Yobit password and login forget - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan_19

Yobit password and login forget

Do not despair friend, Yobit like many other platforms offers the option of resetting your password in such cases, try that and if it does not work talk to the moderators

• Useful or interesting 1

This is not a big issue when you try your password two three times than you check your gmail where a code will be shared . after putting this code in place of password your account will login 

I did not experience this before, but according to my personal information about such issues, you have to go to yobit and click on ( forget password) option, then you will receive an email to your Gmail account, there you can reset a new password.

• +2 1

It very easy to retrieve mate, the main thing is to enter the yobit.net site and go to login, enter forget password if it loads, it will ask you to enter your login and email, after then am email will be sent to you to change your password @Jovic

As a new member i didn't not have ideal on the topic, but i will like the old members to guide me on login forgot. And also i will need more guidance on  yobit password 

Hello friends there is no major issue of forget your yobit account password you can go to the forget and then verification it your registration from email account. 

• +3 1

I don't think this should be a problem for a member when your account is directly link to your email,I will advice you to visit your email so as you will change the former password you are using the previous time.

6 hours ago, Jovic said:

Thanks mate for sharing me this wonderful information on how I can retrieve my password in my yobit account, I never knew it is this easy, I tried many ways when once faced such type of problem, this will really help me now.

Am glad I have contributed to you somehow, it actually very easy to retrieve,just like other platforms where we enter the forget password and easily retrieve through out email, enjoy your work and don't try to forget your password again

It is very easy as long as you remember your Gmail account details. Just enter the yobit website then look up by the top right handside of the web the you will see login then you click on it then you will click on forget password and put in all the information needed. Then it will send you a message to your Gmail account then you change password.. 

Dear its happen to every one sometime we forgot our password but don't worry about that just use the email address which you use for your account and than follow all the process so it will be reset again 

The best thing would be to contact a yobit support and they will show you the steps to follow with the mail they have many opportunities to recover and talking to the support so it is recommended that each person keep their account data separately in some other place.

On 2/21/2020 at 1:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

I forgot my login and password of yobit can any one help me out?

You can go to the yobit section in the support part and there you can send a ticket explaining your problem and there the moderators will attend you directly and you will get a correct answer, keep in mind that they will ask you questions to be able to recover it.

• +1 1

Hello friend.. If you only forget your password, you can easily restore it by clicking on the forgot password option, but in your situation you have to work with the support team to help you recover your account. 

It's very easy dear . All you have to do is make sure that you have access to your email address properly .if you have that then there is no problem. Just click on forgot password and then you'll receive a link in your email inbox and then click on that link it will confirm your email and you'll be able to change your password.

No need to worry, just click on the "forgot password" option and things will be fine. They will take some actions to verify your credibility by email by sending a code or link to it. All you have to do is copy it to the yobit page.

The only way to find your password is to know your e-mail. Click on I forgot my password and enter your e-mail, then check your e-mail box. It will help you learn your password.

Dear First of all you click on your name then click on account settings then you click on account security. You will see the Forgot Password option on the right in front of you. By clicking on it, you can easily change or retrieve your password.

• +1 1

Every time you forget a password from some exchange like yobit, it is easy to recover it, you only give "I forgot my password", there is the importance of activating the 2fa authenticator, they send you a link to the email but they also ask you for the code of security, it is necessary that it be so, because if another person has access to your mail and you do not have the authenticator activated, you can easily change your password, in addition, passwords are written down, they are not forgotten.

I don't think this problem should be a serious one for any member having this issue. The essence of the forget password is to rectify back our password if  it happens we forget our password. Clicking on the forget password will ask for the email address where a link will be sent to for resetting of the password.

Well, you could contact the administrator of the yobit and seek for help. But try to remember your user because it is needed to reset your password. If you cannot provide your user login then you might really have a hard time on recovering your account.

If you have forgotten your password, it is not difficult to recover it. But if you forgot your username/mail, then problems will already begin here. You will have to womehow prove that this is your account. You need to either remember your login, or find some screenshots or confirm your phone.

Well that's not a big issue as you are mentioned. You can reset the yobit login password in an easy way. But don't provide your email and identity to anyone , otherwise you have yo pay for this.

When you forget your password and login you don't need to be panic all you need to do is click on forgot password and reset the password immediately it will be reset to your new password. But make sure your password are kept safe that can't be easily forgotten.

If you still have the email that you registered on the platform, you can reset the password so that you can log in.
The site will send you an email, from which you can follow the steps, and the site will give you a new password to use.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.