What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

There are many good things to mention about Yobit, i loved the low transaction fees, also the mining part. Also easy to make withdrawals and deposits without the need for KYC 😎😍

The best feature if found on the Yobit is Its Invest Box,

where you can invest your crypto and got the daily percentage of return from it and at last its 100% secure no need to worry.

Yobit attracts a large number of users with unique options, a convenient and simple interface of the trading terminal. you can choose cryptocurrencies to trade, they can also trade fiat money.

The best feature in Yobit is the absence of KYC, which makes it easier to withdraw its own assets. In addition, Yobit often releases new tokens for free. That's what I love about Yobit.

Ease and simplicity of use and safety first of all, which is that you leave your money and you are assured that it will remain safe and will never be hacked
And it is a platform that takes into account the beginners, and inevitably you will profit from it through the platform from those through the forum and through AirDrops

On 3/5/2020 at 5:02 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

For me I really like yobit, they are the airdrops that they launch since it is a platform that rewards users very well, another aspect is the virtual mining of yobit that they recommend a lot and gives good daily percentages.

On 3/5/2020 at 6:02 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

the yobit exchange has very interesting functions for users, it has the investbox section, robotrade and the virtualminer is giving good results.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:02 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Good night, how are you? In particular, I like the version of VMining, I will test it shortly. The token being mined, Minex, doubled in value in no time.

the characteristics that make yobit special is that its functions are very stable, such as mining and token launches

The best feature that I find in YOBIT is its functionality, honesty and its great variety of investments that give you the opportunity to grow in the cryptographic world.

It is very easy to use, it is a site with tools that every user can easily trade, It is not only trading transactions, but also has the ability to swap between different crypto currencies, trading/investment options and its real user-friendliness, which has proven its reliability, is enough to make Yobit stand out from the others in many areas.

I like yobit in all aspects for me it is almost perfect, I am very struck by its way of innovating and offering it, or better always, always taking into account the people who are part of this world, both old and new members. It is something that has me in love and enthusiastic. for me there is yobit for a while

Greetings friend. I really like the low withdrawal commissions, the possibility of withdrawing in fiat, the investment section, the dice and now this new mining section, which I have seen that the currency is going from strength to strength, is offering very good returns to those who dare, the mining coin is giving a good surprise and of course the Yobit Airdrops, free money!

My favorite function or feature in yobit, is the dice module since I bet there of course risking but most of the time I win since you can play dice guessing what number will come out if it is higher or lower and if it is correct you double the money bet I love this, although if you don't get it right, you lose the bet, but this is what it is all about and it is also with the due consent of what is being played but even so I still like this feature of yobit.

На данный момент у меня нет любимой функции на сайте yobit exchange я только что пришел сюда несколько дней назад я все еще изучаю yobit и не хочу торопиться с какими либо функциями сейчас

In my opinion, there are many positive characteristics of Yobit, highlighting its InvestBox plans, which I consider to have a fairly striking interest rate compared to other exchanges, is a great alternative.

In my opinion, there are many positive characteristics of Yobit, highlighting its InvestBox plans, which I consider to have a fairly striking interest rate compared to other exchanges, is a great alternative.

This is quicker than any other withdrawal deal with that i give utilized in the past. folks would be my choice features.

On 5/3/2020 at 5:02, Ch Ayyan said:

Hola amigo, quiero conocer las características de yobit que a todo el mundo le deberían gustar. Por eso te pregunto cuál es tu función favorita en yobit.

How simple it is to deposit and withdraw money, the option in which you can earn satoshis by posting, as well as how I can convert cryptocurrencies into rubles or another fiat currency

I find the best feature on yobit, the virtual mining. I'm waiting when I'll reach the hundredth post and earn satoshi to buy the miner on yobit.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:02, Ch Ayyan said:

Hola amigo, quiero conocer las características de yobit que a todo el mundo le deberían gustar. Por eso te pregunto cuál es tu función favorita en yobit.

yobit is an excellent exchange you have the opportunity to buy and sell coins with payeer and that is important because it is a feature that almost no exchange has, it takes time in the market and generates confidence for their great and good projects and ways to earn money

• +1 1

One of my favorite features is Investbox I like the investment plans it gives us to earn interest on our currencies. It also has fast Deposit and withdrawal speeds, and low withdrawal fees, which is why this is one of my favorite exchanges.

• +1 1

I think the main thing is its interface that is very easy to use, even if you are a beginner, you can easily start trading and its commissions are quite low

• +1 1