Replying in a same topic.. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

Do not worry, my friend, in this regard, the forum has a very beautiful and smart feature, which is when you respond to a topic, a black mark appears next to it that identifies you that you have already responded to this topic

Oh buddy,this is very easy to know which topics has your comment. If you make post a topic then the topic has black sign. So,you want to always make posts on a white sign topic.

Greetings to you my friend, I do not think that anything will happen, but you have to take into account that your post will not be counted on the you bit website, the topics you commented on will appear next to the balloon in black in order to distinguish it from others.

I think it would better for you to comment on topics that you have not done before. If you have a new information to pass then it is okay to do so. However passing on the same information would be just a waste of time. Also it would result in your comment getting deleted leaving nothing with you at last.

If we do this then yobit not count our posts. I don't suggest anyone to comments two times in one because it is time waste. We know the rules of Cryptotalk, so we have to follow that rules carefully.

Hi dear, in the platforum we can see that which post i replied by see the Icon of the question if the icon is black then you already reply to this topic. If white icon you do not reply to this topic. 

There is a sign of message which is located near the topic if this sign is black or transparent then it's means you already response or comments on this post and if this sign is the combination of white and black color then it's means still you can't response on this topic. 

Forum has a feature to make us known that either we commented on a specific topic earlier or not by seeing the icon with the title of the topic in topics list. When this icon is black it means we've responded to this topics and if it is white then it means we didn't respond to such topic yet.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:24 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

Well, in this forum do not comment any post without focus.You should be focused to the topic that you read and comment, there before opening topic you can know that you have replied that post before or not. If you mistakenly replied two times in a post, it think it can be ignore unless you have not do this types of things in many posts.

My dear it will be dangerous for you and can cause for your banning. But you can see that I respond to this post before or not by watching the sms icon on the post. If this icon is fill its mean you replied it before. So do not reply on it.

I think the same topic can not be answered again and again. Because if we reply to the same topic again and again, then yobit will not count that post.  So it is better not to reply to the same topic.  yobit is only counted in usefull posts.  So we have to post usefull.  Then our reputation will grow.

Every before you open a topic, there is always a sign that you have or have not replied to the topic. Depending on the situation, if a member reports your post then your post will be deleted.

Well my friend if you are posting again in same topic then you should not taking response about them because it will not be useful and deleted from the moderator so my friend try to avoid this and post in new topics because this helps you to take more knowledge and experience.

Dear fellow your post is very well and to comment on the post second time is not right and if you comment the second time on the same post then your post will be deleted and in this way you could be banned from this forum so always comment on the useful posts and do your best on this forum.

• +2 1

This is really a good question my friend, I would Aldo like to know what will happen if at all someone made that mistake if re commenting on a single Post, hope we'll see the right answer to this question in order to be guided through

Dear you should to care of this don't give 2 nd comment on 1 topic . When you do a comment on a topic . After comment you can see on topic you will see where will type  'following ' then you can understand that you have commented on this topic. 

• +2 1

Nothing happens if posted twice on a single post. I think someone could do dual comments if he thinks that he could add some more information about the post which would be helpful for other members of community.

Dear friend forum not allowed about this .You can't reply again on a post and you can easily now you have answered about this question or not .You have search like image in front of posts if this image is fill with black color it's mean you already replied to this question and if this image is empty it's mean are allow to reply .

There's actually no specific rule that prohibits replying more than once to the same topic, as there might be a discussion between you and another person, so replying multiple times to the same topic with different ideas, tis totally normal.

You are always welcome mate, how was the day?.  Well I'm still a newbie on the forum so I don't know what will happen if you make two comments on a single post. But to my seen, I don't think it has a site effect but I will advise we both make more enquiry about it.

Nothing will happen to you, except one thing which is you will not be paid for the second reply, I mean you will be paid for only the first one, you can be paid for the second reply in one condition, wich is when you reply in the first time and this reply was deleted, then in this case you can reply to it again and you will be paid for it

You won't get confused wether you've commented on a certain topic or not when you get the idea. There is this common sign of Messaging at the left side of every topic. This sign includes two different colors of black and white. So when it's color is black and white it means you haven't commented on it and when it's both become black then it indicates that you've commented on it before. See that is eas you just need to know the trick.

I don't think a forum that responds twice to the same topic is entertaining. It is instantly deleted from your yobit balance chart. So don't waste your time.Choose the topic carefully You will notice that if you have already commented on the topic, the comment icon will turn black.  And if the comment is white, you can comment on it.

I am also new here but as far as I know if you comment on the same post again and again it is not counted. That means you will not get any money for that reply. Before working in the forum, you have to take all the rules later or you are in danger later.

The response on the same topic does not constitute more interaction and reduces profits and may lead to a ban. He must respond to each topic separately.