefore, cryptocurrencies decrease and their prices rise every period according to market fluctuations, global economic situation and global trade movement.

The Coved 19 virus has had a major impact on encrypted currencies as well as on all aspects of life in general, which has led to a decrease in the prices of encrypted currencies and I believe that not much will change as long as the virus is very widespread, but with the decrease in the wave of the virus, things will return to normal

• +2 1

Dear friend ... in the period in which the value of cryptocurrencies decreased ... it was the same period in which the Corona virus appeared, and this led to many employees and programmers in their homes, and some of them became infected ... and this was the main reason for the fear of value..

But now the value of cryptocurrencies has increased and started to escalate, returning to what they were and better .. I wish you good luck and success, my friends.

Any currency, my dear, is subject to decline and rise, and I see the reason for this as the Covid 19 virus. This virus has affected many currencies, but we do not despair that it is subject to appreciation and this situation is temporary. 

• +3 1

Friend we cannot say anything . We can just make predictions but we don't know that our predictions are true or not but we hope so that its value will rise soon because it is good for us and in this way our payment will also increase.

The prices of cryptocurrencies decreased earlier and this was due to the Corona virus, as a major economic shutdown and closure of most economic sectors around the world occurred, and therefore some large investors withdrew money from the market in order to overcome the crisis of work stoppage and this led to a drop in cryptocurrency prices.

Hello dear friends.  How are you doing .  We are all aware that cryptocurrency prices are improving day by day.  Bitcoin prices, for example, two days ago reached 62,000 dollars per currency.  Cryptocurrency stocks are likely to be on the rise in the coming days due to the large number of people trading them around the world.

• +4 1

It is not easy to analyze the prices of cryptocurrencies because many changes occur in the prices of cryptocurrencies every day, and it is not possible to know the price or direction of movement of the price of the currency easily, but I think that the price of cryptocurrencies depends on supply and demand, so the decrease is due to the decrease in demand for cryptocurrencies.

The Corona virus has affected the prices of cryptocurrencies and led to their decline, but after the passage of a year after the epidemic, they have returned to record numbers due to the increased demand for them by companies and citizens.

Dear friend,

I think that after the biggest wave of corona virus passes , the price of cryptocurrencies will rise again, this is inevitable.

Welcome my friend here that the Corona virus has frozen a lot of business and led to the collapse of others, this is normal because of the freezing of the market and the stock exchange

We have to be patient. This problem will pass after this fierce wave of the virus is cleared

We have to be patient and work hard

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend

Hello friend no one can predict the crypto currency and crypto fluctuation beacuse it is amaze of this currency to make shocked to the people, but current time is rising of the crypto currency and i hope 2021 is the time to high the crypto currency and crypto world.

dear from my point of view i think the prices of cryptocurrencies is decreased due to pandemic dieases but dear as the corona virus will finished then the prices of cryptocurrencies will rise back so we do not lose hope just keep patience and do not hurry to sell your coin hope so you will understand what i want to tell you thank you

The prices of cryptocurrency is changing gradually some times its very high and sometimes its very low.  So we should examine its value carefully and withdraw coin when its value reaches highest pint. 

It is golden time for small investors to invest in some big projects for getting sure four x to ten x profit after halving event of btc. So main projects are xrp, eth, etc, eos, bitcoin cash.

Dear Friend
I believe that the rise and fall in currency rates is related to the amount of commodities that you can obtain from them, and I believe that Corona virus will have a major role in raising its price.
Good luck