For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

It is very important to know what you are going into before you venture into it or else you end up losing money to to scammers or you just lose money out of negligence. Investment is risky especially in cryptocurrency as a beginner should not go into it without prior knowledge of help from professionals that are well versed in it. You need to ask , watch and learn and try to invest small before you lose your money.

There so many scammers on Internet right now. When you want to invest any new coin at first you should research about it. And in case of investing crypto in different website, you must take opinion of the experts.

Yes i agree with you. Before making something especially in investing where money is involved, always make time to ask before doing it because many scammers are there waiting to fall in their hands. So please be careful always in investing.

I am very interested in investing and I am learning about investing. I think investing in experience will bring profit. I know very little about investor wealth and have not yet invested

Any one in entire new in crypto currency he have no experience, so ask any its very important because in crypto so many fake coins are available, so you take this forum members opinion its good opinion if you take outside experts opinion its not matter but any expert opinion is important to avoid scam and don't invest in fake coin.

On 3/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Yes I agree with you before a newbie should invest that person should first of all ask an expert before Investing, if not if he or she ignorantly invest without acquire knowledge, that person would be exposed to loss .

Exactly there is no crime in asking and knowledge is power...that's is why as a newbie I decided to go through a lot of post so that I won't make any mistake.

Do research before you invest, if you can't find anything don't invest but be more strict. However investors have some tactics that went on during ICO and Defi phases. They bought everything and those that given them great returns covered for the scams and made in total great profit. 

Dear fellow your post is very well and we should be very careful on this forum and before invest money in it you have to learn more knowledge about the site and do more research about it and invest money in a safe and secure site which gives you a lot of profit.

• +3 1

Right, I also lost a lot of money with buying dlrs. Everybody says that dlrs is also a fake coin. I was bought dlrs when its price was $0.00004000. After buying it I realize that it's value is going down regularly. After 15 days I saw that dlrs's price is just $0.00000129. I lost my total investment for having zero knowledge.

I'm telling newcomers, if you want to invest, you need to know about investing. You have to have the opinion to invest, you can buy and invest money from here and sell it in dollars. You must have knowledge about these sites before you invest, or you will not be able to invest and move forward, you will not be successful. Here you can make a profit by investing in ache.

Yes it is totally we said I think. So don't worry about this I think and should invest in the any exchange or site then I think first you should need to make concern with expert and it is best for you I think.

• +1 1

Thanks bro, this is very good advice for newbies. Not only newbies lose their money but other members also faced such problem even till now there is no awareness about such fake and scam sites. Last day some one massage me, about online investment and earn money from a site namely "loto paasy," but when I check it's status then I see that this is totally new site that lunched in last week. I am not sure about this site and remove message.

• +5 1

I think there are some experts out there who have a good knowledge of how to help outside of this forum. If you are a crypto user then have good friends in this case because they will be better than this so try to share good information with yourself. , Keep yourself updated with everything new in the crypto world, especially about scandalous sites, and you'll see you're done at once

Welcome my dear friend :

Yes of course why not whenever someone join this forum. One should has to get knowledge about crypto world and for this. He should watch videos on YouTube and after making account at this site he should learn about trading and investing from the seniors members of this forum. In this he will be able to get good profits. 

Thanks man. 

• +5 1

Hello my friend. This is right. Know about the knowledge we need about investing from our new old members before we invest. Then we can invest better. We don’t want to lose investment. So for that we have to gain knowledge of all things.

It seems that beginners should ask the experts if they want to invest in a coin, because there are so many fake coins that beginners can lose. Like other experts, investing in cryptocurrency requires coins that are well known and have the potential to increase in the future. I think investing in the top coins is the best, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

• +1 1

Hello dear how are you.i hope you are good. Thank you sharing good information.we have to ask Before You Invest who are beginners..you have to know the rules of this forum.then you should invest in this forum..if you don't know the rules.your id can be banned.so you have to be careful.

Yes you are right, I totally agree, investing in a currency for which you know nothing, really risky you can lose all your money. Since he has to be careful before making any investment and ask other people about this investment, many newcomers are deceived because they have very little knowledge about this world cryptocurrency, which you don't know Don't trust the person and learn so that no one cheats on you. Many newborns are deceived because they have very little knowledge about this world cryptocurrency, don't trust the person you don't know and learn so that no one cheats on you Do not cheat.That's true. This should be asked before investing, not only from informants, but also from those who want to invest. Some cryptocurrencies have schemes and some have no other currencies.

I agree with you, friend of mine. People who want to invest, especially beginners, should ask adults and verify the authenticity of the site before making any investment so that the person is not exposed to any fraud. The dead coins in Yobit are easy to know, and if we want to invest the binance thing, houbi, kucoin is the best answer for us.

Yes you are right my friend newcomer shouldn't just invest. He or she should first gather more and more knowledge before thinking about investment. Because for investing in the online world you need experience and you need to take risk. So I think new member should be patient and learn as much as he can before investing.

Obviously mates, I agree with you. Most of the people lose their crypto investment for investing scams coins. They don't know properly about crypto currency. For this reason, they invest fake coins and lose. So you need to research about crypto or ask someone who are experienced on this sector.

Sure whenever i want to invest money in cryptocruncey i woukd like to ask all of my members mates. You people who have great experience in crypto world please provide your information and share your experience continuously. 

One should make his best to benefit from the fluctuations in the crypto market , but it does not mean to buy coins blindly whenever they drop, you should make good decisions and ask experts before you start any new trade ,because there are so many fake coins and they have no real value. 

Hi friends!

First of all welcome on this forum.its true from investment you should earns alot of money but in this way you have a lot of experirnce .so i asked all of you before investment you learn the rules and also gain enough knowledge and experience about crypto currencies .

Of course, if there is no investment experience, reliance will be on crypto experts and their expectations about cryptocurrencies, but even if the currency is reliable, there is a high probability of loss, so it is preferable to stay away from trading if there is not enough knowledge about it.