Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

Yes new and useful point arises by you. One of my friend also said to me he want to work more on this platforum and he was thinking it's banned not allowed by moderator. I suggest diffrent IP but I was not sure so could not suggest him for work ahead. So it is really useful for someone who want more work on this forum. 

Indeed, this is issue of ip address is sometimes confusing and scared some beginner in working here in this forum but it's just that only single device is required in working here.

I would like to add one thing here alongwith your useful information that one should have only one account on one device .On a single wifi one should make only single crypto account.

Yes that's it. Some people think using two different IP address on the same account could bring them issues like a warning point or a band. It's just Puting your information on another device it's not illegal in the forum but if that device already have another account it could be a problem

Thank you for this explanation, of course we can transfer our account to another device, provided that the other device has not been registered with the forum, only those who work with two accounts on the same device are prohibited, so there is no need to fear, as it is not contrary to the rules of the forum

Very helpful as there are many such kinds of posts in the forum that are providing false concept about using different IP for same account which means that you can't login into your two or more devices at the same time. 

Don't worry, If you have one account then, You can easily access your account in different devices. It is better to use vpn.To avoid banned due to multiple accounts, Don't log in your crypto account in free wifi anywhere. And ,If you use one ip address for create 2 account you will face many types of problem..so don't use up address two time.

• +1 1

Well said mate. About on the IP, when we change our any device to another device there is not to be change the account as soon as. You may can register on that devicenby using your register facilities. 

• +1 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for this information. I just learned that it prevents us from having more than one account on our phone. This exposes us to a ban and we want to work and abide by the rules, gain and knowledge.

Hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information I was affected by this problem because I am a beginner and just not working on this platform and I it seems like that I have fever two different IP addresses using and your information is very valuable for me thanks alot again

This is true my friend, most of the new members suffer from this problem, as they are constantly wondering about the reason for the ban and whether the single IP has anything to do with the subject of the ban, but I think that the main reason is if the person creates two accounts on the same device and this is an error and it will be blocked in return

The reason for the ban is when you use two devices connected on the same network, but when each device has its own Internet modem, this does not lead to the ban, I think.

The policies do not allow several records along in such cases you may be forbidden through the online community. This is the widespread misinterpretation by simply brand-new users and in many cases elderly users, when you merely get one particular bill, you happen to be permitted to gain access to your current bill in distinct units using distinct IP details.

It is possible for some to have two accounts on the same mobile phone, and here this matter is considered fraud and causes a ban
And I thank you for this clarification in your post, which will benefit many people and help them avoid making mistakes

• +3 1

Thank you dear friend for this good advice because there are a large number of new members who fear these things to expect that they may be permanently banned from the forum, such as using more than one account on a Wi-Fi network .

thank you dear and really i was much confused before reading your description and senior comments and now i am able that we should not use multiple accounts because it is against the rules and regulation of this forum and if you voilate these then your account may be banned

I wanted my family to join in too but i guess now this wont be okay since many of you have experienced problems because of this.. Like getting banned which isn't a healthy thing for us beginners here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a common misinterpretation by the new members and even older members. It is allowed for you to access your account on different devices with different ip addresses, as long as you have just one account. The rules prohibit multiple accounts, and it is in this case that you would be banned from the forum.

•  
  • Useful or interesting 1

Assalam O Alaikum friends I am writing that this process is little difficult for biggners. But biggners must try again again that they understand the process easily when they try the site again and again and some times problems occurs regarding IP Address and conflict is created. 

Yes my friend you said absolutely right the new members are worried about the different IP address and I want to tell you that I am new member on this forum and I also worried and face some problems

We can change our account to other device if you other device not have other account.  Because if you have other account then ip adress will same and your account will ban permanently.  So it good to make a single account and earn money . So if you make double then i think you can't  make more money ,you level of work will decrease and quality decrease. 

That is true you can login to your account from whatever you device you want and which IP adress, that doesn't make a difference as long as you don't have multiple accounts. Multiple accounts are considered cheating and strictly prohibited by the administration. That results with a %100 ban. This forum is real and doesn't accept the scammers.

Yes as a beginner I have lost of confusion over it but after seeing your post I have learned alot so thanks alot for posting such a positive post on this forum.

• +4 1

Very good information, because I had concerns. If I decided to change the mobile I work with on this platform, would I have to create a new account? But now all the worries are gone

• +2 1