Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world) - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world)

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Thank you my friend for this important information. Many types of languages are used in the world of cryptocourance. I'm new here. So I've gained a little experience about Cryptocurryrency. From which I learned that many kinds of terminology are used in cryptocourse.Especially the word that is known as fuoamo and these two terms reinstate the word of the passage and I do not know them before them.

Here we think it is an important thing for everyone because here we can come up with some good ideas from cryptocurrency. Hopefully one day we will be able to do something good there because there is a lot of responsibility to be done.  I can do something good if I get it

Thanks for this great post. It's educating and full of information. This are the kind of post  that will broaden our scope of knowledge in cryptocurrency. Weldone for the post.

Yeah its true that we can learn here so much but on the other side if we see our terminology is also improve we learn a lot of new words here so our vocabulary skill is also improve when we working here so this forum is good for our financial support as well as for our intelligence

• +2 1

the fear of losing is not in the crypto only there is always the insecurity of these things which you can not make or can not want to lose even in any business an in all the relations the fear of losing includes.

In this aspect of a biginner,I think here are strange words he need to get use too,this words are mostly use during transaction process.

• +4 1

Thank you very much for sharing this greatest information with us I am very impressed by your post I will only say that you are responsible and good member of the forum . I hope all members of the forum will get benefit from your post and also will appreciate you for this hardworking.

Yes my dear thank you very much sharing this information . This is very helpful for us I think. I know here is bullish and bearish that is increasing in the price and decreases also. So this information is very important.

• +1 1

Thanks for this update for those that don't know about it should try and put it to mind because as you go into the crypto world you get to see this term more often than you thought

Good post my friend, I have little time with cryptocurrencies and I did not know these terms, it is good to know about these terms in order to understand perfectly the publications of the other members.

On 1/5/2021 at 2:47 PM, Crypto lover 002 said:

This can be great, and much obliged for letting us know this crypto words, since indeed me I know a few but not all of them, since since we are not utilizing them day by day we are going disregard them of course, we know as it were the foremost known and the foremost utilized ones like whales and altcoins and hodl, much appreciated for sharing .

@Crypto lover 002

Yes, my friend. I agree with you. I knew some of these words in crypto market however a lot of new words start to appear as more people comes to the market. These type of information is beneficial for all of us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thank uh sooo much buddy for the information now I understand about the cryptocurrency much and can move on in this coz its good opportunity for me for earning money online

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion the most important terminology in the crypto currency platforms is that to know about the marketplace and coin total and circulating supply and also know the trading volume buyers and sellers.

One thing is that we need to do trading for a long term.

I really thank you, my dear friend, for this very valuable information .. I did not know anything about it before .. Surely all these terms will appear to us in turn .. The funniest term is the term whales 😁

Thank you for this generosity and providing information in a simple and understandable way. Beginners can get a good earning from work in the cryptotalk forum.There are many members who can get a lot of knowledge through this precious information you sharing here.

• +3 1

Thanks you very much for the post at least i have learn another great lesson here and also for the beginners to lean some of there mistakes. We really appreciate 

This information you have shared with us is very helpful and I have taken some knowledge from it hoping others will do so as well thanks for sharing.and I a thankful to you that you share this type useful information with members.

This information you have shared with us is very helpful and I have taken some knowledge from it hoping others will do so as well thanks for sharing.and I a thankful to you that you share this type useful information with members.

thank you for putting ahead those terms of cryptocurrencies in order that beginners in this discipline can gain from them and so they know the maximum commonplace terms within the area of cryptocurrencies, after which all of us has come to be the talk of the superb reputation that digital currencies have acquired. every day there are numerous beginners in this subject, so it's miles our responsibility rationalization to them.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all after conducting searches I decided to share with you some important and most used terms in the coding world

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

It is also considered one of the mechanisms that is strongly spread in the crypto market and other markets, and it is the process of buying a currency because everyone bought it 

One of the most important things that puts people at risk of loss is the rush due to the fear of losing, so your research must be done before buying any currency.

