What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

From my experience, easy withdraw and deposit process, High security and safety in Yobit, As well as good support team is the best features. It is one of the best places for investors. You can easily deposit your money in investment box plan.

Edited by ajabe2
  • +1 1

Buying and selling operations with the availability of many trading pairs, and its connection to the forum is an important matter that provides safe transfer of profits in addition to easy withdrawal, from my friends talking about investing and high profit and this is something I look forward to experiencing it in the near future.

Hello mate!as for me the best feature I find here in youbit was the biginner section,it's a section that was directly seen and user friendly

Hello my friend, the best feature in it is that I can collect large amounts of money in a short time, although the withdrawal limit is high, but it is distinguished in this way, so I can collect a lot of money through it

the best feature which i have found on yobit is that it have a very low transaction fee. and 2nd is that if we hold our tokens in investbox it gives us 1% profit of our investments on daily basis

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Yobit is excellent exchange here is a lot of features of yobit but i like the fact of transactions so fast and when you make a buy are sell order so easy for user i learn so well because its very easy method this is my first experience in exchange and I really like.

• +4 1

Outstandingly nearby was the investbox investment box and he is not complicated and very easy to use and the withdrew and deposits are fast too.

My friend, for Yobit, he is there with paper currencies, such as the dollar, the US, and the rubble, as for the responsible work team, it is good, and cooperative,

I personally prefer Yobit on any other platform for many reasons, the most important of which is that it is easy to use even for beginners in the world of encryption, as well as withdrawals and deposits of cryptocurrencies in Yobit fast and very safe

Beside being a great exchange and wallet for crypto currency, yobit has o lot of other good features. Yobit invest box is the best of them for me. And any one can easily earn a lot of different crypto coin free from here

I love this idea of the yobit codes as  having to seamlessly send Crypto to another account is accurately fast and kind of reliable to send between accounts on the network. And also of the feature of the gambling games which basically I don't even use

The two most important features I love about Yobit are sending money to the balance quickly without any procrastination, and the second feature is showing the staying hours on the left of the site to facilitate knowing the prices when going down and going up, these are two wonderful things, all the platform is classy.

• +3 1

It is true that all the features in YoBit are very useful such as trading, exchange, low fees, vMining, and Investbox. But I like Investbox the most useful feature of YoBit that gives you opportunity to earn from your Investment on deferent rate of return for different time.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello fellows I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that In yobit account your earning money automatically get in yobit account and it's process is so easy

I would say that the skill face score at the nearest UBT is much higher, if you pull the tin, not easily cryptocurrency like USD and debris, and the endorsement group is great enough, it is abundant in the advance exchanger and you will be able to convert second currency in your currency effortlessly as well.  You can do business shaking on the job.

There is too many good feature in yobit ,and from now on it is very easy to withdraw and deposit .we need good posts and good comments because we are working right now so we can help .

I would sat that the skill face score at the nearest ubt is much higher ,that in yobit account your earning your money automatic get in yobit account and it's process is so easy .i will registered in yobit or can say that will make account on yobit .

The best thing is that in yobit its exchange is very fast it also secure network that make the powerful security. The big thing is that KYC is not required for the Exchange The Any Coin. so That's Why I Can  Appreciate The Yobit Exchange.

There are many important advantages in the yopit world of us investing money and getting profits in the shortest possible time, as it gives us experience and knowledge about what is traded in the crypto world

Yobit is not a complicated thing you can use it easily and friends you told which feature of it you liked l like that it give money in various wallet

Yes, my friend, the Ubeat platform is considered one of the best platforms for storing and trading together, due to its high reliability

My favourite component on yobit is the capacity to trade monetary forms with practically zero charges and furthermore the simplicity of move among yobit and an online wallet.

yobit exchange is a pretty simple money exchange.It collects your income from cryptotalk and puts them to your wallet which is good option and supports this foums very good. Here people save money easily. Cryptocurrencies are invested here.  

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

Hi Friend, In the Yobit there are so many features and it is also like a secure wallet it seems to be have the best security I like it. The most favorite feature of mine is that you can also invest there 100 percent securely.