How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

On 2/24/2020 at 5:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

If you have a wallet. You research about this wallet in different sites. You check it's trading volume. It's security is more important option. You check it's rating. I suggest you use always popular wallet. I use payeer wallet it is best safe and secure wallet.

I think that this is illegal case of legist to knowing what is happening their and famous around the world after creating wallet account via the web and you have to confirm your account by email.

There are so many popular walkets you can find on the internet .you can check your account of your own you can search your problem on internet to resolve it .you need to take into account the comments and written to users who use invest .

They way in wich i can see if a wallet is good and also if it is regal or not .you must search around the particular wallet and read the posts and .also seek knowledge and advises from old and experience member .

I recommend that you do research on the wallet you want to use to ensure that your wallet is genuine and see what other people think about the wallet and their views on it. You'll be able to tell how nice a wallet is this way. I would recommend that if you are searching for a wallet to use, that you make use of the bitpay or the blockchain wallets. Both of which are really good.

Dear friend to know that your wallet is safe or not I suggest you to do more research about your wallet and there is a lot of scam wallets so always choose the safe and secured wallet to store your Bitcoin.

You can check which wallet is legal and not. It would good to you before ysing any wallet you can take suggestions and can get feed back about wallet. So you can use wallet which is more famous and so many people areusing.but it would good to you that you can get information about wallet before using. 

Reliable purses will be famous if you want to profit strenuously epithetical type a case heeded by way of everyone  continue to solve will be creat magic viaduct flourishing watch along with then you also will be accrued along with solely sensational of the essence flourishing retinol row just about something that, near are often coinbase, coinpot, office furthermore palmy notecase, fissionable notecase, in addition to a lot of more or less, every other of those tend to be exhaustive plus legit

Friend, you should research everything about that wallet before using it, I recommend you to download your wallet from their official site for more security, download wallets that offer you private keys so you have full control of your assets. 

Choosing a wallet can be very daunting and risk factor involved, I have also had to deal with registering with alot of fake wallet, but you can make your research and see which wallet has more positive reviews from the general population.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

you can take help from google youtube from your senior and from the feed back of wallet .that which one wallet is ligit or not .

from my opinion coin base wallet is best one it is more secure and protected wallet .

Do not be afraid, my friend ... This platform is legitimate and your wallet is legitimate .. The proof of this is the thousands of members who benefit from this platform .. Stay calm

The best way to know if your wallet is valid is to do some research on the wallet respondent, how you want to use the wallet, and seek expert opinion.The amount of its reputation and credibility and whether it allows you to work in your country.

I am in the favour of not using anything which creats a 0.5% doubt in our minds about its purity and legitness just skip it and use otber ones which are mostly used by the members of the ctuptworld from a long time all over the world and has good respect in the crypto world so i hope you can understand 

If you want to use a wallet then all you have to do is create  its name in Google and you will have all the necessary informations about it, there is coinbase, coinpot, trust wallet, Atomic wallet, and many more.

If you're afraid, if you're curious exactly which wallet to use, then try to use the ones other people have checked, if you're skeptical about going ahead with a wallet that you're not sure about. As wallets like coinbase, bitcoin, jaxx, trust wallet, are lawful to use.

We don't know either, you didn't even tell us what wallet you downloaded and from where. You can download fake versions of wallets that contain viruses so be sceptical on the source you download which should always be the developers website.

Within my information, there are many accessories accessible just like blockchain, coinbase and also yobit which can be genuine and also my partner and I furthermore choose to utilize these kinds of accessories and also just what we have knowledgeable coming from these kinds of accessories have been really excellent to realize the particular finances will be genuine or perhaps not necessarily you should study because of it.

• +2 1

We have to be very careful when you choosing the wallet, cause there are many scams are hiding on there. It's good to ask experienced guys about the wallet you planning to use. And you can make your own research there. By exploring the activities of the wallet.

Before transferring your BTC to your wallet, you should verify its origin or download one that is already known and has a reputation for true authentication, or that someone recommends a wallet. that I have used, I for example recommend you the binance wallet is very complete and reliable I recommend it

• +1 1

First, when the wallet design is professional .. Second, when the support is good and they respond quickly .. Third, when the security of the wallet is high and not quick information for the registration process. Fourth, it is better if the wallet is old

It's as simple as looking for a wallet known, used and recommended by most users, never try to use a "new and innovative" wallet that promises benefits and speed and ends up being a complete scam, take good care of your money, do your research before to be able to decide on one or more, in my case I use both wallets and exchange, MetaMask, Trust Wallet, Uphold, Paypal, binance, coinbase.

• +2 1

My brothers and sisters my advice for urs is that becaful with ur wall at now because there are scammers in everywhere know please try to put key in ur wAllet

Dear mate to know about that your wallet is legit or not you should do more research on your wallet and see what others people's say about this wallet and what are their thoughts and we should choose the safest and secured wallet. 

• +3 1