Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world) - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world)

I wrote a report based before Rich the dear friend she's the fascinating information and I definitely got them very much and will do in my work life because I simply didn't know it before lol theme of your beauty I wish you luck and thank you.

• +3 1

These are very good and common terminologies to be aware of indeed because getting to know these words will be very good as someone gets deeper in the world of cryptocurrencies since it is not at every place that the full meaning will be stated out

This information is very useful and deserves a good reputation, my friend. For me, there are a lot of terms that are not clear to me, and now I understand them well and they will help me later.

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Thank you very much for this useful topic, it was a good set of terms, I didn't know much of it before, thank you for sharing it with us. I wish you and everyone good luck, may God reward you.

• +2 1

This is very informative for me as a beginner. As a crypto member I should know about these terms. I appreciate you for giving this information regarding crypto, it will surely help me in future.

Thank you my dear mate this information is very informative and i get a lot of knowledge from your post and it increase my interest on crypto forum i not know about these terminology but after read your post i get learn about  these important information.

A beautiful topic, and it can be said that it is one of the distinguished topics in this forum.
And it is good to tell the new members about it.
They will benefit a lot from it.
When creating a new topic or commenting on a post.

• +2 1

Hello my friend , an glad for finding this post I always wanted to learn more about crypto currency terms that used usually by experts and experience people but I don't know what it's means , I wish if you add more terms cause I know there is a lot more of common terms used by crypto users 

• +1 1

Appreciate you, mi mate, for this useful knowledge. I didn't know a lot of these words before, but now I'm beginning to recognize just about everything there is know about cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency - Cryptocurrency

It is a form of digital money that aims to obtain a high level of security;  This is to protect the virtual transactions based on them, hide the identity of the sender and recipient, and also control the creation of new units of the currency, as it is difficult to counterfeit.  For this, the cryptocurrency has important advantages such as: decentralized authority (that is, without a controlling intermediary such as Pay Pal, for example), and the presence of a public / home account register in which virtual transactions are recorded in an integrated manner called blockchain.  Transactions between users on a peer network are done directly without an intermediary through the use of encryption.

Bitcoin

It is the first and most famous digital currency encrypted and is considered the gold standard in the world of cryptocurrencies, as it was developed by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008, and can be compared to other currencies such as: the dollar or the euro, but with several differences, the most prominent of which is that this currency is completely electronic and is traded over the Internet  Just without any physical presence of it.  It is the first decentralized digital currency, as it is a system that works without a central warehouse or a single manager, meaning that there is no central regulatory body behind it.  Bitcoin is an open source currency, where it can be cloned, modified, and then launched.

Blockchain

It is a technology for storing and transmitting information in a safe, inexpensive and without centralized control, and it is a public record of all cryptocurrency transactions in chronological order.  The blockchain is shared among all users, as the chain is used in order to ensure the continuity of digital transactions, to ensure the correctness of transfers and to prevent double spending, since the chain contains all the actions that have been taken, it enables to know the balance that each address has on the network.  This concept is called (describing the chain to the interconnectedness that exists between the blocks), as each block contains the margin of the preceding block, and it goes on to arrive at the first block called the "formation block".

Mining

It is the use of the ability of the computer and the Internet to solve mathematical equations and document transactions to extract the encrypted digital currency.  The mining process in a more correct sense is the process of engaging in documenting and recording transactions in the blockchain using the computer and the Internet, so that these transactions are combined into one block to solve a complex mathematical puzzle or equation, and the first person to solve the equation is rewarded either through transaction fees, or from  During his acquisition of new units of the currency listed on the chain of blocks he is participating in.  Cryptocurrency is mined using an algorithm called Hashing Algorithm.

Satoshi Nakamoto - Satoshi Nakamoto

It is the name of the founder and inventor of Bitcoin.  There are many hypotheses about the identity of this character, as it is not certain whether this name was the real name of the inventor, or if it was just a pseudonym that was used only to advertise the new currency.  Also, it was not known if the name was for a man or a woman or for a group of people.  In many cases, it was announced that the true identity of the inventor had been revealed, but these announcements were not confirmed and the true personality remains unknown until now.  Satoshi Nakamoto is believed to be in possession of approximately one million Bitcoins.

Public Key Encryption

A type of encryption where the user is given a pair of encryption keys, a declared or public key and a private key.  The private key remains confidential to the user, and the declared key can be distributed to everyone.  The two keys are related to a mathematical operation (varies according to the algorithm used), and one of the keys cannot be found by the other.  This system is used to encrypt messages using the declared key, which can only be decrypted by the corresponding secret key, and is also used in the electronic signature. The message signed using the sender's secret key can recognize the signature by anyone who knows the sender's public key, and confirm its identity.  .

Wallet

The wallet contains the basic information to carry out transactions in the cryptocurrency, and it stores the public and private keys that can be used to receive or exchange this currency.  The wallet can contain several pairs of public and private keys, and the cryptocurrency itself is not stored in the wallet.  There are several types of wallets, such as: software wallets, which are a program that stores keys on the user's computer, and online wallets, which are wallets provided by intermediary companies such as banks, or they can be physical / hardware wallets, which are usually a small device for storing  Encryption keys, these wallets are considered the most secure.

Peer to Peer / P2P

It is the user's ability to exchange data, or participate in transferring files or digital assets directly with other users on the network, without the need for this to be done through an intermediary or supervision by a central authority.  Among the most important applications that depend on the peer-to-peer network are programs for sharing songs and movies on the Internet, Bit-torrent, or cryptocurrency platforms such as Bitcoin.

