3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Yes you have pointed out some very good points in order to let us describe things the forum gives us i think apart from that the free btc for just making good posts that the forum is offering is a very good deal and is profitable along with lots of learning trading opportunities on daily basis 

When you are in this forum the main three things you gain are :

1) Bitcoin 

2) you  how to use English properly and correct.

3) you have knowledge on crypto currency and even you know the revenue from crypto.

That's right. Cryptotalk provides us a platform to gather knowledge about crypto currency and also allows us to share our ideas and informations as posts. If these posts are useful we gets paid. Rather it promotes us to upgrade our English language skills as well as creativity since we are made to read and write.

Thank you for your valuable information. Yeah we should get this 3 things in this forum. I'm also agree with you. I think your information will be helpful gor everyone. Thanks for your good post and i hope you will share more such as information with us.

• +1 1

This forum is the complete name of trust there are many points this platform is best by their security options this is best that we can all give our point of view we can share our knowledge and gain our knowledge.

knowledge, profits, and learning English grammar are the things we can get from working to this forum. Among the three, you should be most thankful for gaining knowledge The knowledge is he most important thing among the three because things change and in order for us to be in we should keep on learning.we can make new friends and got a chance to interact with new people.

Yes mate if we actively participating on the work here, definitely we can get these. The importance of English language is very important. It will help you in many ways. And here we all using simple language inorder to capture everyone. By spending our time here is very effective. 

In fact, after joining this forum, we learn about cryptocurrency and earn money, and our English and writing speed improve a lot. There are many other benefits we can get from this forum.

• +1 1

knowledge, profits, and learning English grammar are the things we can get from working to this forum. Among the three, you should be most thankful for gaining knowledge The knowledge is he most important thing among the three because things change and in order for us to be in we should keep on learning.we can make new friends and got a chance to interact with new people.

I agree with your points which are to get knowledge and improve writing and reading practice. But my earning is not strat because I m completing the task of hundred free posts. I hope I will fulfill my task very soon.

Yes we get 3 things at this Forum.  First of all, we can gain a good knowledge and skills about the crypto world from here.  Secondly, from this forum we are able to learn English grammatically.  Third, I can make more money in less time.

Edited by jahanhabiba29933

Hey my friend, you should not forget that there are some long-term benefits that you will realize from following up on topics and responses to them as well, such as developing communication skills with others, searching for the most appropriate way to deliver information, and searching in and of itself for good topics is a skill that you can benefit from as you can Make some friends too .

The three main things which I consider as a gift from this platform are the following: 

1) the knowledge about cryptocurrencies which I was not aware before

2) we can improve our learning skill and also so can improve our English literature.

3) the money we receive by posting comments on topics.

Hello my dear forum mate.yes it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a handsome amount of money for living at the same time only by making useful post.Making of posts in English also helps us to improve our English language.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Write these three things are very important to work hear and I have some knowledge about cryptocurrency is because I am interested in it and also gain knowledge about it through my friends and he teach me very well about all these things.

Hello my friend! Yes you are very right in what you say in your post. There are some very important benefits in this forum, the first is the one that brought us all here, which is the money and the second is all the knowledge in investments and cryptos that we are acquiring. 

Yes, of course, Cryptotalk is one of the most successful forums in the world now, and this is due to the features that you mentioned, and also to the strict system in the forum by the moderators and managers. I expect a great future awaits Cryptotalk as the increasing numbers of members registering for the forum is increasing daily.

• +2 1

Another advantage of YoBit is the ease and high speed of depositing and withdrawing money from the digital platform. This is due to the fact that this cryptocurrency exchange supports not only cryptocurrency but also Fiat money.

Commission fees are not provided when making a deposit. However, withdrawals are made only with the payment of commission fees. Their size depends on the kind of digital coins and the payment system used by the user.

If you want to charge your account with money or withdraw it in Fiat funds you can do this in US dollars. You can exchange cryptocurrency for Fiat and vice versa in order to make a deposit or withdraw funds from your account. You can use one of the following options to do this:

PerfectMoney.

Payeer.

Visa or Mastercard.

Capitalist.

WE can get a lot of things from this forum first is information and second is knowledge this forum give us knowledge about cryptocurrencies and third is this forum give us satoshi for each post.

There are many good this that we get from this platform. Anyway i just pointing 3 good things i get from this platform is , first one is i know more about digital marketing, money, trading etc and second one is i get income from this platform. Last one is I learn more about English language also.

You are very right friend, this forum gives us that opportunity to learn a lot and have very good knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies, it is the best forum there is so far.

well very nice post. In this forum we  can get many things but the most important  things  are given below.

* knowledge.

*Learning English.

*cryptocurrency.

You are right, my friend, in the three points that you mentioned, and in this forum we learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, gain experience and knowledge, and collect and make good profits.

You say a hundred percent right to work on the Crypto Talk Forum with active members of the Crypto Talk Forum, we need some hard work and enjoy up-to-date information about the Crypto Currency Market and then post on the subject of posts and receive free btc from the Crypto Talk Forum.

You can gain financial freedom for sure and that's a big win. Content creation is one of the benefit you can get from this forum too. I've seen some awesome contents on here that gets me on my feet and motivates me to do better