What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

I think that the pandemic has really affected the prices of everything, but still yet I think that the prices would still be okay in a sooner time, because the economy would definitely gets back to normal. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It's quite obvious that the Crypto prices are falling and going low due to this issue of corona virus which has affect slot of things including the prices of Crypto currencies but I'm hopeful that everything will be sorted out soon and the prices will rise higher again

Dear friend I think that the main reason to fall prices of cryptocurrencies is coronavirus but now the prices of cryptocurrencies will be rise up because more peoples invest their money in it and showing their interest about cryptocurrencies.

You should keep in mind that cryptocurrency market is like the sea waves once it is up and the other minute it is down , so there is no still case for it , and to be honest still in crypto market is not healthy at all because it is a state that you cannot profit from , we need the constant fluctuations to be able to earn. You buy from the bottom and sell at the top and enjoy your profit.

If there any changes in the prices of crypto currency so it all about the covid 19 a hug gap come due to pandemic because this pandemic effect the whole world one way or another way 

Hello my friend Sometimes this happens, prices drops often. So what you have to do is purchase more digital currencies when their value drops since they will rise once more, you have to wait some time.

i think you can use many site like ( trading view ) . there are many people who have good Experience many years ago . but the best thing is that how can you analysis or predict coins in the short and long time . so i advice you to learn Technical analysis it is the best . and good luck

to be honestly we earn money from crypto talk world situations that prevent that happening right now and looks like that they will keep going worse before we can start. People are protecting to account in largely about the blank in the soviets to correct 

I think, at the moment, everything will be like this, because this virus is the only reason, so if we still see it, make sure that nothing is changing, however it is good and bad at the same time, because we can get our bitcoin now.  Hold on and wait for the right moment to sell it.

I think to invest in bitcoin is very good becouse the price will keep increasing gradually and that will be good for you olin investing and mind you also what ever you do there alsways a risk in something you will ever do best of luck

This because of the Corona plague that influenced all nations of the world, including stock trades, worldwide carriers and cryptographic forms of money. At the point when the Corona scourge is done, things will get back to business as usual.

All that will remain like that in the current time, since this infection is the possibly reason, so on the off chance that we actually seeing it, at that point be certain that nothing will be changed, at any rate it is acceptable and awful in a similar time, since we can hold our bitcoin now, and trust that the correct second will sell it, and awful, in light of the fact that you can see the market .

Honestly with due time crypto talk currency price is growing very fast and among all the currency it's only crypto talk that have the most rapid growing currency. 

As we all know that during this pandemic situation all things are affected so with my opinion crypto prices are also effected because of this pandemic situation 

The decrease in the price of currencies is expected from the sudden movement of Bitcoin because the amounts of money that were present to invest in all currencies have been withdrawn a lot of them to invest and trade on Bitcoin and thus the value of the rest of the currencies will decrease significantly, but this will not last long for the stability of the price of Bitcoin. Currency prices will return to rise again Therefore, I always recommend buying when the price of the currency is low in order to profit from it a lot in the future

I think price going done due to Corona virus. I'm telling because before Corona virus price was high. So after Corona and some passage of time it can be rise. So it my opinion about price. But so many other reasin can be in behind this ,but i think Corona is the reason of low price.

• +1 1

Hi, the cryptocurrency market is very unstable, this is both an advantage and a disadvantage of cryptocurrency.  The price of btc can fall significantly if there is any reason, for example, some news, and in the future it can grow strongly, this allows making money even on the smallest change in the price of a currency.

I think the biggest reason for the rate fluctuations are this because of the pandemic situation. But the rate depends on many factors it changes time to time. 

On 12/11/2020 at 8:01 PM, Msh9 said:

I think the price of talk coin would rise and far better than is started as it's normal a drop I'm price which is a frequent feature of crypto coins. What's required is patience and over come the fall in price.

Yes you are right the whole market either it is physical or online market is disturbed and down. Crypto currency is also affected this time by the physical market value and it's reputation. 

Yes, my friend, I think that the reason for the decline in the price of cryptocurrencies is the Corona virus, which affected everything around the world, and when this epidemic ends, I think that prices will rise significantly, so we have to be patient and monitor market prices

On 3/14/2020 at 9:40 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

I imagine that after the greatest influx of Corona Virus passes, the cost of digital forms of money will rise once more, this is unavoidable

• +2 1

Yes you are absolutely right the prices of cryptocurrencies are down now a days and these are declining gradually. 

I think that the prices will increase when the demand for the cryptocurrencies will increase. Now the prices of bitcoins are very high so people are attracting towards bitcoins so the demand for cryptocurrency is low. But the situation will normalize.

• +4 1

I think the price of btc will now increase sharply because we have no gone through the covid crises and we are now out of it atlast so i think at the end of 2021 the price of all cryptocurrencies will rise due to incresing supply and demands in the market

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro