Advantages of Cryptocurrency - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikealexisj

Advantages of Cryptocurrency

i think the advantages of cryptocurrency are decentralized. inability to mix people and people. this is why cryptocurrencıes are the money of the future.. 

Crypto currencies have the ability to increase secure data exchange and to make  transaction simpler and easier between entities. Also the rise of its value makes it a good avenue for investment. 

Edited by Josephine Benson

The peculiar advantage of cryptocurrency to me is it decentralized nature, i. e it is not controlled by any central authority. This theoretically makes cryptocurrency immune to the old ways of government control and interference.

On 5/3/2020 at 5:41, Migo said:

No solo de tiempo, incluso en el mundo de las criptomonedas serás libre, quiero decir que puedes controlarte, no hay requisitos y no necesitas dar ningún documento para comenzar a usar las criptomonedas, pero los bancos no, cuando quieras abrir una cuenta que necesitará para acreditarse con información personal

One of the advantages of cryptocurrencies is the freedom and control of your money, there are no entities that regulate it, for example governments.
Instant payments can be made and keeping your privacy and personal data, it is wonderful.
Many people may not know it but when you buy cryptocurrencies, you are supporting a project, you are helping its growth and adoption in the world.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

The advantages of cryptocurrencies are that it is available to any person where one is responsible and who controls their money without the need for an intermediary.

Cryptocurrency has several advantages:

1. Not depends on banks, government, tax services.

2. Can be used to avoid government restrictions.

3. Can be used as a storage of dirty money.

4. Can be used for trade illegal commodities.

5. Good way to make profit by cryptotrading and arbitrage.

First of all idea of Decentralization. Anonymity and Digital Flexibility.

I love that crypto can be integrated with APPs. That gives us enermous possibilities to work in that environment for our projects.

There are huge amount of cryptocurrency advantages if we compare to fiat ones. I will mention some of them, if you won't object. Firstly it is decentralized, so no one can control transactions and price, secondly it's anonymous, so it's private and no one ones how much crypto do you have, and last is very low commissions, if we compare to fiat with relatively good speed of transactions.

The advantage of operating in cryptocurrencies is that they do not limit transactions, they are very fast and transparent and with a low rate and in most of the times it is more profitable

Hello friend, I think that with cryptocurrencies one is free, you can make a profit with them, some have even obtained an extra income thanks to them and it is a way to beat the inflation that hits us in some parts of the world like here in Argentina.

I agree with you on that, but I add to that that it is safe from theft, as well as various, easy to trade and is not fixed in value, and this makes the turnout for its circulation very high

Cryptocurrency has both advantages and disadvantages. The main advantage is that cryptocurrencies have a high transaction speed since it takes only a few minutes to complete a transaction. The disadvantages probably include that this is a high risk asset

One of the biggest advantages of cryptocurrencies is that such large transfers are fast,cheap and secure.Wherever you transfer in the world,it is very fast and very cheap.Crypto money shopping is an essential part of my life for me.

I see that the whole future is for cryptocurrencies due to the speed of transferring money from one person to another or any party without an intermediary such as banks, in addition to the security enjoyed by this blockchain network, in addition to its privacy in dealing.

I think that the benefits and functions that the cryptocurrency area combines are very broad.

It is a topic that grows day by day, it is no longer necessary to go to a bank and fill out a form to withdraw our own money. Cryptocurrencies make us our capital auditor, where we can freely dispose of our funds at any time, day and hour.

Cryptocurrencies offer us the fact of generating passive profits in relation to their bullish moments without charging us any type of commission.

As I told you before, it is a broad topic and it goes beyond what you say. Cryptocurrencies are innovating and revolutionizing the area of economics and progress.

• +2 1

On 3/5/2020 at 4:59 AM, mikealexisj said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

The thing is that apart from being fast and reliable, you don't have the risk of being physically robbed or deteriorating over time, as well as having more accessible sites to invest in, as long as it is a project that bears fruit.

• +1 1

There are so many different advantages of cryptocurrencies! For example, they are decentralised. That means, that noone controls its amount, transactions etc. This makes crypto revolution in the world of finances

• +1 1

hello friend of criptotalk thanks for opening this great topic and it is that talking about the advantages of cryptocurrencies is talking about how wonderful the world of cryptocurrencies is the world that we all love here in this forum and you are right we like it a lot that we are free to make transfers very quickly and efficiently but apart from that we can highlight that with them we have the availability to be ourselves who work for ourselves, that is, we are not under the command of anyone but ourselves and with this I I mean working online with the world of cryptocurrencies. Thanks again friend for opening this great topic.

• +2 1

Decentralization, in countries like Argentina now where not everyone can access the purchase of foreign currency and the local currency devalues very quickly is a great option and within all very easy to access.

image.png

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, my friend, that the most characteristic of cryptocurrencies is the speed of transactions, withdrawals and sending, and you can do any process at any time you want.  Times in addition to the need to visit banks to complete the transaction.  Cryptocurrencies gave money more freedom than before, and payment was made within seconds.

• +2 1

From my view, the one of the best advantages of cryptocurrency is that it has a strong security and it always secures users privacy better than banks.

• +2 1

The first and most important advantage of all is the decentralization of the currency, then its use, practicality, how easy it is to exchange currencies from one place to another in any part of the world and its low commissions, is one of the things that make crypto attractive

• +1 1