How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

I recommend you to use the yobit wallet
Because it is one of the easiest sites for dealing with cryptocurrencies and it deals with a large number of currencies.

Hello, my friends. We need to make sure that we do anything, whether by publishing or verifying the authenticity of the information or anything else. Thanks to all the brothers and friends.

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. So, of course, after checking the coin and knowing its authenticity, then it should be traded.

Well my friend .. I do not know how to answer your question and I hope you will find the answer in the responses of the members .. as I found it .. that the more experienced members know of course more and I thank you for this question and I thank them

Dear friend that you want to know if it is a legitimate wallet or not you should do research about the wallet you want to use or you should read a comment about the wallet you want to use

• +4 1

I don't know if my wallet is legit or not because there is a lot of fake wallet you need to make your search to check the wallet it salf

Welcome, my friend, you have to do a long search to find out the quality and legitimacy of any wallet you want to use, and I advise you on platform wallets And t It has a high level of safety and good luck to all friends

I think you should have to check about the wallet and site from the Blockchain website. There are mentioned all the legit website and wallets in it. It is also true that there are many fake and scam wallets and website that are being used in crypto world. We should definitely do research about the wallet and sites before using it.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The cryptocurrency market now has many wallets, including new and old, but in order to know the best wallet is its reputation, good reputation and number of subscribers , as well as its security strength and my best wallet is a blockchain wallet.

You should do a through research before choosing any wallet as You know about it that there are many fraudulent wallets and scammers are all around us in crypto field. In my opinion trust wallet is a legit and trustful wallet but there are many others as well.

I think that it is one of the very easy rules, and it is also easy to abide by it. It obliges members to publish new content so that the forum is always in constant renewal and we are far from the boredom routine.

• +1 1

There are lots of fake walet now.But you have to choose the legit one.Now how you know? There are way to know.Research abou wallets and think which one is best for you and which one is trasted.Remember hackers can play a part . So , choose the safe one and best one.

I keep cryptocurrencies in the Yobit platform where I trade cryptocurrencies and also earn more money.  The Yobit platform is legitimate and very safe for you to invest your money in.

• +1 1

You have to search for the wallet that suits you best, choose the reliable one, and ask the experts about the legitimate and most popular portfolios.  You can go to the "Wallets" section and see which are safe and good wallets.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I do not know how you can know if your wallet is legitimate or not
  But I suggest that you search for the wallet that you decide to buy and read what others suggest to you

To ensure that your wallet is genuine, I recommend doing analysis mostly on wallet you want to use and seeing what other people have to say about everything. You'll be willing to inform how strong the wallet really is way.

Reliable wallets are really well if you're using one, simply type the search query and you'll find all the details you need there's coinbase, coinpot, trust wallet, Atomic wallet, and several others, all of which are nice and legitimate.

My dear friend, before using any wallet, you should search for it using Google, collect information about it and know the opinions of the people who used it before you . I advise you to use a cool, offline wallet to protect your information from hackers and scammers .

Hai hello mate. Glad to meet you in this forum. Hope you are doing well. First of all you have to know that is your wallet is legit or not, you may have to review and research your own self. Block chain is the best wallet. Select as your prefer.

• +2 1

On 2/24/2020 at 5:07 PM, Mr.Bit said:

Hello my friend to make sure your wallet is legit you need to make your own research to check the legitnes of the specific wallet good luck.

Yes you are right if you don't know about your wallet so you need to get information through your own research .

Hello friend, if you want to know whether your wallet is legitimate or not, you should search for it or ask the experts, although I believe that the wallets we use, for example YoBiT or blockchain, are legitimate and secure wallets, and I think that what We have to do is to exercise caution when conducting sharing operations and alert us to sharing our personal information in any untrusted location or with anyone.

• +1 1

Trusted wallets are known, if you want to use a wallet then all you have to do is creat its name in Google and you will have all the necessary informations about it, there is coinbase, coinpot, trust wallet, Atomic wallet, and many more, all of these are good and legit.

You are right own that one there are many scam wallets out there and they are difficult to notice but in this case I would advice you to go for popular wallets with good reputation and always do some research on Google about each and every wallet you decide to use before putting your coins in there.thanks... 

You can find out, my friend, by asking about the wallets and their degree of safety. For me, I use a yobit wallet in which we can use the degree of two-factor authentication to give our account more security and it is really safe and I've been using it for a good while.

Thanks for sharing this informative topic for us. Your topic is really useful for us. I am also new user here and i really didn't know nothing about this. I am trying to search about this topic. By reading comment on your topic i know about this lots of. Thanks again dear