Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

On 2/26/2020 at 3:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..

Yes, except from having correct knowledge of English, a certain level of having a clear mind is required, as sometimes being drunk or under substances will have as a result making sentences as this one above.

In my opinion of the reason for you to be safe here in the forum. But the safest thing to do is to follow the rules and regulations. Because rules is must important in this forum and any sites.

Yeah I havebread the rules of the forum and I think your English should be very strong to work in this forum.It is also necessary to understand the other members posts.Because most of the posts are in the English.

Dear Friend! We need to follow and obey the rules of our forum and that is the only way where we can post very safely in the forum without getting banned. 

This is a good opportunity to generate extra money .we must follow the forum rules and thus avoid inconveniences with our account......

• +4 1

hello my friend, yes you are right, I think we should also use a simple words to express our opinions and explain our ideas, this help every member to understand topics and learn more.

• +3 1

This forum never states you to use proper english. People who are not familiar with proper english can even use simple english. People come from different background and different art of the world where english is not a common language.by using an understable language you can convey the message to other peeps.but writing in a proper english can give you full payment.

Yeah we have to write informative and simple ..so friends here may also get some idea ..its better to not write instead pf writing wrong ..we must write correctly 

Since it is an international forum. Many language speakers work here so we always have to keep in mind that our English is correct and that everyone can understand it. We will give a post that will benefit everyone. I have worked in this forum for five days and I understand that the use of English here should be very nice so we should all take care of this.

when one waste time writing irrelevant posts that would most likely be deleted, he/she is actually depriving himself of time that is so precious

Of course you are right. Since people from different countries of the world work here. So the importance of English is very high here. You must abide by these. You cannot make spelling or grammatical mistakes.  You need to know better about that when posting.  Only then can you work well here.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:28 PM, Sairaranjha said:

To work on this forum we have to improve our English to Write correctly and always post comment related to the topic .we have to follow all the rules to keep our account safe.

basically we have that of both the english and the russian section in which the two types of languages which permitted and as such having to be fluent in this languages can help you in having not to be making common mistakes on having to be bad on some grammar aspects, as some do make mistakes knowingly and vice versa

• +1 1

7 hours ago, progma said:

basically we have that of both the english and the russian section in which the two types of languages which permitted and as such having to be fluent in this languages can help you in having not to be making common mistakes on having to be bad on some grammar aspects, as some do make mistakes knowingly and vice versa

Well, not only being fluent, make sure that your post is unique and useful because that is the main important in making a post in this forum, writing an english sentences is just easy by having a lot of sites and software which can arranged it into proper grammar.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

Hello dear mate you are right. To make great and helpful posts you ought to be conversant in English language. It is prudent that you make an effort not to commit any linguistic and spelling errors. The message of your post ought to be effectively passed on to the peruser.

Many of today's new forums do not follow these rules, which are very simple, only follow the rules when writing important and important information on this topic, and I think there are problems with restrictions on this topic. It is very easy to identify. do not have.

It is important to write securely and correctly, of course. In order to do this, it is necessary to understand the subject title well. We can get more detailed information about the subject by reading some of the comments. Afterwards, it would be the right approach to make comments that contain useful information about the subject.

To be on the safe side that is without getting banned or our posts getting deleted, make sure we use proper English language without any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Always frame your comments  or posts attractively and try to use simple and understandable words, this could give us good reputation and rating.

The English language is very important in this forum. You must master it correctly in order to be able to read and understand topics and respond to them without errors and with clear answers.

• +5 1

Excellent advice for those who are starting in the forum, my advice for all members is to have a good spelling so that our topics are clean and comforting for the reader Another key factor is the authenticity of our topics so do research and add new knowledge to  your themes.

Yes, off course there are people here from around the world. Most of the people can't speak proper english. I personally use the text correction on my keyboard. It helps me to find any kind of spelling mistakes.

It isn't committed to know English generally excellent, in light of the fact that you can utilize some help from some interpretation applications, and you will have a decent information, the significant thing is to not post an irregular words, even me I can say about myself that I know English 100% however I can oversee myself with it up until this point.

Welcome my friend. Work here, in this forum, is required. You must master the English language, scrutinize writing, and be useful content without spelling errors.

Yes this is so true, we should always write well by saving ourselves the stress of writing unwanted and unnecessary posts that won't count at the end of the day and might get deleted by the moderators. When replying to topics on this forum, we should always be attentive to what the key points and the main words of extraction is, our contributions and contents should be such an impact full ones that other members of the forum would as well be of beneficial to it while reading. Especially our use of words, our choice of English language words should be a sensible and quality ones.

Yes dear for better and good quality post our english language must be good as it also helps us for getting good reputation. This requires to comment according to related topics and make them correct.

In my opinion,crypto currency is the Best Because it is not only the way to earn money it also gives us Lot of knowledge and teaches many things as a online worker I am learning Alot from this helping website.