How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

My dear mate, I am not known. If you want to know my is or not than you need make your own investigation or research of trusting wallet. I hope you sure. Best of luck

If you want to know the legitimacy and security of the wallet that you use, just consult with the experts on the name of the wallet you want to use and they will certainly provide you with information about it.

To make sure your wallet is lawful, I recommend you do some research on the wallet that you wish to use to see what other people are saying about the wallet and their opinions on it. You're going to be able to tell how fine the wallet is. If you're searching for a wallet to use, I'd recommend that you make use of the bitpay or blockchain wallets. They're both really good.

I'm using blockchain and its legit and has confirmed security, but if you want to know a legit wallet,I suggest you make thorough research about the wallet you want to use,by doing that you can be assured if its legit or not,Good luck!

Edited by Jikansamu

Friends I don't know anything about this topic because I am a new user on this cryptotalk currency but after sometime when I know everything sometime when I know everything about this topic.Then I reply you soon.

To ensure the safety of the wallet that you want to use, you have to browse about it well and there are many famous wallets I recommend to you, such as Ubiquit and Blockchain

Well you should only make use of legit wallets like trust wallet so that you won't have to worry about the security. When you choose a good wallet then your money is going to be safe. All you need to do is review the wallet and listen to what people have to say about that particular wallet.

One should always research before using any wallet as fraud is very common and we can lose money. Therefore, one should first do research and get information from experienced members and choose a wallet.

Hello my friend. Firstly, no one can answer this question because it is up to you which you prefer. My advice is to go to the browser and choose what works for you. As for me, the best cold wallet, it is the best to use

There might be fake wallets but you should make sure to review a wallet before deciding to make use of it. Or you can decide to use only wallets that have good reputations do that you won't end up losing your money.

My friend, I advise you to have two legitimate safe wallets, which are the Atomic wallet and the Trust wallet. I have dealt with both of them in a detailed manner and I think that they are good for dealing and they are very fast. Each of them deals from platforms in the form of Nereich, especially the Trust wallet. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think if there is actually a way to find out about the reality of your wallet but I think if you want to download the wallet  you should find the official website and download from there

I am new, my friend, in this forum and I do not have enough information to help you to verify the legitimacy of your wallet, and you may have to search on Google or YouTube to do this

My friend this is not too difficult to know about that wallet is legt or not and my friend wanting I want to tell you that for stuff I'll do to set the high security of your account and of your wallet that is very beneficial to secure your account

• +3 1

Well there is no telling but there has been legitimate online rating and sometimes you can check with the most of those who use it, check who has ever used it, just try with a small amount of crypto and so what would happen the good things are always good to be the best of everything

I agree with you, there are many scam wallets in the world of cryptocurrencies, so I do not advise you to use any wallets that are not popular for me to use a trust wallet.

Hi everyone well we choice wallet we must have to search about it and ask to seniors about secure wallet I use block chain wallet is very secure wallet and easy to use and work 

Simply my friend, you can do a long search on the internet for the best platforms, their types, and their level of security. For me, I use the yobit platform because I read a lot about it and about the level of security and ease of dealing within it, as well as the ease of conducting exchanges and investment within it.

• +2 1

Dear you can check the wallet whether it is legitimate or not by asking about it in Google and YouTube videos they are the best guide and the best teacher for you dear. I advise you to do everything you need from them. 

• +4 1

Hello my friend, there are a lot of wallets on the Internet that can be subscribed to, but he likes to make sure the credibility of working in them and the absence of scammers within them, and you can know the wallet if it is legitimate only you have to search for it if it appears to be legitimate and safe as well

• +4 1

You should search on the Internet for available wallets, ask about each wallet, obtain information from previous users of the wallet, and deal with it after confirming its authenticity.
Recommend Yobit Wallet

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

My friend I want to tell you that if you want to know about your wallet first of all you should to go in your wallet you can check the privacy of your wallet and you should not to share the private key with anyone otherwise you will lose your money and you cannot do anything

I believe that you should search on the Internet for the best wallets, in order to be able in the future to save your money in it and to be a safe wallet.

All you have to do is check the review of the wallet through Google and sites like trustpilot. You should read a lot of reviews about the wallet before deciding if you want to make use of it or not. Just make sure that you are very careful not to make bad decisions.