How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Thank you your topic is relevant I think to create a really useful topic to discuss needed people first if you are a beginner a month to sit and read on the forums also write You discuss topics to be aware of what is relevant now.

On 22.02.2020 at 08:20, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

I agree, it's very difficult to write new threads or smart comments that are constantly cleaned up. There is no easy money 😞

• +2 1

Think about what question interests you, search on the forum, if there is no such topic, Express your opinion and create a topic - it is possible that this question will interest not only you and in the process of communication you will be able to find the answer - this will be the creation of a unique and interesting topic!

• +4 1

There are several ways to distinguish between unique and similar topics, so when you find a specific link between them, for example, they may be linked, or there may be a link between the two, so through this episode you can distinguish between them

There are a million topics connected with cryptocurrencies. You can find an exchange you used and post about it if there is no other post in the exchanges section or something else that caught your attention. But some posts are getting deleted sometimes for reasons I don't know exactly why.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Good day!
It is very complicated and more with all this of the mandatory posts for the issue of having the aidrop,
there are many things of which Sls

What I'm trying to do is comment as much as I can, as far as creating new forum topics that are unique is quite difficult, because most topics already have a unique post, it really is difficult to make a unique post. I'm trying, but sometimes I can't. Likewise, the amount of information here is a lot and the truth is that every day I am finding a lot of useful data for me. I think that the oldest members are the ones who know the most about cryptocurrencies and many are helping us not to make so much mistakes when making our comments. The data is very necessary so that we can educate ourselves and be a little more intelligent every day.

• +3 1

The best way to do this is to create a truly unique theme. To create such a topic, it is best to simply follow all the news that is in the crypto world, as well as news related to the blockchain. And after the news comes out, immediately transfer it to the forum. This way you can create a truly unique theme.

• +5 1

Do your own research and analyze new topic, in crypto there are new tokens created from time to time, though most of them are the same, try to analyze the token, then write base on your understanding. This is just one way to create a 'technically unique' topic since you are introducing a new token.

To do this, you have to take into account the topic you are going to publish, whether it is repeated or not, and for the original you only have to write something very descriptive and interesting, so the reader will like the topic

If any one want to create unique topic than they have to have huge knowledge about cryptocurrency, if anyone create duplicate topic they can be banned in this forum. So first gather knowledge than create unique topic.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To make different and unique topic you need to search first this post is already exist or not then if exist that post already then you should think about other post ! In this way you can post unique topic ! And your post will not be deleted

I think that the main thing in this forum is not to generate junk content, because we are all benefiting from it, so generating unique and different content will depend on both the knowledge to be contributed and the doubts and problems or factors that are going away presenting in this world we study

• +5 1

Regardless of your hobbies, chances are there are plenty of online forums set up explicitly to discuss them. Simply put, forums are websites where you can submit new topics or threads and have people reply to them. They're the perfect place to have in-depth discussions about almost any topic you can imagine.

For example there are entire forums dedicated to web hosting, cooking, hobbies, knitting and of course stock markets 🙂

Let's be clear. Each head is a world. Therefore, there is a 1% probability that what we write in the post is similar to other posts. So be it with our own ideas and words. Now, that the idea of what we write refers to or other posts, it is very likely.

Вам всего лишь нужно задать вопрос по вашем проблемам и более чем уверен, что вам помогут ее решить на данном форуме, он без каких либо проблем хорошо работает, так что при появлении вопросов сразу задавайте.

I think the most complicated of all this is to make new songs every day. Because there is always someone who wants to talk about the same thing, or it was already mentioned before. With so many users now, it gets even more complicated because not everyone is looking for information about cryptocurrencies, some just want to post to get the rewards satoshis, but it is also good that administrators are attentive to everyone and delete those comments that do not add much, I really like this forum and the work of the administrators is very effective and necessary. I also see users for a long time who do not publish much, it must be that they are already tired of publishing things or having a lot of reputation they do not need to comment so much here

On 2/22/2020 at 9:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

First, think what would be needed by the forum. 

Second, search the forum about your topic if it excist than change the subject.

Three, if you find a topic which is unique, try to write simple and understandable ( like you are representing to a child).

Four, writing wont be enough, follow your topic answer the questions.

The main thing that I can advise you is that you look for trending topics, that you read a lot and ask yourself more; Those questions that you ask yourself and do not get an answer are the ones that others may be asking. You must do much more research to answer those unanswered questions that perhaps many have not even asked, but when they see your publication it sure piques their curiosity. Try not to think so basically and go further.

From my experience so far, the best  way to make your post different and unparalleled is to always marry your search box so as to find out if the post you intend to discuss is already in the forum. Also, we mush do a proper research on any topic before writing on it.

I would suggest that you don't try to come up with a unique topic intentionally, it will probably just come to your mind by itself. But after you have an idea, try searching the forum for something similar - maybe there's no need for such topic anymore.

To check if the supposed new topic is a different and unique one, it is logical to look at the search engine, for example google, with a query, limiting the search to the site cryptotalk. If nothing is found on cryptotalk, it means that the assumed topic is really new and unique.