The best start for beginners here - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Yes begginer section is the best in terms of useful informations, and I think that's why most of the members stay in the begginer section so that we can learn and also gain little experience before moving to the other sections. So we should follow the rules.

They should collect more information about crypto and post meaningful and relevant posts.Beginners should right their own view rather than copy pasting.

In my opinion, my friend, starting from this section is the best because in the beginners section we learn a lot from the experiences of others and learn more about the errors that can occur, and in fact we need to be in this section for a good time in order to learn to deal completely well with the rules of the forum and also to  We are gaining some experience in the field of cryptocurrency and investment.

Yes of course dear,for beginners this section is so best and helpful of their starting career beginners can start here and get easy and good gauidness from here.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello my dear friend,Yes you are right...I am also a beginner and yeah this forum is not so much difficult to understand, if we do understand the basics we can easily go through this also the beginners section is good to provide information, I am taking advantage from that as well.

In my opinion, the best start for beginners is the "About Forum" section, as beginners should read the forum rules well and stick to them, and then they can start reading the beginners section.

Welcome dear to the world of crypto. First you should know all the rules and regulations of crypto. If you didn't know than read all the rules. All becareful when you are writting post. Work at this forum by following all the rules and regulations. If you work against any rule than your account should be banned.

Yes, you are right, this section will be sufficient to learn the basics about cryptocurrencies, it is better to start in this section in order to obtain sufficient information that enables you to move to other sections, in this wonderful forum you can always increase your information

• +2 1

You're right my friend the best start for us as beginners is here as this forum teaches us everything and how to get into the world of crypto to then move on to self-development with something bigger and bigger

• +2 1

You are right of course for beginners section is best for them to start here reading topics and post to have an idea how it works this forum and also to get some knowledge about the basic of cryptocurrency and then step by step they can start doing their topic in any of the listed sections.

Welcome my friend here in this wonderful forum You are right, the beginners section contains everything a beginner needs to start working in the cryptocurrency field If he read the topics well, he will gain experience and knowledge after completing the 100 free comments 

• +4 1

The best start for beginners is they should first go through all the instructions of crypto.They should collect more information about crypto and post meaningful and relevant posts.Beginners should right their own view rather than copy pasting.

I also started learning the beginner section. For beginners, the beginner section is very easy and the information is lively. We should spend more time in this section.

Of course, my friend, the first step is the basis of everything, and so that we can succeed, we have to read the forum's instructions at the beginning and not violate them, and we will continue after it strongly 

Welcome my friend to the crypto forum
Of course, we have to read the beginners section because it is full of rules and useful information that enrich our knowledge of digital currencies and make us contribute to the forum with useful comments and articles to benefit all members

Hello
Since I started on this forum and I work in the beginners section, I have read that it is better to reach 200 posts before moving to another section.

The best starts for the beginners in this forum is that's they are welcomed here with the required to post100 free post which they will not be paid nothing in order to approval their accounts.

Hello my friend
Yes that's right
You can also read the section "about forum" as it contains important information that everyone can benefit from, as well as the experiences of senior members
Good luck to you

So it is all when we get here we must educate ourselves in the sections on the forum and for beginners, which are the sections in charge of teaching us how things work here correctly, it is the correct way to do things at the beginning

The beginners section is the best section for everyone who decides to enter this forum. In this section, any question can be asked that comes to your mind, as you can learn a lot through this section, as it is the first point in the forum. You only have to follow the rules of the forum

Surely my friend beginners should work in the Beginner section first because working in it is the easiest of all for any new member and he teaches you the correct rules stipulated by the management of the forum .Anyway, we have to work long hours to gain experience

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I agree with you, and it is good to alert our new colleagues to the importance of reading and sharing opinions through comments. Reading is no less important than posting in this forum. I wish success to everyone.

Welcome, my friend. It is very necessary to read and analyze all participation in each section so that you can start the journey in this forum and collect information about the encrypted currency.

• +2 1

Join the cryptocurrency positively and be hopeful.Give hundreds comments forts for the beginners and then about twenty comments daily and then after week you get money.

Indeed, my friend, what you are saying is correct because in the beginners section you find what you want to know, and it is an easy section through which you can form a good idea about the nature of work in this forum in addition to it gives you a good idea about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them

• +3 1