What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

It is a good idea to report all the spam members, but we should think that they're new because they don't have an idea of the campaign and the world Crypto. That is why they get difficulty in giving their ideas, I think we'll first try to make them feel comfortable with the campaign if they can't make a lot of improvements to their content.

Yes, my dear friend, as you kindly mentioned, crypto wallets should be more secure and I would love to add to your information dear if you are kind and accept that we can report the senders of spam and block the sites of these fraudsters, enemies of cryptocurrencies.

The topic is very simple, my friend, you should try every person who offers you money and do not send any amount of money to anyone you do not know, exchange platforms, wallets and reliable sites do not ask you to send money.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, beware of fraudsters to steal our accounts. They want to tamper with this wonderful and enjoyable cryptocurrency, from which we gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

Unfortunately, until now there is no solution to completely get rid of spammers, they are spread across all platforms, and they try to trap beginners and defraud them, we just have to avoid dealing with any unknown person, so that we are not exposed to fraud.

There is no specific way to stop them completely because they have many ways they use to cheat and that is why I suggest they should be banned whenever they are caught since they are not after the development of this great forum.

My dear friend I want to tell you that the only way that we can stop these spammers is that we should report them to the moderators of this forum. and they should take action against these spammers and in this way they should be removed from this forum otherwise they will not be removed from this forum. I hope that the moderators will take action against these spammers in near future.

Brokers will still have an eye on you.

This, I believe, reduces the number of publications.

Because of the presence of spam, it is important to report it.

To keep the forum free of scammers, we use this method to expel them.

How did it greetings in my opinion I think it'll depend on us if we make take any precaution or any security measures that it won't need to afraid of scammers causes cameras are only when you are weak or your account and password are week so create and strong password in that way you will be very safe I hope you understand

Yes, I believe the scammers in charge of the fake account are our adversary and crypto's adversary. They are still working against cryptocurrency. I'll notify your controller if we discover someone is hacking with a scammer or crypto. The controller would then look at the person's account based on our findings. If any derogatory information is discovered, the account will be deactivated.

Your words are wonderful and useful, but I have a suggestion that could be better is that Google requests all the personal information of a person in order to register his personal mail, and in this way no one will try to send spam because his information will spread and be blocked and prevented from entering again.

You can get rid of them by generating a password that is nearly 8 characters long. You may disregard them by refusing to agree with any of their statements. They can give you a connection, but you won't be able to open it. This is one way to stop becoming a victim of a con artist. However, there is no problem with the term "scammer" when it comes to cryptocurrency.

My mate, this suggestion is fantastic. Many spammers and spammers were barred from receiving payment a few days ago, and the result was a mess, with inappropriate posts being deleted and countries with the highest number of spammers being banne

There are good ways to get rid of spammers and one of these methods is to have blue authentication tags next to the email names of popular and legitimate platforms, so there will be no spam.

Spammers and fraudsters should be reported and blocked wherever they are.  We also have to publish fraudulent messages in order for everyone to avoid these fake offers.

I think that there should be greater control over messages that contain unknown links or messages that are deceptive. Therefore, we have to beware of unknown persons and their messages so that the money is not stolen.

An important topic, it is necessary to punish the senders of spam, because they harm the reputation and fame of the forum, and we must report them when we see them, as they are fraudsters and work against the cryptocurrency project and abuse it, so we have to expel them in order to preserve this place.

Indeed, my friend, this is a problem we suffer from and we have to find solutions to it as soon as possible. Perhaps cooperating with officials here in the forum may enable us to reach laws against this problem.

Thank you my friend so much . the thecnician security is really important as you know , but belleive me while some people would find that silly , that good knowledge is the only way to defend your account , just learn more and the can not hurt you 

If we should create the strong passwords and think before sharing the personal data  and information with anyone because scammers are always active 

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for your participation. In fact, it is not easy to get rid of these and not all the time. These solutions work. We must be very careful and not trust anyone and we must banish our feelings in these matters because they are very sensitive.

I think there are many spammers here and the spammers will always be present around the world digital, but what concerns us is this best forum Cryptotalk needs help from us, so we should report spam posts and topics...!!!

Thank you for these helpful suggestions. If someone is exposed to something like this, they can report the spammers and the moderators will block them from here because they are very keen to protect the forum and clean it from those annoying people.

• +3 1