How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

the best strategy and make it as airdrop as possible even if only 1% of them were true and of some value, then we would not only have lost time but made profit / gain, obviously we must avoid those who ask for sensitive data such as e-mail, mobile phone , kyc, private keys of the wallets

• +3 1

I don't know how much percentage airdrops are real because every airdrop will be different. We might see that some airdrops are real, but the other is not. Some airdrops have the price, but the other is not. So you need to find yourself to find the airdrops, but I don't think that will be easy because usually, the airdrops don't have a high price when it gets a list at the market, so you might disappoint to see how much your profit. But if we talk about 2017-2018, that will be different because every airdrop can give us much profit, and in a month, we can make much money from one airdrop.

• +3 1

I see airdrops as just a waste of time and many of them are scams and do not give you any profits so you should focus on the cryptotalk forum only because it is a reliable and profitable site.

• +3 1

We can't question the profits we get from the airdrops.

There are some difficult tasks we can't do.

But there are also fraudulent airdrop sites that steal our money and personal information.

• +4 1

Only a few percent of them are real @Muneeb. I would say maybe like a thirty percent of the airdrops will actually give you out the coins/tokens. Out of those thirty percent only very few coins will be successful and get listed on an exchange.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:33 PM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

The more cryptocurrency users, the more cryptocurrency transactions there will be, that means the airdrop will continue to increase if there are many cryptocurrency transactions. For the airdrop fee of each transaction most crypto wallet websites or apps charge 0.02% of the amount of crypto transactions.

• +5 1

I can’t say 95% of Airdrops is fake.

There are many indicators to know this, website is

Second, they simply run the telegram, create a fake group and mix it with the official group.

Example lamb selfishness.

This is why many people in Telegram cheat.

The scammer wants us to send 0.01 for gas to their wallet and we get the sheep token instantly.

The fact is that the official lamb telegram has never been airdropped or swadropoded.

I must re-research before joining.

I think 90% percent of airdrops are fack and scam why they release the airdrops in ICO and they never list any exchange but created free publicity about this airdrops i think their behind technology is weak are region I can't found but every day see lot of airdrops. 

• +1 1

Well, it is true that mostly airdrops are fake and scam but I think there might be some airdrops are real and legit. I even tried any a single airdrop but I have read many articles in which there were talking about legit airdrops such as airdrops launch by YoBit exchange site.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

To me I don't think airdrop are real as we know that most of the airdrop are been sponsored by scammers, they try to convince people that it has a lot of profit and benefits to get a way if scamming people I will advise my fellow members of the crypto currency platform to take note and be careful 

Unfortunately, you cannot be sure of the correctness of the airdrops or not, unfortunately most of them are deceptive and aim to waste our time and effort without result, as they provide us with new cryptocurrencies on the basis that they will be placed on the official platforms and the price will increase significantly, but unfortunately we do all the tasks and in the end we win coins Fake coded

I don't know how much percentage airdrops are real because every airdrop will be different. We might see that some airdrops are real, but the other is not. Some airdrops have the price, but the other is not. So you need to find yourself to find the airdrops, but I don't think that will be easy because usually, the airdrops don't have a high price when it gets a list at the market, so you might disappoint to see how much your profit. But if we talk about 2017-2018, that will be different because every airdrop can give us much profit, and in a month, we can make much money from one airdrop.

I cannot attest to that right now why because I didn't hear or even benefit from it in any form and are such I wait to know more first before explaining in details and any others if they is any.

Cryptocurrency is high coins price and so many scame conduct o  the name of cryptocurrency. So if we talk about airdrop then most of them is scame.  So it good if we want to earn from cryptocurrency then we must select investment and trading.  So find right place which is usefull for earn from cryptocurrency.  So if we get knowledge then we can make right decisions about trading and investment.  So with this we can earn more money from cryptocurrency, so focus on knowledge and information  rather then airdrop, because it base on low earnings and required much time. So we can earn when we make right decisions in cryptocurrency.