Advantages of Cryptocurrency - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikealexisj

Advantages of Cryptocurrency

Main idea of decentralization. For me It's a fundamental advantage of crypto, People who are controlling network and their assests.

• +1 1

there are a lot of advantages of cryptocurrencies !!

They are of higher yield unlike traditional banks, with a large number of investment instruments, especially at this time of the boom in Defi projects.

The security of the blockchain is something that is continually updated, especially in the largest platforms and they are increasingly integrated into our daily walk, it would not be a surprise that in a few years it will be the most frequent way of managing our income

On 3/5/2020 at 5:59 AM, mikealexisj said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

Good night friends. I share your opinion, it is the future, I believe that in a few years, cryptocurrencies will be used in people's daily lives and will replace fiat currencies.

The advantage of cryptocurrency is that it is fast to do international payments and the charges are far less than those at the banks.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:16 AM, kadayakito said:

Yes, cryptocurrencies have many advantages, which we appreciate. Not only is it a profit but also an opportunity for me, it is also convenient and free investment and trading

Good night friends. I think the same, very interesting is CriptoTalk, which gives us Satoshis, which we can invest in Yobit.net, for example.

There are ways to generate compound interest with your cryptocurrencies, you can choose which cryptocurrency to work with.
In a normal job you are normally paid per day, in the world of cryptocurrencies you decide how many hours to dedicate and how much to earn.
And since it is not regularized in all countries, you do not pay taxes on the profits generated here.

I prefer the world of cryptocurrencies 100%, it allows you great freedom of investment wherever you want and there is always a new option in which you can observe and invest a little

I think that cryptocurrencies have many advantages, first we can have control of our money, we can make fast and secure transactions anywhere in the world and at any time, they are transparent and traceable, we can also transfer the amount of money we want and with minimal costs commission.

What I see as an advantage is that you can buy super cheap cryptocurrencies and leave them there in your wallet waiting for them to take more value, it has worked for me and I even had to analyze my business plan, it is an excellent way to generate money if you start think

A big advantage of cryptocurrencies in my Argentine country is the change from stable currency to national currency .. in a country where there is a constant devaluation of the national currency .. cryptocurrencies give me more and more profit .. saco da ves higher returns on my earnings in dollars and by passing them to Argentine pesos I get even more advantage

I consider that the most important feature of cryptocurrencies is that they are decentralized and have privacy, and this is what distinguishes cryptocurrencies from traditional money. It is also possible to send cryptocurrencies from one person to another over the Internet with ease, speed and cost.

Высокий уровень надежности и безопасности
криптовалютных платформ используют алгоритмы шифрования, защищающие персональные данные пользователей, а также информацию о транзакциях участников сети. Подобные алгоритмы используются банковской системой, но банки часто подвергаются хакерским атакам.

The truth is that I have always thought that the world of cryptocurrencies is quite safe and for people who do not want to share their private data in transactions it is very good since the bank is not going to allow this type of thing, you always have to give All your data and that is a mandatory requirement to be able to carry out transactions and others, apart from the fact that bank transfers are usually quite slow, depending on the account you have, it can take between a moment to a day or more also depending on which day 

That is why I see cryptocurrencies as a fairly safe and simple business to use in all aspectos. 

There are several advantages of cryptos. They are fully or partly anonymous and private. There is no straight regulator in this game,just a market, just old school supply and demand. Transactions are fast,reliable, safe and low cost. Cryptoindustry has a bright future, and even if i am not right, you can still earn money from it, be a daytrader for example.

cryptocurrency as a lot of advantages you can work where you want from and you don't need to go office and a particular shop to do a work you can do at your room restaurant guest room whenever you want and you can earn a lot from here than the another business is cryptocurrency is now on pic you have to learn this in with your all skills keeping the investments 

On 3/5/2020 at 4:59 AM, mikealexisj said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

The advantages are that in addition to being fast and having a good reputation, I think, each person feels free to do what they want with their cryptocurrencies of course, in the legal sense of the context and also for their safety and good benefits may be obtained from them if they are has experience in it.

The advantage of cryptocurrency compared to a bank is less difficult because if you want to open a bank account, there is a lot of paperwork unless it is here you need a crypto account and a wallet that you will use to keep your profits safe

Some of the advantages of cryptocurrencies are that trading is very easy to do and its price rises very quickly and several currencies that I follow like btc, Eth, TWT, Cake and TRX remain stable since they are currencies with a good future...

On 3/5/2020 at 2:59 PM, mikealexisj said:

Yes your point is a very good one.Beside this crypto currency has a lot of benifits.The best one is it offers you so many way to earn money by yourself.Any people can remove his financial problem by it.As a result,any country's economy will climb to the top of the mountain.

I also think that one of its advantages is that you do not need to comply with all the bureaucracy involved in using a bank, and that you can send your cryptocurrencies internationally without having an account abroad.

It is true, but when but if the cryptocurrency networks become saturated, the opposite can happen. ethereum 2.0 seeks to solve this problem and also you do not need to give personal information to use them and you can make transactions from anywhere you only need to use the internet

The most important thing in Cryptocurrency world is that you can full control your money or your capital ! this thing is not exist in the banks !
Many people started to know about the benifets of Crypto project !
also I like that Crypto project is for all people ( rich + poor ) anyone can work anyone can get profit from it !

I appreciate that post Crypto currency has come to remove power brokers and those who control the system, it also starts that you exit the market and the funds transfer is really fast, so their funds have to be organized and the tone of what we are doing, there is a case we need to know, anonymous payments work well.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.