Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

have joined cryptocurrency my dear friend some months ago and now i knew about this forum and i find this forum. My first experience was so bad. Because scammers stole my all cryptocurrency... 

Hello mate. Actually i am recently joined in this forum. When I joined that time experience  is really funny because in the first time I don't know what to do first but after some days all are comfortable.

Joining this forum has taught me a lot about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. And I'm new to this forum and I'm completing my first 100 posts
 I have not yet earned BTC from this forum.

my first experience with bitcoin was last fall.  then the first time I was paid for a post on the yobit exchange.  and then I mastered cryptocurrency for the first time.  unforgettable feelings.

my friends i do not invest the money in the crypto currency at the any platforum and websites. i hear that investment sites are scam and they thief your all money in few days. 1st they get trust after this they stolen your money or account banned or scam the website.

When I joined the forum,the only difficulty I faced was about post deletion,most of my posts do get deleted then,and at that moment I felt I can't cope in this forum,I was even thinking if giving up and leaving the forum but luckily I didn't,because I read a post that speaks about how to avoid your post from being deleted so I followed those tips and here I am now,I ain't facing that again

In this forum I learned a lot of useful things that always motivate me to continue working, including valuable information in addition to helping a person learn patience, self-confidence and not despair, as well as the material side that constitutes an important income, especially for university students, and this talk after my experience here because I am a university student and after working in the forum I was able  To earn enough money for my money in the university.

Friends told me about cryptocurrencies and trading on digital platforms, and it was through them that I began my personal experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.
I started recently in early 2021 and started working here with CryptoTalk. I am learning a lot about Bitcoin here and I am happy that I will get the satoshis.

I started in crypto world through this forum and I am not old here as I joined this a few weeks ago but I am learning very quickly about Cryptocurrency by reading the posts from senior members here and also sharing what I know about Cryptocurrency with others through responding to the posts.

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. My first entry to this forum I felt fear and tension because I did not know much about the subject of cryptocurrencies, but after my expansion in this field, I knew that cryptocurrencies have been widespread for a long period of time and have many advantages and profit methods in which are great.

Dear mate, i came to knew about bitcoin a few years ago when my brother was working on some apps. I heard about cryptocurrencies when i joined this forum. I joined this forum one month ago. I have learned many things regarding cryptocurrencies after coming into this forum. 

I started to join this wonderful forum and from here my knowledge increases about digital currencies, including Bitcoin and its developments, and I earn profit as well, and I learn day after day and see that the next future is directed towards Bitcoin and digital and cryptocurrencies.

Well I was new I to crypto currencies and everything was new so I had no idea where to begin but after a few research I decided to try out some few things like trading and gambling. I did them successfully although I lost money but I was already understanding what's possible with crypto.

I heard about Bitcoin several years ago, but I was afraid to invest in it because many people used to tell me that trading is very dangerous and may cause me a great loss, but after I read more about cryptocurrencies I decided to invest in it and started learning and gathering information from During this forum

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I think that I started here like your start, as I heard about Bitcoin from one of my friends, then I searched for information on the Internet and gained some knowledge, and I decided to enter this forum to learn from experienced members here and acquired a lot of useful information from them to be able to participate in writing in the forum.

Before joining this forum I just heard about bitcoin nothing else. But when I joined on this forum I learned much about it and within a month I already started trading and I'm very hopeful for my crypto-carrier. Thanks for sharing your experience mate. 

On 3/2/2020 at 7:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

I also joined this forum last month and from that day I connect with crypto currencies and the Bitcoin the first payment that I have get in Bitcoin is from this forum and I am really very happy I am also trying to find out other ways through which I can earn Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes friends, it was very difficult for me, I used to think that it was the first time that I could earn cryptocurrency but I have come to the realization that nothing is impossible, just the quite is definitely difficult. 

Dear I was not know about Crypto currencies I know just bitcoin I considered that bitcoin is like a paper currency and I have not never seen . But when I used this forum I know clearly now that bitcoin is a Crypto currency and now I know much coins and currencies. Here I learned Many knowledge about Crypto world.

When I first heard about bitcoin I immediately started using faucet so that I can learn more about cryptowold so that I can earn in the future but few months later I heard about this forum which makes me get more interested in bitcoin.

When i first started with bitcoin it was two years ago. I was interested in earnign bitcoin as i heard in a movie that cryptocurrency was becoming increasingly popular. So i went online and started to use faucets. Upon collecting my first $50, i got sucked into the multiply game that is found on most bitcoin sites, and lost it all in a matter of minutes. So now i make it a point not to use the multiply game because i know how fast i can lose everything..

• +2 1

My development is relatively slow because until now I do not know a way to acquire cryptocurrencies except this forum, and when I asked this question to some experts, they told me that when you become strong within the forum, we will teach you about other, more difficult ways, but the production is greater.

I was also afraid of dealing in cryptocurrencies because many people were telling me that it was a SCAM and it would die after a while, but after I ran a search for cryptocurrencies, I found that it would be the future of the global economy, so I decided to invest in it

• +3 1

When I first started crypto currencies I didn't know much about them and I made a lot of mistakes but all of those mistakes made me more firm and a better crypto user. So they are worth it. My journey in crypto is not easy but I am glad I got to where I am today.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm also new to cryptocurrency. 

I joined about two months ago and have had no difficulties working here to earn bitcoin and in my opinion the other members do a good job of helping others with their problems.