Yobit password and login forget - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan_19

Yobit password and login forget

If you forget your Yobit password, you only need to reset it in the "Forgot your password?" With which you will have to confirm your email and enter a new password, in case of difficulties, you can contact support directly.

Do not worry, it is easy as you click on the password forgot the password and follow the steps until you reach the code to change the password on your personal account and then change the password and if you encounter any problem you can talk to support

If you forget your password, you can reset it using the "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD" option. But if you do not remember your login, then the support service will not help you.

You can create a message for the support team and provide the information they request, but the most important thing is the email or username and then re-set a new password or you can communicate with the managers in the dialogue group on Telegram, they will help you as well.

• +2 1

That is not a good sign ! If you are member in crypto you should store your valuable information , otherwise you can loose everything , in this case you can go to yobit log in page and request for reset your password , then they will send you a link , by that link you can change your password easily

I think it is not a big issue if you forgot your password it easy to restore it you just click on forgot password on yobit and they send you confirmation email then you should restore your password.

Good evening. If you forgot your password, no problem. Click on the change password button and follow the instructions. if you forgot your mail and password, you should contact the administration.

I had the same case before and there is only one solution here. This can be done in the login section and click on the forgot password button, and then write your email address, and a confirmation letter will come and you need to change the password there. Good luck.

You can retrieve it by going to the "Forget my password" section and entering your email and you can retrieve your username and password.

Excellent topic since on many platforms if you can't re-enter, lose all your funds and that is if it's hard after saving coins and I lose it in such a way that I for my part shoot photos and keep it in a safe place but it's good that you are You have that option that way since there are others that not even sending your mail can recover it

If you forgot your password you can reset your password through a link in email. But if you forgot your login then you can't reset password of your yobit exchange.

nothing terrible happened, write to the support service from the mailbox that is listed on the exchange. The main thing to remember is when the account is registered, the balance, and the approximate distribution of coins in the wallet (which and how many) and this should be enough.

On 2/21/2020 at 2:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friend don't worry about that just click on the forgot password and get options to reset your password. It is too easy to set a new password.

It is a good advice friend, thank you I will take it into account if at any time I have problems with my password, which I hope I do not have any.

you can directly email them or via the telegram chat and officially via the support ticket section in yobit.net website. also try forgot password link and they send you a link to recovery your password and reset new one.

From the options, you can choose the settings and then reset a new password, and in case you forgot the email or username of the account, you can send a card explaining a problem to the support team, who will help you in this matter.

• +1 1

do not worry, you may need to re-request your password, the phrase can be despatched on your email and you'll be capable of get better your account

It's a simple thing my friend that , just go to the registration portion  of the yobit platform and just click on the forgot password section. Then a list will appear inside it and you have to put your right email address which you have registered on this platform. From this you can recover and also changed the password through this function.

If any of the users in this platform forgets your login ID and password the first thing to remember is that your login ID will always be your email ID. So once you have your email id you can directly go to the yobit site, enter your login ID and just click forgot password and automatically the password setting option will be sent to your email ID. As simple as that.

• +1 1

It is very easy to set a new password , do not panic nor worry , there is an option saying Forgot password? Just simply click on it and reset your password.

Dont worry.. If you forget your yobit password... You go to yobit link and click forgot password then you get an email... Then you login email linked... Its very easy process...     

Hello dear Do not worry you dear colleague because when you want to log in there is an option that allows you to recover the forgotten password by sending you an email to your email
A big greeting to the whole community

It happened to me that they stole the phone where I had the google authenticator and I wrote to Yobit to see how I recovered my account. They asked me for so many things like withdrawal and deposit balances, how much I had in the account, when was it that I connected the last time, it was left that I signed up for Yobit with that account. In the end, I couldn't get my account back. Many questions and asking for supports that I do not have.