What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

Yobit is one of the best and it contains all the coins and cryptocurrency and it is safe and secure method to safe your earning and the best feature in it is the investment box and it is reliable and beneficial to all people and it is very helpful for the time of withdrawal. 

Well post dear i am new on this form i am also beginner as a new i have some information about this topic i found some good features in yobit exchange such as invest box and no kyc for withdrawal and deposit

The best feature for me is the investment box. I think it a safe way of storing your coins and gaining more of it when you put it up for investment instead of just storing it without yielding any income from it. @me76

Edited by Oyetoyy

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

I think yobit have to set money transferring and balance because many times we click the ob button but it can not send balance or money.So yobit should increase its balance transferring.

Yobit exchange has many benefits. For example it is one of the best places for investors because of InvestBox. You can easily deposit your money in different plans and get daily interest easily, Beside that you can use Vmining to earn money.

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

There is such a large number of good highlights in yobit, for instance you can pull out fiat cash, not simply digital currencies, as usd and rubble, and the help group is adequate, and he underpins the vast majority of the coins, he isn't confounded and exceptionally simple to utilize, and the withdrawl and stores are quick as well

There are a lot of face-to-face appearances in nearby yobit, for the case when you withdraw a lot of fight money, barely credits, such as US dollars and wrecks, and the endorsement group is very good, and they are coins The bulk is that they are not full of twists and turns and are well kept for use formally Unusual, evacuation and accumulation is also famine.

Well there are many good features at the yobit exchanger. Also there is an investment box to earn a good profit on the daily basis. Also there is an directly calculation features,this I like the most.

i like the feature of the yobit codes as there is no form of fees in any way which gets deducted as we transfers from one account wallet to the other, as from such i like that of the freecoins but in which i rarely used it at times as the coins are quite that low i=which can encourage a me to take them all the time

• +1 1

I think the Yobit switch in the palm of the hand has a fairly well-behaved skin texture such as deposit deposit and withdrawal speed, lower withdrawal costs for more-or-less currency, less transaction and reveal the external integer of the currency.

Yobit exchange such as fast deposit and withdrawal speed, low withdrawal commission for some currencies, ease of trading on it, and the presence of a large number of currencies. 

On 1/7/2021 at 5:48 PM, Phillz said:

There are so many features in yobits. Like the invest box which you can invest your coin and moreover there charges rates are so sweet they charge at lower rates

Hi mate I think you are right but is there a way you can earn in yobit apart from investing your coins I mean like staking,mining,trading and all i also learned that yobit can easily be hacked is it true or is it just a propaganda? 

On 3/5/2020 at 6:33 PM, Sajib32111 said:

In fact, we are new here. We are new members to work for. So if you are a new member, we rarely need to know if we really need your help.We need good posts and good comments because we are working right now so we can help...

Yes friends they are many benefits of your bid its withdrawal method is easy e we can easily invest and buy coins their is no any safety issues we can easily change crypto currency with our currency from yobit.

There are many good features of yobit.Yobit is popular crptocrunccy exchange that support lots of  cryptocurncies payment feature and payments yobit is widest selection of cryptocurnccy .

Hello friend 

Yobit wallet has a lot to offer, but I think the best is to get free Bitcoin through the capcha solution, and also has a very high security and credibility where you can save your money in it without being afraid of losing it or losing your profits.

I think a job exchange is a healthy money exchange.  People here are easily saving money safely.  yobit is a secure site supported by the Cryptotalk Forum.  Coins can be traded here.  And make a profit by investing in currency.  It is one of the best money wallets in the transaction.

• Useful or interesting 2

As the Yobit Exchange platform has many features which are attractive and prove useful for us. As we can trade in the yobit exchange platform easily, in addition to this platform supports many cryptocurrencies. Also we can transfer our yobit BTC to other wallets with low charge fee. But I like Invest Box out of the features of yobit exchange platform the most.

Through Yobit we can easily put all our balance to invest. Because I'm Yobit there is a special section on which our balance is invested and we will get 1% of out respected amount. And moreover is really secured and the 2fa authentication is just incredible. After my completion of 100 posts I am moving towards Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best feature I have seen in yobit is that we can use it as a wallet and also a trading platform at the same time. That is really an interesting feature to be excited about. Also yobit supports many different varieties of currencies and I think no other platform does that.

Lot's of different ways of earning yobit will help you to try different ways of earning. And also the best feature that yobit has and makes it different to other exchange is the low fee and the fast transaction.

Hey dear yobit is really helpful platform and a secure platform where a lot of beneficial option for earnings here at investbox option where we can invest our earning there we can get free coins also and we can exchange our courancy to any courancy eaisly

• +2 1

I think that the best feature of Youbuy is that you can trade with small amounts. This is very useful for beginners so that they can learn without risking large amounts.

There are alot of features on yobit. In yobit you can convert fiat money not only in cryptocurrency but also usdt,rubby and others. Yobit support is also great. Yobit exchange is so good and safe . Transaction speed is also fast and safe . That's why i love yobit.  There are also other feature.  You can invest any coin on invest box. 

To be sincere the best features I find in the yobit exchanger is the investbox, where I can invest and trade with my earnings or even earn more money in the yobit, there’s many features that are interesting in the yobit exchanger sites which we enjoy and make many things there.