Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maghbilas

Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working

Hello, participants, to prevent similar these types of questions, I'll tell you what's going on here: this issue has occurred several times previously, and that is because cryptotalk's wallet is empty; when they refill it, payments can resume; so please post this let everyone know.

• +1 1

Hello dear, I'm still a new member in the cryptotalk platform and i joined the yobit platform recently as well, but this problem you are facing might just be a minor problem which the moderators may help, so contact the support team. 

Don't worry my friend its a temporary problem you should must focus our work and don't worry about this. And my friend we should must work hard and achieve success take care.

Whenever associates are usually posting the information when yobit finances possessing problem to offer transaction for the associates also the particular more mature associates furthermore posting for the kids I must point out will not help make the items unsolicited mail make an effort to help make beneficial items so that associates can enjoy work also you'll get a lot more information if you are offering articles.

To stop repeating this sort of query, I will explain what is going on here. This issue has arisen several times before, because it is because the cryptotalk wallet is empty, but if they refill it, they will relaunch the transfers, so please post this and let others know.

There may be problem of two types.First the week network the other the crypyo wallet has not much coins to be trasnfered.So wait patiently the matter will resolve soon y crypto experts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not yet earned from the forum because I do not meet the 100 posts requirement and obviously I have not tried to send the balance to my wallet, but I have seen here that this is a normal thing that happens when the crypto talk pool is empty and that we should not worry about it.

• +2 1

Yes dear every one is facing this issue don't sad and just focus on your work. Maybe yobit wallet have to end btc and moderators are filling wallet and it become to normal . But now it is right you can send your btc balance.

I will give you what is going on here, this problem happened many times to good thing that to work before, and it is because the wallet of cryotoalk is empty, so once they are refill it they will launch the payments to the problem and also you can be the best work withdraw your money . Your money in yobit is safe so just don’t be worry if that happen again, the best thing that to all of us to the best thing to all of us.

Do not worry, it is a problem that all members faced after the Bitcoin send button deactivated, it may be a technical problem and the moderators are working to solve it or it could be a cleaning campaign to remove the violators in the forum and those who made mistakes.
So we must be patient and calm because our coins will never be lost.

Nowadays send button is not working. But from time to time there can be problem as it. It seems it will be solved in the near future. l hope that it will not take long time. 

• +1 1

if the button for depositing money into your bitcoin account or talk token, then the pool with the cryptocurrency is empty and you need to wait for its replenishment.  don't thank.

That's not a problem.  Sometimes this can be due to a server problem on the website.  Please don't worry.  So wait a while.  I hope it will be fine.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, maghbilas said:

Hello dear all forum member,  today I check yobit exchange to send my balance to my bitcoin wallet but send button balance not working, is anyone facing this problem that I am facing.        

I've also read many post about this thing that the button have stop and I think this is really very bad because some members can have problem that they want their amount immediately and because of this problem they can't do anything and I think moderators should not do anything like this.

It will paid to everyone soon as they just need to refill the wallet when the BTC is not working its mean your cryptoyalk volit is empty when it will be refill the payment will be launch again so no need to worry about it

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

It seems that this problem is old and has been resolved. All websites may experience some failure in their work, but the problem is fixed 

The Yopet platform is very wonderful, especially in the process of transferring money to the wallet, you only need to set the transfer button for the process to complete. 

• +2 1

i see this question many times of this forum this is not a so big problem you should be patient because sometime the wallet is empty and also the payment restricted issue appear .

Yes there is such  that the button  balance does not  work and it  is impossible  to snd  funds to yobit  crypto currency wallet.But today everything works.Thanks yobit.

• +1 1

Well my friend, I think that this problem was already solved a while ago, but I read the opinions of some experts here and discovered that the wallet was empty and as soon as it was refilled it returned to work normally.

I think we may face this problem in the future. We should not be afraid.

• +2 1

I have never faced such a problem, so my friend, I think that you should speak with an official to provide you with help, and I in turn will follow the comments, do not gain knowledge and know how to act if I encounter this problem

• +1 1

Yes all users are currently facing this problem. There are many topics that have been created to address this problem. The problem here is that the funds in the cryptotalk campaign have been depleted. When they are refilled you will then be able to transfer your earnings to your wallet. This generally takes a couple days. In the meantime you will not lose any of your earnings so continue posting...

• +2 1

I also encountered this problem once before, but I thought it occurred because of the weakness of the Internet, or it was a browser type. I was a little concerned about this problem and I hope it will not happen again with me.

• +3 1

I haven't yet faced any such problems since i haven't yet conerted my balamce using the converter. Im a beginner and might need to spend some more time here before i go for withdrawals. Hope i don't face any such issues. 

This was a problem I had encountered with my friend before when there were changes in the drive system, but now the pull button works fine and I am not facing any problems.

• +5 1