Cryptotalk history.. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

This site is not old it was created in September 2019, so it's 18 months old, it was created in an agreement with yobit site, and i don't think there is too many sites of crypto world. 

I can’t help you my friend because i’m new here and i don’t know the history of this forum, but I’m interesting to know it really interesting, so please if someone knows we need this information, thank you.

I'm additionally new in cryptographic money so I can't educate you concerning the historical backdrop of this. yet, I can propose you a thing that is you can look in Google history of digital money. I trust so you will find your ideal solution. much thanks to you.

Friend i am also new here that's why i don't  know about the history of crypto talk but i know that it is old forum and it is also best forum. It not only give us like but also give us lot of information and i am very happy after join this platform.

I know cryptotalk started in 2019on September i don't remember the exact date there is a birthday post in other sections that people give their wishes it history is not long but it already made a blase in the cryptocurrency world soon it becomes highest cryptotalk۔۔

Welcome my friend, I am a new member here, and I joined this forum less than a month ago. I do not know much about the history of this forum, but I think it has not completed two years.  

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this post and the important question for all beginners like us
I think you should make 100 positive comments on it, and then the platform will start giving the chat
I hope you just come

• +2 1

Years have passed since this forum and it is getting more popular every day, I do not know in which year it was created, but I see some topics that were published in 2019, and I did not see any topic from the year before it.

• +4 1

For me, the world of cryptography and digital currencies has started since I entered this forum, but digital currencies began with the beginning of Bitcoin, meaning that they are still somewhat recent, but they offer great levels.

Thank you for this important question, my dear friend, and I wish I could help you. I am new here in this wonderful forum. I will wait, like you, for the responses of friends, members of the forum, to inform us of their valuable information about the history of the coding world that they thought is not very old. Let us wait and see what other experienced members will do so that we can draw on their knowledge.

Hello how are you my friend?
I think there is some information I can share with you as I previously researched cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has increased in use during this period and has become in circulation more than before, and it is said that a person named Satoshi Nakumoto, a Japanese national, invented the Bitcoin currency after his anger at the global financial crisis and the people’s failure to manage his financial affairs in 2008.
If anyone has another idea please let us know. I would be happy to learn more about digital currencies.
Have a nice day.

My friend, I think it is impossible for anyone to determine the beginning of the cryptocurrency even in Google. Only the name of Satoshi Nakamoto will be mentioned that he created this currency, but it is inaccurate

Dear friend, I cannot help you with this thing, but I can tell you to search for their history on Google, for example, or write to support and ask them to do so.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, this wonderful forum was created on my information last year. We are learning to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you

• +4 1

Cryptotalk history is so nice.  Because this cryptotalk word has become a famous forum.  Now people want to earn money by working online from home.  If you want to earn money sitting at home, it is possible to earn money by using crypto forum.  But if you work in the wrong way, the account may be banned.  So you have to work safely.

Dear Members, The beginning of the cryptotalk was in 2019 and they started giving encrypted currencies to members in exchange for writing useful posts and discussing topics with other members.

• +3 1

This site started in 2019 and aimed to spread knowledge about cryptocurrencies by providing a good opportunity for beginners to learn, gain experiences and exchange experiences with other members. 

I have some of information about the cryptotalk,but i don't know about its history,as i just join it, i am a biggineer, I have just little know how...So ,sorry I can not help you with this, I think google or youtube may help you.If you get know about its history in future please share with us too..

On 2/22/2020 at 5:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

My friend will tell you what the history of cryptotalk is because it is not a long history.One can compliment it on the fact that the  created crypto talk forums around the world to promote bitcoin and other digital currencies in order to make them more popular.It's not too late. It's been five or six years since this forum was created. Five or six years ago, when digital currency started gaining momentum in the world, this form was created to make it more famous.

I apologize for this, I was hoping for help, but I do not know anything about the history of this forum, I am still new here, but I hope to know the history of this forum, and I think it has a really long history, thanks for your post.

• +2 1

Dear friend @Tonni244 @Amir Rafique @batool_yaseen all of you help me. I'm relatively new here. He has been here for the last two weeks. But from what I understand about the forum it seems to have started sometime late last year and earnings started from that point. I know that either way I am grateful to see this forum and I hope there will be many more days, weeks and months to earn with them. Thank you 

Well my friend, I really do not know the history of the forum because I am still new here, but most importantly, I got to know this forum.
I hope that other members give us more information to benefit.

Hello my friend
I am new to this forum and entered several months ago, but according to my information, this forum was created in 2019, around the tenth month or less, because I paid attention to the dates of old posts in the forum
I wish you good luck and happy times

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Thank you for raising this topic, for me, I joined this forum about two weeks ago and I do not have enough knowledge to answer your topic, but it is really an interesting question and now I am curious to know more, I hope you will get the answer you want.

• +2 1

I am not so old that I know how this forum was created so that I am not interested in the method. All I care about is the information and the gains that are here, and I try to benefit from it as much as possible.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.