What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

There are several good features here
Such as the speed of deposits and withdrawals
And the presence of a large number of currencies in it
And also the ease of creating trades within the platform in addition to the investment fund it contains

Actually, there are so many good and unique features in the yobit platform and must of the members of this platform are enjoying the features of the yobit exchange wallet and I e of the best feature of the yobit platform is the investbox from my own opinion.

nearby is overly scores of skillful facial appearance in yobit, for case you tin pull out fiat money, not scarcely cryptocurrencies, like usd and rubble, and the endorsement group is excellent enough, and he ropes the largest part of the coins, he is not full of twists and turns and extraordinarily laid-back to use, and the withdrawl and deposits are starvation in addition.

Many crypto currencies can be invested and traded here. And from now on it is very easy to withdraw and deposit.We are new members to work for. So if you are a new member, we rarely need to know if we really need your help. your income from cryptotalk and puts them to your wallet which is good option and supports this foums very good. also it has many new ways to earn free bitcoins so that is also good ooption. 

In my opinion of first member not know any other websites how to work and how it much gives money so I only here that youbit it much better and easiest way of  withdraw money  so I like it. 

I only here that you bit are the best way of withdraw your money  I only support cryptocurrency coins are trade here to get  profit , much better than the other one. 

The features of yorbit account platform is to promote the activities of members and keep all record of members earning and is also a platform that members used in the exchange of goods and services.

In fact, I did not try many trading platforms until I found something special about this platform, but I think that it is easy to use. And credibility in dealing.
I use the investment in the platform and make profits in it.

• +2 1

Dear friend, the yobit system enjoys ease and flexibility in obtaining currencies in addition to the safety that this system achieves with respect to the funds inside it, I wish you good luck

There are many features in it. It is not enough to mention a single feature . I have been looking at these features for a short time. I am still a new member and I do not have enough knowledge of everything that happens, but if I strive to be aware of everything

It's really easy to use Yobit in my opinion..Every new member can easily understand how it works ... I also liked this feature about withdrawing paper money from yobit to e-wallets with low commission using ltc and many cryptocurrencies can be invested and traded here.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

My dear friend yobit is best itself but according to my opinion the best feature of yobit is counting your posts paid of crypto talk. Through this feature you can get to know which posts have been paid you and how much you have earned through your posts. 

I found this feature the best. 

Thank you 

My favorite feature is the easy-to-use interface and low withdrawal fees and also the ease of creating trading operations within the platform in addition to the investment fund it contains...

The most important thing that distinguishes Yobit wallet is security, ease of use, the possibility of investing many fiat currencies in addition to cryptocurrencies, as well as the ease of withdrawing your money through it.

There is too many good features in yobit, for example you can withdraw fiat money, not just cryptocurrencies, like usd and rubble, and the support team is good enough, and he supports most of the coins, he is not complicated and very easy to use, and the withdrawl and deposits are fast too

Yobit is a good exchange site. Most of the people using it. This site is safe and secure. In yobit there is amazing feature call investbox. You can invest your crypto currency there. You can have good profit too.

For me, what distinguishes Yobit is the ease of working on the platform smoothly and comfortably without the need to document the account when withdrawing or having a minimum amount for withdrawing currencies, also most of the time, yobit provides free profit methods for its users and this matter contributed to its spread significantly in the recent period.

Happy times my friend..when you dismiss the process of withdrawing money..I see other advantages that the yobit platform has..it keeps you informed of the number of your comments, the number of calculated and paid comments, the profit value, and it is easy and nice looking..It is really cool and I don’t want to replace it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well my dear friend, it is a really good question, that the yobit platform is a very important global platform and is considered one of the best platforms in the world and contains many advantages through which we can collect, invest, trade and earn free currencies

• +1 1

Hello my friend, in my personal opinion, a forum is easy to use, and anyone without exception can log in and learn, and then you can take money in many ways as long as you follow the laws here.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, the Yobit wallet is easy to use by everyone .. for what it offers in terms of investment in all currencies, not just encrypted .. And there is also entertainment in the game of dice .. It is also safe and protected from fraudsters .. You only have to study the wallet well and you will learn to work with it day after day I wish you and everyone good luck

All the features of yobit are best but its transaction speed is good and this exchange take low fees, when we withdrawal in altcoins, and we withdrawl funds in fiat currency in payeer and perfect  money, and this exchange support team also gives quickly response.

The vast amount of science presented in this forum helps members develop their information about cryptocurrencies and how to use them, as well as help gain some of the profits that enable you to enter the market for trading and investment.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, for me, Yupit is the best wallet you can deal with because it offers you many advantages such as the ease of withdrawing and depositing your money and the variety of payment methods such as credit cards, electronic banks and Paypal. I advise everyone to use