The best start for beginners here - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

I also agree with you. We must and all beginners read all the sections and all that the forum contains, then start working with calm and reason.

I also agree with you. We must and all beginners read all the sections and all that the forum contains, then start working with calm and reason.

I agree with you that the best start for all the members is to get to know the forum better and know the things that we may be blocked because of and avoid .

Before getting started on this forum , it is advised to read all the rules and the regulations. Also there are so many pinned posts from moderators which will also be very useful for beginners. As you have said, reading rest of conversations might also help to shape our skills

Yes, of course, it is the right place for beginners to start their career in this encrypted world from this section, with the help of other sources, of course, but this section of course will save effort on a lot to travel a long distance from research and reconnaissance.

Dear friend, if you are a beginner, it means that you lack a lot of information and experience, and the beginners section is the best for you, it contains a lot of useful information, good topics, and expert members, it is ideal for my launch in the world of cryptocurrencies.

In all experiences of the life, we firstly be a biggener, then we learn step by step, and collecting ideas and knowledge about the field we work in..also through the experience we make mistakes and learnthe lesson ..so it is a very important ,in this platform, to have advice and read the views of others in biggeners section to benefit from it.

Yes, my dear friend, the junior department will teach you the rules of the forum, how to raise topics, and how to respond to the topics raised, and thus reach the healthy way to earn money

• +5 1

Hello my friend, beginners in this forum must have 100 free comments, and you must publish with useful and important comments, and follow the rules in order to earn money. Thank you.

Of course my friend, if you want to learn well and build well, you should start here in the beginners section and read all the comments and benefit from the expertise of the experts in the forum.

You are right my friend. There are certain things for a beginner to start with but i personally feel too that a beginner should start from beginner section to read all the rules and understand the working of this website and then begin with all the things they want to.

Yes my friend it's the best start for beginners here being this forum educational platform, strong and prosperous with the information provide an adequate explanation of one currency crypto how to deal with them and invested and also make you patient and change your thoughts to new topics and

Yes, I agree with you, you are right.
This section clearly teaches us a lot about work and its concept.
I wish everyone a good job and a good profit.

Thank you friend for sharing such topic, i have still  little experience in crypto talk that I have to learn more from this forum by reading comment and from reading topics as well and learn about cryptocurrency. It also helps me to improve my communication skills. Thank you Dear members

Indeed, the beginners section will teach you everything in the forum, you have to read all the instructions and rules that you must follow and read all the topics first of all, we need to do things correctly to continue participating in this forum to achieve the goal we want.

Yes my friend you are right and since I'm a newbie thing, this will help me a lot and can be benefited from this is something I can gain more experience and thank you for this information.

This is wonderful place for for beginners for getting knowledge about crypto world. You just have to  comments there and learn knowledge as much as you can about digital currencies. Work hard do your own research before committing something.

• +3 1

junaid iqbal009

You are absolutely right right me friend the beginner section will teach you every thing you need to know about this forum 

And if you still need help any member here is like a family member 

this cryptotalk.org is a very big family you can ask anyone anything and i am sure you will be satisfied by their answer 

First welcome to all new members. This is great forum for us as a source of knowledge. Firstly you all know the rules and regulations of crypto. If you didn't know rules amd disobey the rules then your account will be banned. I hope you will all enjoy crypto talk.

Follow the instructions and rules carefully and trust me, just GO WITH THE FLOW! Dont stress yourself out or others. Dont post stupid stuff. And you're good to go. 

Hi my friend, every beginner should start with the beginners section because this is the first way to understand business basics and he should read the posts and comments in order to learn from the featured members here. You have to learn about cryptocurrencies in order to gain knowledge and you have to learn how to trade and how to invest and it all takes time. The time has come, so you should make your effort to learn from here and hope you enjoy your time here

• +1 1

Welcome to my dear friend I think you're a newbie 
You have to get off to a good start so you don't get caught up in the risks that lead to the ban. 
You have to write a 100-character comment. 
Break a leg

• +5 1

I agree with you on this point because the beginners section is the most useful one on the one hand that it provides everyone with many ideas and information about learning to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies. How much it provides information about the forum rules to avoid making mistakes

• +2 1

Each new member of this forum should start from here in order to understand the fundamentals of the field and be able to find any question that comes into his mind.

• +3 1

In fact, I completed the first 100 posts recently, and I am counting on the beginners section to understand the forum, basic rules and duties that must be adhered to, in addition to learning a lot about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing.

Of course, it is very important to read the beginners section to know the rules stipulated by this platform and the basic matters that must be paid attention to to avoid getting warning points or prohibitions.