Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maghbilas

Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working

On 3/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, maghbilas said:

Hello dear all forum member,  today I check yobit exchange to send my balance to my bitcoin wallet but send button balance not working, is anyone facing this problem that I am facing.        

Dear @Madman's  I think you should have searched about your problem in this forum before making this topic.Because there is already so many post available about it.It was not the first time that we faced this problem.it's a temporary problem.It get fixed soon everytime.So you don't need to think about it too much.  Good luck.

Yes. Right now this has happened again. I want to withdraw my bitcoin balance but the button we have to click does not work. But I guess there is no need to worry. Because this is something that has happened over and over.

That whole tends allure suggests that the general cash in hand is not very accessible to help give then you already, therefore, killing stress furthermore bring paraphrases after a while sometimes you really will be able so writes the gained banknotes. 

It is a normal thing that always happens as some services stop in this forum until the wallet is filled and then everything returns as it is. Do not be afraid of my friend, your balance remains the same and you can withdraw it completely after completing this maintenance.

We all are facing such problem. It is a general problem. It is my believe that the moderators are working tiredlessly to restore the problem.

Hello my dear I am new here in this forum. According to me this is little problem. Don't worry dear this is secure site for another site. 

Sometimes system approve his self and in this way some problems face his users. But don't worry about it. This is a normal problem and it would solved in few days. 

Yes dear friend you are very right I also face this problem many times and I also worry about it and it is because the wallets of cryptotalk is empty and when they refills their wallets then you can send your btc and can withdraw it.

• +4 1

Yes actually it is true but it is all about everybody here in this platform and it is always like that sometimes but I will say we should be on patience that it will later be okay,thank for the patience you putting down

On 3/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, maghbilas said:

Hello dear all forum member,  today I check yobit exchange to send my balance to my bitcoin wallet but send button balance not working, is anyone facing this problem that I am facing.        

Yes I also face this problem and I am also worried. I think it's working in some days. I face this problem many times. After few days it will start working.  I think your money is safe on yobit don't worry I think admin will fixed it fast.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:26 AM, Migo said:

Look members, to avoid repeating this kind of questions, I will give you what is going on here, this problem happened many times before, and it is because the wallet of cryptotalk is empty, so once they refill it they will launch the payments again, so share this to let everyone knows 

Thank you very much. I am new so if I am faced with this problem I am assured that it is not something to panic about. And I can also tell a friend who is faced with the same problem.

don't worry friend ..anybody has been stone facing the same problem..it's because the platform is often empty of cash as well as bitcoins plus have that one may consume again...don't worry without problems wait for it slowly as well as try again furthermore it's going to work.

Some time is actually a little problem but now it is fixed, now you can send your BTC for any problem and withdraw your money.  The money in your job is safe, so don't worry if it happens again, the administrator will fix it quickly. Well, I've seen a lot of things about this problem or concern.  You're just repeating the subject and it's annoying. Thanks guys.

Yes mate yobit sent to my btc balance is not worikng. It also happened many time before. Because the wallet of cryptotalk is empty. When it will be refill then payment will be launch again. So no need to worry about it. It will be fix as soon as possible. So keep up the work.

Hello everyone, we all come across this problem sometimes and you don't need to worry because this problem will be resolved after a short time, i advise you to keep working and don't worry about that and you should wait a while and try again.

Don't be worried bro its happened because now the wallet's of yobit account has empty That's why the sending button was not working.Be patience don't be worried.

For the beginners that are looking for answers, the forum will keep paying the campaign but there are times when there is need to check the irregularities and not allow spammers and cheaters that plagiarize from earning anything. I know that most members are following the rules and not doing something illegal, in these cases everyone will be rewarded except those that are found to be violators in the forum. Don't worry and keep ranking up and helping the forum as it helps you.

Hello friends, welcome to the crypto forum, but I want to let them know that this problem is not just yours, everyone should be patient with you. And you should work on this site because if you continue to work here, the problem with this site is that you must make your money. But you have nothing to fear here

It is temporarily closed but it will come back again. I urge you to be patient.

I think this is not a problem, because they disable the send button when the forum is under maintenance and cleaning process. I also heard from some of our seniors that the send button disabled when the wallets of yobit empty. Once whem they are done with their refilling of wallet this thing getting fixed.

Your post was made long ago and precisely a year after now but the same problem is physically applicable now which we're all hoping the moderators will rectify it so that we can enjoy the reward of our efforts.

Hello dear you are right I am trying to send my earnings to my BTC wallet but I was unable to send and it's going up to a week now and I'm worrying about it why this happening and when I can send it to my balance ?

I think that's just a little glitch In their system. And it has been fixed instantly. Things like this happen because there are a lot of users on the site and that might cause a little traffic or misfunctions. But the admins solve them quickly thanks to them 

Yes mate, this technical issue, and it use to happen time to time because some sertun time the forum use to go for maintenance, and it use to take so days or even some week before coming, so we all have to patient and work hard, 

Welcome my friend, no need to worry about, just what you followed, some opinions of the old members and also thankful for their posts because the cryptotalk wallet becomes empty sometimes and soon they return to fill it so there is no need, to fear