Mandatory Cash - Fiat Money

It is a legal currency with a face value with a government guarantee, which the government announces as an alternative legal currency for financial commodities (such as gold, for example) to be traded in.  This currency can be traded with other foreign currencies on the foreign exchange market, and thus this currency has a value in relation to other currencies.
 Legal tender - Legal Tender is a broker or means of payment legally recognized in a country, and it is considered legal tender according to the criteria mentioned in its laws without limiting the amount.  In other words, the law considered current transactions between individuals not limited to the quantities and denominations that they choose from this currency as long as they acquire the legal status of issuance.  Paper and coin currency is one of the most common types of legal currency used in most countries.

An alternative cryptocurrency - AltCoin

Any cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin, and sometimes Ethereum as well.  There are thousands of alternative currencies at the moment, and the most important differences between Bitcoin and these alternative currencies are: Since Bitcoin is the most popular and widespread currency, it is the hardest to mine and the most expensive, while the alternative currencies are less popular and widespread.  Therefore, it can usually be obtained in an easier and cheaper way, and its price can be more stable than the price of the fluctuating bitcoin, and many of these currencies were created to avoid the problems in the Bitcoin system that were impossible to predict at the beginning of dealing with them.

Node

A blockchain system is a large and complex network of identical databases called nodes. These nodes contain all previous transactions that took place on this chain.  These nodes are computers located on the network that organize and coordinate ongoing transactions between miners and cryptocurrency dealers.

Branch - Fork

Branching or fork is a condition that occurs when a block chain splits into two separate chains, temporarily or permanently.  Branching occurs naturally during mining, when there are two chains that follow the same rules, have the same proof of work accumulated, and both are considered valid.  It can also occur as a result of using two different sets of rules in an attempt to obtain the same blockchain. Branching in cryptocurrencies is used to add new features to the blockchain or to counter the effects of a hacking attempt, or to eliminate a bug that has a serious impact on the blockchain.  There are two types of branching: hard branching and soft branching.

Proof of Work PoW

It is to verify the validity of the work that occurred during the mining, and to prove that it is correct by using the computational power of a computer.  Bitcoin and many altcoins follow this method of consensus and consensus to ensure the validity of the blockchain.  For this, the method has some disadvantages such as the high cost of the equipment used, the energy and effort expended to confirm the work, and users may decide to move to mining an alternative currency if the reward they will get is higher, and with the increase in coin mining and the introduction of a lot of it, it becomes more difficult to mine new pieces of the same currency.  With time.

Proof of Stake PoS

An alternative method for validating a transaction or block, where the focus is on the amount of the lot (the currency) and the age of that lot when selecting the validator.  This stake can be considered as a bank deposit, the longer it is and the commitment of the owner, in addition to other factors, the greater the opportunity to verify the authenticity of the block and obtain the transaction fee.  Therefore, if you transfer your share from one address (or wallet) to another, the share will be reset to a new age.  This allows building a reliable network between users with verifiers and guardians, in this method it is not "mining" that is important, but "authentication" is the most important for processing and adding block to the chain. The most important features of the method are: speed of authentication, no need for expensive devices, less energy consumption  Authenticators are more loyal, the higher their stake and longer commitment they will have, the more chance they have of endorsement.

. I have learned from your topic now these terms that I will definitely face greatly later, especially that term called the moon and the term hand the paragraph these two terms are new and I have not heard of them before as it can used especially when having to make an article about Crypto as using this terms will kind of promote the use if this terms in general, as more and users will love to use them, as to talk about Crypto tasks talks 

We believe it is relevant for everyone because it allows us to generate some good ideas using cryptocurrency. Hopefully, one day, we will be able to contribute positively there, as there is a great deal of obligation to be fulfilled. If I have it, I'll be able to do some good.

My dear friend these are the great terms which were not known to me thanks for telling about these terms and giving alot of information for cryptoworld.

Thank you my friend for these valuable terms about the cryptocurrency trading project in general. I knew the last of these terms well, but my dear I took it from you in order to spread a post to others, which is a tip for me to learn technical analysis to enter strongly in the field of cryptocurrency trading because trading cryptocurrencies needs To one thing, which is technical analysis, in order to enter it greatly, thank you very much

There is no doubt that many of these terms I did not know, thank you for sharing them with everyone, there is no doubt that everyone will benefit from them.

I believe the most commonly used concept in the cryptosphere is crypto, which is an asset built as a medium of exchange that employs strong cryptography to protect financial transactions and asset transfers. 

Bitcoin, the most widely utilized cryptocurrency, is one of them. 

To fully comprehend cryptography, it is essential to learn terminology.

Interesting terms that you just published. It is important that we learn to handle that new language of Cryptocurrencies and especially at the time of trading or investing we must know what they are talking about and share the same experiences using that same language.

These are frequently used terms in Cryptocurrency so it's good to explain these in one post and definitely it is very important for all the people who are involved in Cryptocurrency that they should be known to these terms.

• +1 1

This is good, and thanks for letting us know this crypto words, because even me I know some but not all of them, because since we are not using them daily we will forget them of course, we know only the most known and the most used ones like whales and altcoins and hodl, thanks for sharing. 

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Thanks for sharing us this useful information I didn't know there is anything like this in crpyto market, though I haven't traded there before but I hope to do so soon and this information will really help explore verry well،

Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks dear for sharing this i think everyone on this platform should know these terms in order to work benigicially with the cryptoworld.i know some of them but i was unaware of the term HODL i liked it most we should stick to it no matter how worst the marked condition is.secondly i liked the point ATH if we follow all thse point we will never be dissapointed.