Search bar sometimes doesn't appear - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Search bar sometimes doesn't appear

We need to wait sometimes for the search button to appear. It just disappears sometimes due to slow connection
This is a very important feature of this forum and saves us a lot of time

• +1 1

I don't really know about that problem because that really doesn't happen with me but i think it because of your internet connection being weak

which does not fully load the forum page

There are many Internet problems that all of us are exposed to permanently, including this problem, so I do not need to think about it. Exit the forum permanently and re-enter again, hoping that your problem will be solved

• +2 1

My friend
If you use the forum on the phone, the browser view may cause the search box to be hidden, so you can from the browser settings change the view to look like you are using a laptop
I suspect this will be the solution to your problem

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I can't encounter this type problem to disappeared search box,it's always available for my crypto talk forum, but you face this problem its not good for you, so I think change your browser are any setting enable check, becausei think no other forum member not face this problem, to say this is any technical glitch.

• +3 1

On 3/9/2020 at 12:24 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I am having with the forum search bar as it doesn't appear sometimes, so I can't search for posts and topics.

Can anyone give me a solution to this problem?

I have witnessed that problem since joining, I guess it because am a new member, am sure old members would have witnessed the problem in the forum that's why a member wrote a topic about it, but it obvious that such thing has been fixed and the search option always appears on the homepage of the site.

I also sometimes face this problem. Are type a particular term which is unknown to me on the search bar but even though I wait, and I wait, it doesn't come. only after several tries would I be able to find the particular topic for term that I am searching for using this search bar. I hope the year admins would come up with some solutions with this problem.

The security button has not happened to me yet, it is always available, it could be that the mobile network is very slow, you just have to have a little patience and verify your connection and see if that is the problem that causes you that the bar of search does not appear.

• +1 1

I don't believe I've ever run into this problem, but I believe you won't be able to find it if you use another browser. You can fix this problem by switching to a different browser.

The search button is very useful if you are looking for a specific topic that you need, so you must fix this problem to get your work done easily.

If you can't solve the problem, you can adopt a somewhat complicated method by going into the sections and searching within them for your topic until you find it. 

I face this problem sometimes,  I hope this problem will solve soon . But may be its my browser's problem. I have no idea,  please suggest me senior members.

according to me clean your browser from time to time. Also you can use C Cleaner free utility to clean all your browsers from cookies and downloaded temp files, along with a few of the temp windows files that are no longer needed. Although careful with the options as there are passwords and other information.

Hi friends.. 

Perhaps you are having a problem with your mobile phone system for the Google page you are working on, or you are having a problem with your Cryptotalk Navigator search engine., 

It's probable you have an issue regarding your navigator; many navigators wouldn't launch entirely, so this may be why you just do not see your search button on your Cryptotalk page web.

• +1 1

Dear condition, the search bar appears in the Crypto Talk forum. It is the main form. I must go to the forum’s home page and then wait a little while the page update process is finished. After completing the page update completely, the search bar will appear mainly and you should be careful not to update the page about By lightening the version, it may lighten and remove the search bar from the forum. Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for sharing this problem with us, but I personally have not encountered anything like it and I think that when it happened with you it was due to certain updates by moderators.

You need to have full access internet network that will connect all navigation so that the navigator will send information until the information return before you will able to see your search bar.

Greetings my friend , this kind of issues is common 

You need to check your internet connection first and refresh the page , if that's does not work , try to clear the data of your browser if this does not work either , try to update your browser to latest version , and try a new browser , nothing helps , you need to talk to support cause it's might be problem for the forum it self 

• +2 1

The problem may be in the browser that you use to open the forum or it is a temporary problem in your account that may disappear with time.
Try to change the browser and use others and check the search bar.
If the problem persists, contact the support team, I think they will find a solution for you.

• +2 1

Hello dear
I'm sorry that you can't find the search icon, Perhaps this problem is just happening for you and for some members,because the search button appears at the top of the forum, I guess you should minimize the page, maybe or wait a little.

I think that this problem may be from the browser or from the data or the phone because it does not face everyone here. Check the previous things and try to use another browser or update it. Please solve your problem soon.

Is that even an issue?? What is this man. Search alternative is directly on top of the screen. I don't have a clue how that vanish for you. Yet, amigo trust so you will investigate having an effect in the discussion with your reasonable posts

• +2 1

If you do not see your search bar on the web page, there can be a problem with your explorer, or sometimes you do not click on your home button. My friend tried to solve this problem.

On 3/9/2020 at 5:24 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I am having with the forum search bar as it doesn't appear sometimes, so I can't search for posts and topics.

Can anyone give me a solution to this problem?

Those who, too, have trouble accessing the search bar at times. In this scenario, I go to Google and type in 'cryptotalk' followed by the subject that I want to look for. The google results will then list all of the topics that are relevant to or close to the search you conducted on this forum, allowing you to locate the one you're searching for. It's really straightforward.

Yes , I agree with you in this regard . I also have seen this kind of issue in the search bar . Sometimes, I want to search for a member then the first two options appear but the other option doesn't appear in the search bar. So, it becomes teasy but after some time, this mistake is corrected. I think this maybe because of some issue related to forum.