Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

There is no doubt that reading keeps us informed and updated on everything we want to learn, such as cryptocurrencies, and reading is one of the best skills we can acquire. It will also be our good company throughout our lives as it will allow us to acquire knowledge, and to understand the world of cryptocurrencies.

Reading is important to us in all areas of life, especially cryptocurrencies because it is a new and developed world, and we need to read a lot in order to understand it and understand the method of trading and investing in it. The more our information increases, our ability to write good content and useful publications for the forum

There is no way that you can become successful in the forum if you are not willing to make any effort. You need to make sure that you seek proper knowledge and follow all the rules and guidelines of the forum so that your contents will stand out.

Of course. As for me, I personally advise, especially novice members who have not completed the first 100 posts, and that not to create posts because their experience and knowledge are low.

Good information.We have to maintain that. There's a lots  of reasons that you id can be banned.If you post anything out of rules and regulations,your id can be banned.So it's better keep commenting and get experience.If you have proper knowledge about forum,then you can post your topic

11 minutes ago, junaid iqbal009 said:

I am a beginner in this forum, and in my opinion, I must before I make any post or write a post or even a comment, I must have a good idea about the topic and it is necessary to collect the largest amount of sufficient information regarding cryptocurrencies and for any other topic and Finally, I thank you for this post.

You are definitely right my dear, before creating any topic we should have good knowledge and try giving important information to other members. This forum is a really good way of learning from each other. We can share our experiences and learn from other experiences.

Hello friends, if you want to increase your rank by working with Cryptot, you must follow the rules of control of this platform and work accordingly. By increasing reading knowledge here we are talking about coding. In this way, with the knowledge that you will gain experience, you will be able to gain a positive reputation by working here.

We must strive to gain the most information and knowledge in order to be able to formulate unique and useful topics. We must adhere to the rules of the forum. We must publish according to the laws in order to gain a good reputation

• +1 1

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing really good firstly I am very thankful to you for sharing this information and I am also suggest reading is the most important and very powerful action for gaining the knowledge and become a successful person

• +3 1

Of course, if we want to have good content and great ideas, to be aware of the forum’s need for topics and to be ready to put forward a solution for inquiries, help, or sharing experiences so that members can benefit from them and at the same time they will be useful topics.

Hello my dear friend, your words are true, arguing that we must read more and deeper publications in the forum in order to obtain more information. I thank you for this post

Yes if you read the content and explanation of the topic and not just it's heading then definitely you will get more knowledge and can able to do good comment. Reading is the most easiest way by which you can enhance your crypto knowledge.

• +3 1

If you want to work useful and create useful posts, you have to do well and search for many things related to cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptography.
I wish you good luck my friend

I agree with you, my friend, the more you interest, read and follow, the more your experience and knowledge will increase, and you will be able to participate in topics about digital currencies that interest us and benefit us all. You will get support from members and this brings you a good reputation as well as money

• +1 1

Well said my dear bro. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us.  And also into the hands of millions. Such a good thing that you did. We all have spread our knowledge into the millions.

• +2 1

indeed you are absolutely right my friend, that's what I always do sometimes reading the contents of well experience members posts so that I can grab some ideas and it's advisable for anyone to be doing that also. 

Yes we must read the topics or publications before starting a new publication in order to learn from the experiences of others and avoid mistakes so that we are not banned from the forum.

• +1 1

Knowledge is the key of success. So if you want to success in crypto, you need to increase your knowledge.  You can visit some some website, read some blog about crypto, i mean the whole thing is you need to research. Then you can make a good quality  and useful post that can  you to get good reputation.

Of course, the first step in this forum to continue the correct, correct work, is to be well informed about any topic related to cryptocurrencies, so that we can continue in a bright and useful way for everyone, thus gaining a good reputation and exchanging knowledge

Yes , useful and effective post will never ban or delete. I think if anyone wants to write good post then I suggest them read news about Cryptocurrency and gain little bit more Knowledge about Crypto.

• +2 1

Reading content that has been band by crypto is great way to get banned. We should avoid such a content writing  or doing such work. Actually we should read all the content on this forum and make such type of posts that will help other.  

Dear my advice to you at the beginning, enter a section about the forum, it is the only invited section in the forum rules, so read the rules of Muthanna well and start publishing the first 100 posts of interest and their reflection on you in the beginners section because the beginners section is the important thing that will be reflected on your work inside the forum so follow the rules  Forum and start publishing then after you finish the first of the posts you enter into other sections such as the crypto world section and the bitcoin discount. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right. If we read more then you can learn more.In here all members are making useful posts or topics. We want to always read these posts or topics for learning new informative things. 

Yes dear you are right I like your post.Reading must matter in increasing your knowledge.When you read all the comments you will come to know what the post is about and what you have to write in it?Reading will helps you a lot in making good comments.