Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto?

Satoshi Nakamoto is hiding a whole team of people but now reading his posts and judging the style of writing etc. Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown, mysterious and expected person who made the bitcoin coin from what Bitcoin white paper. What can be seen there is that this person really has genial way of thinking not that his creation was not showing that enough but the way he describing things. 

For me, I do not care much about who Satoshi is because I searched and read many articles and opinions that talk about his identity, and there was a big difference between them, and I did not reach any clear result, so I decided to focus on learning to profit and make money instead of wasting time on useless research.

• +2 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym used by the person or people who created Bitcoin, wrote his white paper, created and published the original Bitcoin reference program and published it. The name of Satoshi Nakamoto became famous after the idea of Bitcoin was first announced in a research paper in 2008.

When you hear the name satoshi nakamoto, you don't need to ask again as far you are cryptocurrency lover because this is a very famous and popular name on the internet, so we hope to know his full identify one day because this is still hidden, thank you so much. 

I do not think that there is anything real about Satoshi’s identity, because if there was very simple information, the major currency investors would have, after searching and scrutinizing, access to his true identity, and I do not think that whoever wants to conceal his identity leaves behind him some of his privacy.

• +4 1

I also know about him I also want to see him he had insert from all the words so there is also a doubt is he is a creator of Bitcoin or not but anyone who have created Bitcoin is a great person because now it have biggest value in the market and that person will also be our rich man.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that I have not any idea about this because I am a new member on this for a man I am getting the knowledge about the cryptography and about the cryptography so very soon I will get the knowledge about this

• +3 1

I am the new  member of crypto world. I start working at this forum one week ago. I didn't know nothing about this. I am trying to collect lots of information about different topics. Thanks for sharing this informative topic. I also collect some information by reading comment on your topic. Thanks dear 

• Useful or interesting 1

He is the person who developed Bitcoin and the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym for this person, as this person drew the basic lines of Bitcoin, and created the original reference program for Bitcoin, in addition to that, Nakamoto developed the first blockchain database.

Edited by Arim1111
  • +3 1

Hello my friend .. He could have been the one who created the Satoshi digital currency, so the coin was named after his name . Good luck 

It is good to know more about Satoshi Nakamoto, who invented the Bitcoin currency and who brought about this great change in the global economy, but the real question is whether Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person or just a fictitious anonymous person.

All I know about Satoshi Nakamoto is that he created the Bitcoin currency and is of Japanese origins, and there is a lot of news about his death or his survival, but I am not sure of that.

In my opinion, Satoshi Nakamoto is not a real name but rather a fake name that the real inventors of Bitcoin hid behind to avoid being asked or threatened by other people, so we do not find Satoshi Nakamoto anywhere at this time.

Edited by Joseph73

It is important to know additional information about this unknown person named Satoshi Nakamoto, who has not officially appeared yet.  Satoshi's disappearance has diminished people's confidence in Bitcoin for fear that he is preparing a plan to withdraw funds.

Thank you for this clarification ...

As far as I know Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym used by the person or people who developed Bitcoin, created his white paper, created and published the original Bitcoin reference software. As part of carrying out the process, Nakamoto created the first blockchain database.

Thank you for your article, my friend, many people do not know Satoshi Nakamoto, and this is an opportunity to gain some information about him, such as his invention of the Bitcoin currency in 2009, that was a quantum leap towards a new field and method in dealing with money.

Dear friend, I thank you for sharing this topic. Satoshi Naka Moto founded the Bitcoin currency, founded the blockchain financial system, and also founded the Bitcoin Talk Forum. He is a very great person. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

He is the founder of the Bitcoin currency. He founded the currency of the Bitcoin in 2009 and disappeared and no one knows anything about him until now. He does not know if he was a person, group, gang or organization. But it appears to us from his name that he is Japanese or Chinese. It is also considered the absolute currency revolution.  Encrypted in the world

• +2 1

thanks dear for sharing this information with us and the only thing which i know about Satoshi Nakamoto is that he is the creator of bitcoin but no one know who he is where he lives because he hide himself and he is showing itself in front of the world no one know the reason behind this but dear thank you for sharing link which i am able to know about bitcoin more

Thank you my friend for sharing this article with us, I think this name is a nickname for the person or group who created Bitcoin, I think he is still unknown and no one knows his or their faces. I do not know much about this topic, thanks again for increasing my information

My dear friend I want to tell you that I have not had any knowledge about that because I am a new member on this forum and wanting more I want to tell you that I am trying to get to the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and other things on this forum

• +2 1

My friend, everyone says that he is the person who invented the digital currency and the most famous figure in this field at all, but others say that he is a fairy-tale character that does not exist and no one knows him

Greetings, mate! Thank you for bringing this up. Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of the Bitcoin currency, as well as the blockchain financial framework and the Bitcoin Talk Forum. He is a wonderful guy. Thank you so much for everything.

I have recently joined this platform,  so I have no idea about this , today, I have learned something new and knowledgeable. In start I though it was just the name of creator or inventor of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency but I don't know its meaning . 

• +3 1