*MOON

It means the moon and symbolizes it when the price of any currency increases, it will reach the moon

*LAMBO

This word symbolizes the abundant wealth that every person and every trader working in the field of cryptocurrencies dream about

*WHALE

It is a reference and description of the whales behind the high and low prices

*Bullish

It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

*Bearish

Bullish reversed and generally believed that the currency rate would decrease.

*Altcoin

Any cryptocurrency outside of bitcoin is called altcoin.

*REKT

It means the currency is destroyed and destroyed immediately after being bought at a high level, so you will have REKT.

*Weak Hands

Weak hands which refer to the investor who is selling at a loss when the market is in a declining stage.

*Shill

It is intended to mean that a particular person or entity creates a commotion about a currency, to make a fuss about it and increase the value of the currency.

*FUD

These letters have a great significance and are intended for fear and suspicion, and this matter occurs because of the publication of negative or doubtful information and sometimes false and non-existent in the first place.

*HODL

The abbreviation also has great importance and means to stick and not to sell even in the stages of weakness and market collapse

*ATH

Higher than ever.

It is the high value that the cryptocurrency has reached and achieves a historical price, and it is an entirely inappropriate time to buy.

I hope this post has benefited everyone and made clear to them things that they do not know

●This topic has been translated from here 👇

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arab-btc.net/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A9/amp/

It's a very good topic and actually appreciate your efforts by creating this topic infact each and everyone of us need all you mentioned in the topic,we love it,I advise all the forum members to stick on this topic, thanks.

• +2 1

Much obliged to you for this post, none of what I knew previously. I have gained from your subject now these terms that I will confront enormously later, particularly that term called the moon and the term hand the passage these two terms are new and I have not known about them previously. 

• +3 1

Hello, dear friend! Thanks for the helpful and informative post! It will be useful not only for a beginner, but also for an experienced and professional person. I myself did not know what Altcoin, HODL, FUD, Shill, REKT, LAMBO, Weak Hands are. And I already know the rest. But all thanks!

On 3/13/2020 at 5:26 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all after conducting searches I decided to share with you some important and most used terms in the coding world

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

It is also considered one of the mechanisms that is strongly spread in the crypto market and other markets, and it is the process of buying a currency because everyone bought it 

One of the most important things that puts people at risk of loss is the rush due to the fear of losing, so your research must be done before buying any currency.

*MOON

It means the moon and symbolizes it when the price of any currency increases, it will reach the moon

*LAMBO

This word symbolizes the abundant wealth that every person and every trader working in the field of cryptocurrencies dream about

*WHALE

It is a reference and description of the whales behind the high and low prices

*Bullish

It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

*Bearish

Bullish reversed and generally believed that the currency rate would decrease.

*Altcoin

Any cryptocurrency outside of bitcoin is called altcoin.

*REKT

It means the currency is destroyed and destroyed immediately after being bought at a high level, so you will have REKT.

*Weak Hands

Weak hands which refer to the investor who is selling at a loss when the market is in a declining stage.

*Shill

It is intended to mean that a particular person or entity creates a commotion about a currency, to make a fuss about it and increase the value of the currency.

*FUD

These letters have a great significance and are intended for fear and suspicion, and this matter occurs because of the publication of negative or doubtful information and sometimes false and non-existent in the first place.

*HODL

The abbreviation also has great importance and means to stick and not to sell even in the stages of weakness and market collapse

*ATH

Higher than ever.

It is the high value that the cryptocurrency has reached and achieves a historical price, and it is an entirely inappropriate time to buy.

I hope this post has benefited everyone and made clear to them things that they do not know

●This topic has been translated from here 👇

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arab-btc.net/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A9/amp/

Thank you for sharing such a great information. I am really glad to see that the posts on cryptotalk forum contains a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Seniors member share their views and knowledge with other members. 

On 4/5/2020 at 12:55 PM, bitcoinb said:

Thanks a lot as this terminologies would help us greatly especially people like me that are new to the crypto world to be more conversant with the crypto words.

Thank you for sharing a valuable information in cryptotalk forum. It is a gift for a beignners . All traders should know these basic terms. If  all members remembers these terms it will be helpful in future in cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1