Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

Off course you are right reading habit about any thing give full knowledge but it depends understanding ability of people because some people like to see videos and from here they easily understand but I prefer reading of seniors useful content give full help about cryptotalk forum and follow them and save him self getting ban and warning point. 

It is very important for each and every new members just like myself to know the importance of creating a meaningful and useful content here, we have to make research of all what is not permitted to be done here so as to avoid getting banned by the moderators. All the guidelines,  rule and regulations that has been posted here by the Hero and senior members should be followed properly and effectively which will ensure that we don't get warning points and banning. 

We should always go through other members content so that we can always gain something new as well. The essence of reading other's content is to gather more knowledgeable ideas in addition with our own understanding.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, basically! Some new beggars can create useful and effective posts in this forum. In fact they can’t read the post and we can’t create a post full of useful and meaningful. If we read the rules about crypto talk and we learn and create useful posts on this site. This is the beneficial aspect.

it is very important to read the actual content of a post before commenting and  reacting. If you comment on a post without first reading the content,  then you cheat your self by giving a reputation it might not have deserve. 

You are right my friend. Reading only topic will create a problem for you while replying on the post. It would be useless reply by you when you don't read the interior content. It is really necessary to read internal content of the posts that will not only hep you to make useful reply but also will increase your knowledge and information that is discussed in the contents.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

For me, the most important thing is when we apply what we have read because sometimes we are justing reading and we tend to forgot the rules and do what ever we want. We must also put importance and value the sense of applying our knowledge because that could help us to be a better crypto member.

Yes of course, I agree with you. For you to make a reasonable post, you are to read other people's content before you comment on a particular topic and it will help you to gain more knowledge. So my advice for you is to always read the content.

Obviously true it's better to learn from others mistakes to avoid repeating the same mistakes that violates forum rules and conditions that regulated by the forum moderators 

Edited by leakydonney

To make useful posts you have to research a lot and read many topics because most of the simple and known topics are already created by the other member and only few topics are left so we have to research and write quality posts.

• +2 1

On 3/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

Yeah. This is a fact. Knowledge is power when it comes in crypto currencies because it will help you make the right decisions to have a bigger profit. In this forum, ofcourse knowledge is our weapon here to make a quality post that will help everyone to know more. Useful post is what we need here in this forum.

Before making a post, I preferred to read and find out about cryptotalk since not too much on the subject, today that I already have more information and knowledge I am more capable of making useful posts

Hey mate. Thankyou for your valuable advice. I'm just a beginner and I would try reading more and more and do research so that i get enough knowledge on the topic before posting a comment for it to be useful.

Its the most basic way to learn it yes and more importantly is we are jotting down the notes we need when we are reading some important factors into investing or trading and other things you think of as  jotting them down will help alot when you dont understand something.

• +2 1

The importance of research cannot be over rated in any sphere of life. Research is important because it makes you to go further in search of knowledge. In the area of cryptocurrency,  it is pertinent to gain valuable knowledge before you venture into the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Reading and research are synonymous because reading expands the mind and research feeds the mind.

Yes you are right!

this forum is a blessing indeed .

You can get knowledge about each & everything here about crypto .

This forum is full of knowledge if anyone wants to get .

• +3 1

I believe reading is the best way to learn and knowledge is more worthy than money.. so it is in the best interest for everyone to have a tendency of reading topics and posts before replying.

Actually is important of reading ban research because it will enable an individual to avoid making a simple mistake that will cause a lot of damage. Finally one will gain knowledge about crypto currency.

• +3 1

Yeah I think so, it will start from reading then until you get some knowledge, that's why this forum is really helpful for us to get some knowledge especially in terms of crypto related stuff it is either the coins or the different earning methods. When I was a newbie I barely made a reply to the crypto related stuff since back then I didn't really know anything about it and I just only visiting the beginner section, but as time goes by I also learn new things little by little, and now I can make a post to any of the section of this forum.

Hi, yes absolutely right. Reading is the best method for students to increase their knowledge. In cryptotalk if you want to get knowledge, then give time to this forum and study it. Go to about forum read policies, go to the seniors posts and read topics, then you able for making good topics. So a great forum we all found to make the practice of reading. 

Yes, desirable advice. Reading the topics is an vital trouble that should be adhered to. It will increase understanding within the field of cryptocurrencies. Also, not studying the subject nicely has plenty of poor results which includes the wrong response to the topic with another inappropriate topic or acquiring warning points and additionally not attaining Interest at all

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes is so important as a member of this forum we should always research for new and accuracy information about crypto currency market that will help us improve this great forum and make other members  of forum happy 

Yes reading ban research is a useful and helpful something that help to get more information about the rules and regulations guiding the platform

On 3/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

Hello hope you will be fine and doing good.

Now come towards the topic, Truly you are totally correct my companion. It is extraordinary compared to other stage where we can procure and learn same time. At the point when we begin perusing others theme we can expand our insight just as perusing propensity as well. Perusing others subjects causes our insight to get instructive accommodating and helpful for other people. Hope.you had get your answer.

Yes dear friend i totally agree with you!

Reading is the finest way to learn and improve yourself. Here in crypto world it's most important thing for beginners. If they read other's comments so in this way they can improve themselves.

Your post encourages us to read a post and get more and more knowledge about the cryptocurrency. As all your device new member to be patient and don't post useless content just be patient and read the posts of the senior and get information about cryptocurrency after that you are perfect and now you can post good content which is also useful for the seniors also.