The best start for beginners here - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

The best start for beginners is they should first go through all the instructions of crypto.They should collect more information about crypto and post meaningful and relevant posts.Beginners should right their own view rather than copy pasting.

Beginner section is best to understand the basics about crypto if we want to become successful member of this forum than we should spend more time in crypto 

If you are a beginner then the beginners section is enough for you to start with, you can get all the necessary information for you from this section, it is one of the best sections in the forum because it is easy and simple and the posts in it are understandable.

es i agree the users who are new in this forum should prefer the beginners section this section gives the basic information and learning about the forum and Cryptocurrencies from this users gets lots of experience and then they can easily switch to other sections in future

Yes, my friend, this is true, the beginners section is very useful, as it provides a lot of information and benefit, you only need to read and learn to gain experience, and then you can start reaping success.

Yeah, you are very correct, I also get a lot of information regarding this great platform and cryptocorrency in begginner section, that is where you gets to familiarize yourself with the forum, and if there is any problem you're facing you will find who has experience such before and solution has already been prescribed for it ,so it is a important place for every newbie to start from so that they can benefit from this great platform without any problem.

Really dear, the most important section here is the beginners section because it gives you experience so that you can deal with the world of encryption and other departments by answering any inquiry or information that can come to your mind as it guides you and informs you in order to avoid you from making mistakes and bans where you read that you should all A member may publish more than 300 posts before moving to other departments in order to increase his experience

• +4 1

When I first joined cryptotalk, the beginners section was extremely helpful, and my advice to all new members is to go to the beginners section because everything you need to know to be effective in cryptotalk is clarified there.

Yes, my friend, you are right in what you say. The beginners section is very useful. As a school for every beginner, it has comprehensive and useful information about everything related to the world of coding, trading and investment. I highly recommend it to all new members.

Hello my friend Yes, you are right. The beginners section is the best. It enables you to scoop up enough and has all the information. I benefited a lot from it when reading the instructions. Good luck

Sorry,but i can't be agree with you.I think at the very begining all the new members should visit "About Forum" section.Because all the rules about this forum is given there and all of their first duty is learning the terms and rules clearly.And then,you should visit "For behinners" forum so that they can learn how to work here,how to withdraw and other things that they need.

Welcome my friends; for me, the work here is a great and good job; it has a lot of benefit, it has fun, and there are more examples that motivate me such as learning some insightful ideas about cryptocurrencies and common ideas from other members, and it enhances my skills in English and culture and also I can learn through  My own thoughts and knowledge will be posted here;  Thus, we must help some so that the benefit prevails.  Thank you.

Hi my dear friend how are you I hope you are fine my dear friend it is also great place to help out other members who are just joining and want some guidance I will be honest here I am a member my friend so all the beginners I want to say that whenever you start in any platform you should go through every link of it

Hi my dear mate yes my dear friend you are right because best step to Gain knowledge about this forum. Is start from the beginner section because this section tell you about the rule and regulations about the forum and also help you to Gain some knowledge and experience about this forum which help you to increase your followers and get some good reputation here which is good for your profile and your reputation there in this field 

Yes beginning section is one of the best place provide you best opportunity to learn in a easy and cool way.  Here new members feel more comfortable and confident then in any section.

Yes, my dear friend, it is better to start from this section because it contains many questions asked by beginners and they get answers by experts. When reading the information and answers, we get the benefit and experience.

It's a good piece of advice you should read out the beginners section so you can get your all questions answers which running in your mind.It will be than easy for you to work on this platform.

It is a great place to help other members who are just joining and want some guidance. All the new categories have been explained in this section to succeed in CryptoTalk. Everyone has to work with their heart and achieve success.  

Hello my friend
I hope you are well, in fact you are right. It is very important that we participate in a section for beginners because through it we can have enough experience that enables us to participate in other sections

Very great my dear friend 
Yes before starting work we should have to know about rules of forum 
We should have to gather information from beginners section 

Always start with motivation and learning attitude

It is the best platform for beginners to learn everything about cryptocurrencies from experienced people and want to gain knowledge and experience. My friend is also a new member in the beginners section and I came to gain knowledge and experience.

Yes I agree with you. We should start from as a beginner from begginers section .This is great section.i didn't face any difficulty in understanding.the lauguage is very easy and simple working is used.

Yes beginner section helps us very much. There are such and informative posts in this section that answers all the questions and solve the problem. Thoughts of other people are very effective