What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

I think it will all depends on the admin because if your post goes viral then people like you but it will not changes in your income if admin wants to gave you reward then it will be possible 

It is always good to post useful topics , You will get more reputations from other members from this forum. But i don't think you will get extra money when your post gets viral. 

I think it is a Very positive point of yours topic got Viral when you do useful post and important post  which post help the people and useful to us. So u can join this and do important post and do your honesty. I hope you to be a success 

If your topic go viral, it is profitable to you only in terms of popularity if you're the type that craves it. When it comes to earnings on cryptotalk, you don't get anything extra for having a viral topic. It will be mice if there is a certain amount of token given to those that have the most liked post per month if you ask me.

as I read from the rules there is no extra profits from that but you will get more popular and people will give you reputation as an appreciate for your hard work and providing them a new information that could help them later in the future

• +1 1

helloo brother i will explain to you what happen if our topic goes viral so listen to me if you want to know about that , When you write-up or maybe complete a beneficial write-up, subsequently in the event these threads or maybe reviews head out viral, you won't need to receive almost any help in this case. Still certainly, it is an individual's unique self-satisfaction many usually are discovering crypto , so i hope i answer about your question and i hope the better for every one .

There really is nothing to it except from your thread being famous and you'll most likely receive a lot of ratings. But that's that, nothing more and nothing less. I really wish that they should give rewards to threads that are trending.

There will be not effect on your earning or not increased if your post goes to viral. But if your post will be viral then you will getting good and positive reputation. And other will inspire your post and you will be famous in this forum due to your excellent post. 

There will be not effect on your earning or not increased if your post goes to viral. But if your post will be viral then you will getting good and positive reputation. And other will inspire your post and you will be famous in this forum due to your excellent post. 

No bro we won't get any more cash-flow so if your subject circulated around the web you will have the occasion to get supporters and great notorieties as it is an indication that it was a decent and inside point for clients.

It is good for your reputation in this forum if your post goes viral its mean you are writing good content in your post i think having a good reputation is very important for all member who creat good content and give good information to other members in post

I think there is not a such rule for famous topic got more coin than the usual but your efforts nor gone in vain by creating such post you can get maximum reputations and so paid by them 

I think if  our post  or topic goes to viral it means our post is useful for people and when they comments on our topics then we will receive Extra bonus form this post. 

It's a good sign of our post goes to viral.

I think there is no extra payment for those posts. Although you get high reputation for viral post and getting high reputation is good for your account. Yobit pays you for useful posts.

Of course, when our topic goes viral, it is a strong motivation to continue participating  with other important topics, and therefore we will get many positive reacts and followers, but our profits will not be affected, because the payment rules for posts does not refer to such case.

If someone post go viral on this forum so it will not be a source of increasing their  earning but may be they got more reaction and reputation 

If he receives many responses, then you will inevitably get many reputation points, and this matter is excellent for the account and makes it known and popular and increases its follow-up, and consequently you will benefit greatly from the signature campaigns that take place in the forum.

• +1 1

If your topics goes viral it will give you better reputation. I don't think so there is any impact of it on increment of your earning. I think only single positive reaction is enough for paid posts. So your viral posts will give you same earning as average posts. Only difference is reputation. 

If our topic goes viral that in my opinion would be something very good for us and we because that way we will get more reputation and in addition to the reputation also more people who follow us and value us in our publications or topics that we do because they will already know how good our songs are.

If your post is viral then you will not get any extra income Because it is not written in the rules that Viral says that it will give you extra income.But if your post is viral then you will get much better reputation which will further enhance the beauty of your ID.

If your topic goes viral then you will be seeing hot replies in it. It means more people were commenting and they're really interested in the topic which you created. That's where you can receive more reputation too..

At the point when my post turned into a web sensation, I will feel acknowledged in light of the fact that I think you love my posts and you will get data from the post that I have. I love to see great notorieties since this can help my certainty.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:27 PM, Aqib Alizai said:

If you topic goes viral this will not help you earn more money. Every one on the forum will reseve the same amont of earning but the will notice you and your raputation get increase.

• +1 1

If our topic goes viral it would be something incredible for us because that would help us a lot to grow and our topics or annotations as well and we would also receive more reputations and ratings than we had.

A viral post only means that something you said resonated with people. You're still just a normal person who struggles through life, just like everyone else. You have good days and bad days, make good and poor choices, experience confidence and insecurity, and make intelligent and stupid comments....

• +1 1