Crypto vs Banks - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

The bank is the traditional institution, but cryptocurrencies are easier to operate without intermediaries or entities to which they are responsible, although it is difficult for the traditional bank to be replaced due to government regulations

12 years have passed since this 2008 crisis.
Definitely Bitcoin will beat the banks, people like more privacy, managing their own money, today's banks are putting a lot of buts. Interest on bank loans grows.

I think this is a rhetorical
 question if you want to slowly
 and reliably choose your bank
 if you want to quickly your
 version is an exchange.

image.png

Edited by Davis Show

I don`t trust crypto much. Cryptocurrencies do not have the same trust as banks. There is a lot in the crypto that was incomprehensible to the older generation. Until countries recognize the crypto at the state level, banks are winning unambiguously.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I make a portfolio - 20% real estate, 40% securities, 20% cash, 10% insurance. the rest is for games, nearly 5% in crypto. So, banks is only for cash safety (only my vision)

• +5 1

22 minutes ago, flou18flou said:

I make a portfolio - 20% real estate, 40% securities, 20% cash, 10% insurance. the rest is for games, nearly 5% in crypto. So, banks is only for cash safety (only my vision)

Thanks! What do you mean in securities? Is estate domestic or foreign? I would like to recommend also gold or other value metals.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:10 AM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

I think there's not going to be such a thing as a winner and a loser, what I think is going to happen is that banks just will have to adapt themselves to this "crypto revolution" and operate with it in some way. A lot of countries are adapting to it already.

9 minutes ago, Demix33 said:

Thanks! What do you mean in securities? Is estate domestic or foreign? I would like to recommend also gold or other value metals.

stocks and bonds, mainly USA, but plus China. Europe and other regions in ETF. Gold in fond, and a little. I have less gold than crypts🤣

Edited by flou18flou
  • Useful or interesting 1

If you spend a little time and study deeper what a cryptocurrency is, you will find out many interesting advantages of this payment system over traditional financial schemes. The main task of cryptocurrency is to facilitate financial transactions between people and make the process of transferring funds completely transparent. At the same time, there are no intermediaries in the architecture of cryptocurrencies.

3 minutes ago, flou18flou said:

stocks and bonds, mainly USA, but plus China. Europe and other regions in ETF. Gold in fond, and a little. I have less gold than crypts🤣

Got it! Nice choice!

here you need to think a lot,the bank also has bad sides and the crypt 

i put a used crypt and wind up a little

Most big banks are now acknowledging that the technology behind cryptocurrencies should be treated as the next big thing.

This is a huge debate and every day it grows more, banks for their part want to continue to have total control over the economy in the world, but today that terrain is being taken little by little by cryptos, in addition to cryptos were the assets that were least affected by the global crisis due to the pandemic.

Cryptos are all that we deserve privacy, decentralization, speed and efficiency, in all this banks fail or fail. But unfortunately as always governments using their power will try to regulate cryptos and turn them into what they never wanted to be. Either through punishments or penalties for those who do not adapt to the new regulations.

I am not an expert on the subject but I will give my point of view, in the case of banks, paperwork is needed for any operation, otherwise with cryptocurrencies that we keep in wallets, we have more "freedom" in terms of transactions. I say this from my point of view.

Crypto currency investers & developing teams should start a real bank to compete the old banking system. I'd personally prefer to see a bank such as "Ethereum Bank" on every town/city around the world.

I will go with cryptocurrency, you handle and take care of you digital money yourself, but in bank ,they hire people and they maintain your funds , taxes are involve in banks not like in cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and owner fuuly controll funds .but in bank Your money is in the hands of the government and institutions they can freeze your funds everytime their want 
crypto much better i think 

I think bitcoin will win. The biggest drawback of banks is that they are constantly churning out new money. And there is a limited amount of bitcoin, and this is one of the influencing factors for the growth of bitcoin.

I think that no one will win, both cryptocurrencies and banks will exist. Everyone chooses for himself personally where he wants to invest his money.

It seems to me that the main advantage of cryptocurrencies is their decentralization and therefore they are not subject to state control

The boom that cryptocurrencies have had in recent years has generated great interest from investors and financial institutions. Said interest is born from the considerable amount of money that moves through them, this does not please the banking sector, so many have already invested in blockchain technology.

Decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have strong advantages over centralized financial systems, primarily because of their ability to function and operate without a single point of failure, which hackers and bad actors can target.
Cryptocurrencies have significant advantages over banks in a number of areas, including security, borderless transaction settlement, efficient payment clearance, and lack of dependence on centralized service providers or entities. 

Edited by vitalinho

It is a battle that those who know the crypto world know that precisely that world wins. The banks have controlled us for a lifetime, our money in their hands and it simply grows a small% in the year with absolutely ridiculous plans. A good part of my savings, more than 80% are in BTC and another 10% in other currencies, only 10% is in the bank, to do my daily life I would say. In a year with my BTC I managed to make a very high growth of my capital, something that I could never do in the bank. It is just a tip, move your savings to crypto always with risk management.