Search bar sometimes doesn't appear - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Search bar sometimes doesn't appear

I don't know if this was a problem earlier, but now that the search tab always appears and works well. I have used it more than once to search for good topics, so I think that you have to use another browser to enter the forum.

I think that we all face this problem sometimes and the reason is that the mobile network may be slow or the processor of the mobile phone, you have to wait a few seconds

The search bar is important to me. I search for friends and many topics. I expect that because I have not encountered the search bar for work, it will stop or disappear. Thank you, my friend, for taking care of these matters.

Dear friend,  you can use CCleaner free utility to clean all your browsers from cookies and downloaded temp files, along with a few of the temp windows files that are no longer needed. I can't encounter this type problem to disappeared search box,it's always available for my crypto talk forum, but you face this problem its not good for you, so I think change your browser are any setting enable check, becausei think no other forum member not face this problem, 

Hi there readings if you want to search any member of this forum I think you should put the address first and then enter the person you find any in that order you will be able to search what you want I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Hi there greetings it is not very concerning things to do if you cant seem to find such Baju should reload your page or refresh your page in that way you will be able to know exactly what happened

Your problem is, I think, from the browser you use, because the search bar appears with all of us, and if your problem is not solved, you must contact the support on the forum and they will solve your problem.

welcome my friend .

I think the reason why your search bar is not showing up is because of the poor quality of your network connection.

Make sure your internet connection is strong, then refresh the page and try again.

I'm still new to this forum and I haven't experienced such a problem.If this is a problem with you search bar I'm sure it has been resolved because ive search for several things learning more about crypto-currency and haven't gotten any problem. 

Well my friend, I have already encountered this problem, do not worry, just wait. The search bar will return by itself, because there may be a problem in the forum.

lthink the issue each one should face.It may rely upon the portable organization and furthermore versatile processor.You need to stand by a couple of moments seconds certainly it wil appear.That is certainly not a major issue may dear friend.You need today the weather.

Sometimes it may be a connection problem and slow internet. Swipe up a number of times, close the site, and come back again.

Perhaps it is a problem with the site that has been solved. good luck

All you have to go to the main page of the forum and after that the search bar will appear, but it will not appear immediately and the matter comes back because the page is incomplete for downloading or the page is loaded in a light version so make sure that the full regular page is loaded and the search bar will 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. I haven't tried that anymore but check the browser you're working on. Or maybe the problem is on the Internet. If the problem persists, try to change the browser. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

When the you wants to find anything from cryptotalk , the search bar is the only thing that helps you in every way. It may happen that you never see the search bar but it does not happen and is always in its place. You need to be very careful in this matter

I always see the search bar for me and it does not disappear, it could be the reason for the browser or the internet source can be weak at times, I recommend you to try chrome browser or Firefox. 

Edited by Ross321

I've never had a problem like this. It may be due to internet issues or the computer you're using. If you try to reload or refresh the tab, you should be able to see it.

Yes you are right there are some problems that are now occuring in the performance of the forum it must be because of the over population to the over using of lot of members at the same time so it will some times become slow and hang so sometimes you will not be able to see some icons at that time don't worry please try to reload the page once again it will get better.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, Gaptil said:

Basically, this problem is due to network problem. I have this problem sometimes. In fact, I have to read this problem because I do not have a good network. If you refresh, I hope it can be fixed.

@Gaptil That is correct, that is typical of a connection error, it is something simple, when a page does not load enough because the network is very slow, these are basic things that one must learn and take into account when working on the internet, experience it teaches us that these things are transitory and are resolved when the network normalizes.

That it has never happened to me before, that you should check their internet because it happened to a friend of mine because his internet was not working properly and he was unaware of it, and that I promise to learn more about the subject so that if it does happen to me in the future, I will be prepared.

I have not ever experienced that because the search button is always available for me anyhow i want to make use of it sometimes you need to press home button first that's when it will show at the right top corner.

In fact, I do not have information for this problem because the search bar is always available to me. I think that there is a problem you have with the browser or on the Internet and it could be from the device you are using
I hope you find a solution to your problem

This has never happened to me before.. Whenever you want to search, it's at the top of the page... But if this happens I think it's because of the updates in the forum, re-enter the home page and wait a few seconds after that it will appear in the upper right corner.. This isn't a big deal, buddy. it's routine.

Hello my dear friend. I hope you are doing well. Friend i think it is technical problem because not only you but everyone face this problem sometimes so don't worry it is common problem and keep posting and share your knowledge with us.