The best start for beginners here - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

on my view, the beginner section is more understandable and informative section when compared to others. because we can easily reach 200 posts before moving to another and also there easy topics and understand all about this forum. I hope anyone not banned from here while participating on beginner section and we can run here long time period without doing any scam works. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, HIT ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes, starting from the beginners section is an essential thing for every novice and new member in this forum, especially those who do not have enough experience. The rest of the sections contain topics and posts that need experience and knowledge to comment on.  So you have to be helpful in your response to any post and your comment is appropriate.  But you don't always have to post in the beginners section.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Read various posts in the beginning part.  I believe this will definitely help them get an idea of the concept of cryptocurrency.  You also need to read and know all the rules of cryptocurrency to not get any restrictions from the site.  Only then can you succeed in working on it.  Thanks.

• +1 1

thanks! Very useful information. But I can tell you a simple beginning. It was 3 years ago, I did not know what cryptocurrency is, what an exchange is! I have only heard what a stock exchange is. My first deal was very successful, as they say, newbies are lucky! I want to give advice, before trading, check out at least the interface, at first I experienced difficulties even with

The best place for beginners to start is at the begging section of the forum were they can get a variety of information aimed at members who are just getting into crypto and tokens. once you are confident with the basic information you can move on to more advanced information on the forum to increase your knowledge even further.

The beginners section provides essential help for all of us who are new to cryptotalk, it is good to see how people help each other so much and share their criteria and advice, that shows how united and good the community of the world of the cryptocurrencies.

This beginner section is really helpful for that people who are new in crypto and want to get knowledge about it ! It is the best platform for all new member, i always recommend it

I would consider learning about "for beginners"section first because it answer a lot of frequent questions. After that you might try creating new topics yourself, but be careful - they have to be meaningful, otherwise they might be deleted.

i agree, it's  a section every  beginner  should  read in order to comprehend  the way this section  works, and other thing beginners  should do is ask questions  about  something  they don't  know, so they can acquire  knowledge  and become  good members. 

On 3/4/2020 at 10:42 AM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

I was in the same situation. They deleted my post and I did not understand why, there is a lot of information that is necessary for all beginners

You can read the guidelines here but i f you a bignner in crypto world

The you should learn alot before getting into this business to avoid losing your money you can buy some crypto currencies and store it in your wallet and when the price rise sell it 

This is true, because many people start using this forum, writing comments and topics, but without understanding the thing that says about the rules. After all, they are very important! And many people get blocked or banned after this, and it's very insulting, and all because they didn't read about the rules!

I would start by buying a little-known crypt ,and then invest in an investment box ,but you can also earn money on all sorts of distributions and airdrops and spiculations

If you have just joined CryptoTalk it is a good idea if you start in the beginners section. There you will learn all the basics on many different topics on Crypto currencies and Tokens that you need to know if you don't already. You will learn how to navigate the forum also. Once you are finished there you can proceed to other sections to increase your knowledge. 

Thanks for this post.. Because i also new... I also need to know whete i can dtart my journey... I think this post is useful for me       

Yes, my friend is just right, the beginners section is a practical part to get information and to get answers to some of the questions.

Yes, the theme for beginners really proved useful to me in the beginning. If you have just joined this forum, I recommend unequivocally to study this topic. 

In fact this topic is very important to all beginners where they can read and know to work here in way which make them earn money which help them in their life

From my point of view, I consider every person a beginner in any field in order to gain sufficient experience, but this experience depends on the amount of information in this regard and the extent of renewal in it, it is possible for a person to reach his experience, but the field itself is renewed and it becomes a new beginner in it

• +1 1

The best start for the novice is that he first works on free sites such as bypassing captcha for money, watching videos or ads, this will be a little boring, but he will learn a lot, and at the same time watch videos on YouTube in order to learn how to profit in the right way.

• +2 1

When we enter a web page for the first time it is always interesting to know what it is about, there are things that will happen that can confuse us. Business proposals invitations to click on a link etc.

In my experience that I am relatively new to the Internet, I recommend taking into account certain aspects that are very common to everything that is read. Many experienced users are used to it and know how to distinguish between what is good and what is not. This beginners section is a start to everything you can learn in this Forum