Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

On 3/2/2020 at 7:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

Yes, its a long run.

And today still i have earned nothing because of my perosnal issues.

But, this forum (cryptotalk) is totally workable.

And giving you handsome amount

so tey to earn good reputaion

above hundred 

and create some good posts to be more profitable.

From past. In my running days i have worked a whole day and whole night in that hope i can make a sufficent amount of money for my family.

But, i have earned nothing.

Becasue much of the websites are closed after some time.

And i was at the zero.

its all my fault that i have earned nothing.

Hello everyone hello gentlemen first of all I want to tell you that now I am very proud to be apart of cryptocurrency this is a good platform for earning money and I can earn my pocket money from this platform it is very good thing and it is very beneficial and legal platform

There is almost no system that makes money by sharing topics or writing comments without people's likes. But the Cryptotalk site has managed to break this bias. At least the people I see and follow on social media make positive comments on this topic. The site will be very successful.so I am here. 

My friend I want to tell you that about my experience on this forum almost 2 months ago I joined this forum and no I am very happy first of all I have no any knowledge about the crypto talk one of my close friend tell me about this forum

• +4 1

My first thought was "is this real?" I was not keen on giving my time to this website because I saw previously that no websites pays you genuinely. But I don't know why I stick to this website and now I am really very happy that I gave my time here.

• +3 1

Well, it wasn't easy when I joined, as I have no knowledge about cryptocurrecies, so all I do then was to read many people replies before I can comment mine, and also I faced lots of issues with posts deletions that I was thinking of giving up on cryptotalk. So the beginning is the most difficult part, after that, all things are normal.

Hello my friend, I am new here, I have heard a lot about it and I used to say that it is just a hoax and it will be gone, but after I read a lot about it and saw my friends how they deal with it, I participated in this platform and I work with it now and learn a lot from it so I loved it and loved working on it .. Good luck to you

I learned this year and I would like to obtain more information that is useful to me here. I do not want to stay in my place and I would like to learn more so that I get everything related to currency production and be skilled in this field. Thank you.

When i started first time i don't know about it but later it help me more cryptocurrency is a good currency they help me very well i comments on posts and as a result i earn coins. 

• +1 1

I learned about crypto in 2020 thanks to an airdrop in which I participated, I think the warmth of crypto is super or how you can earn money with cryptocurrencies to be able to earn easy and fast money, I think the way to earn crypto with airdrops is super good, that was my start in crypto then I learned other ways to earn and now I would love to invest.  

My first experience with this cryptocurrency us not good because based on what I have watched on some youtube, trading is really profitable so I tried it and I lost my money on it.

I am among those who did not understand the high price of Bitcoin to this extent, but in my opinion the project is one of the best and most powerful projects that have existed in the past years

When I to begin with begun The crypto cash it is the finest additionally to be included that it is valuable for all the individuals around the world additionally to be included that it get me numerous delight to me additionally to the individuals around me.

Hello friend, welcome to the forum!
It started many years ago in the early days of BTC, I do not remember the exact year but I remember it was the boom of the faucets and mining, I spent more than 1 year collecting from the faucets and mining with my computer. They were very beautiful experiences and I remember them with a smile on my face.

Dear friend, i am here from a short time. i Don't understand the whole works good at all.This site is very amazing.

Dear Friend, Hearty welcome to this platform where you can learn a lot knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and earn also. Well I also knew about Bitcoin few months ago. We are lucky that we are member of this forum because Cryptocurrencies has bright future and if we know about these concepts in present we also have bright future. Work hard and Be patience.

I heard about Bitcoin recently after this crazy increase in its price, and I started searching for sites that give free bitcoin, but unfortunately all of them were fake, until I found this wonderful forum through which we can collect the amount of bitcoin necessary for trading and investment.

I think it is a amazing experience in my life. I remember  the day when i was very curious about the site crypto currency and digital currency. My husband encouraged me to join crypto  currency  because  it  is  a  great  site  for earning and learning. 

At the beginning, all opinions said that Bitcoin is just a bubble, and a day will come and Bitcoin will disappear from existence, but as soon as we heard that the major companies and banks adopted Bitcoin, we became fully confident in it and we began to work hard to obtain it.

• +4 1

I discovered it by myself, when I was surfing online I used to see some bitcoin ads, I was wondering what is this, but my curiosity was so much big, so I started to search for this bitcoin, until I became what I am now, some opportunities will come from nothing, you will never imagine yourself in that some day you will have accounts in some global banks and companies.

well when i first heard about bitcoin i just started using faucets and collecting them but after it i just gabled lots of them with dice and other games and withdraw some cash. my advice is to always collect and don't withdraw some coins cause they may get higher price. i did not know at that time. it was my biggest mistake.

Can you give us some additional information?
Or send us links to articles about Bitcoin
You said that you started last month. Have you achieved any financial benefits?.

I am the first to earn bitcoin from here which has made me very happy. I want to earn more by working here in the future. You will help me and if you give me more ideas on how to earn, I will be very happy... 

You have made a very good comment and it is very beneficial, I have learned a lot from it and you have shared your experience, then I also want to share my experience that when I came here, I did not have anything.  So whatever knowledge I have today or whatever is the experience, it is only and only because of this platform I have learned a lot from this platform and it has also taught me, so I am thankful for it 

Hello! my dear friend! Yes you are right.i started working on cryptotalk about a week before.at the begining i have to face many difficulties .then many old member come forward to solve my problem.now i,m confidently working on it without any worry.best of luck.don,t forget to give me a 💓 if you like my comment

Edited by ALEEM ALI

Mathelda.j

When I started here in crypto currency I feel like I can't do anything here because I don't have any background about cryptos on that time but suddenly I decided to pursue this opportunity because my friend told me that I could earn so much money here.spending time on this forum ,now I have enough,skills , knowledge, experience and ideas to make investment in trading and earn a good profit from the crypto currencies. 

• +3 1