How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

55 minutes ago, Geizerrr said:

Я сюда попал из роздачи сайта yobit.net. Теперь должен написать 20 сообщений в день и на это уходит больше полтора часа. Еще иногда могут удалить сообщения и тогда прийдеться сидеть еще + пол часа

Аналогично. Около 2х часов в день уходит на это..

for me, i spend long time daily in crypto , maybe 3-4 hours , and i do that just to make sure i post a good posts that doesn't count as low quality posts to avoid them getting deleted.

The time I spend on the platform is actually 4 to 6 hr daily, of course that top drops more every day when you lose the mood due to post removal, but if that does not happen daily would devote 8 to 12 hr day 

I spent everyday about 2-2.5hours, because I am student and don't have a lot of free time, but If I have more free time, then I will probably spend all it on forum, but even 2 hours per day give you a lot of opportunities in crypto world 

• +1 1

I spent 2-3 hours in the form. Firstly I will complete the 30 comments and it will be done in 1-2 hours. Then I just spend my quality time to study about the forum by the experienced team members post. At my first day I have no idea about cryptocurrency and after spending some time to reading these good post by our team members helps me to learn more about forum. And now I'm always spend 1hr for read important informations. 

I don't have a specific time to spend in crypto talk but sometimes I do spend at least almost an hour but I visit the site when I am less busy and complete my daily 20 post.

In CryptoTalk I have spent most of the time I am just starting but I like to read the posts of others in order to learn and be able to contribute knowledge with those who already do

Well, I spend 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon some times at night but actually 4 hours a day to get more knowledge in the world of cryptos is worth learning from others in the Forum remember that knowledge will not do wise.

Hello, 

Although I'm a beginner on the platform (as indicated on my profile photo), I've been interacting quite often here. Providing insightful advice and experiences comprise my goal on this forum. This is definitely an amazing website that I wish I had learnt about sooner. With the wealth of information and insight here, I could have perhaps averted some of the pitfalls which I had encountered in the past. My daily goal is simply an hour or so on Crypto Talk. 

Best, 

@hiroyuki476 

Actually, I invest a ton of energy on cryptotalk. I like it here, I read and study a great deal about blockchain and digital money. I imagine that I go through nearly the entire day on cryptotalk. Blockchain, it comprises of continually considering it. There isn't sufficient opportunity to learn digital currency and blockchain, on the grounds that there are a great deal of exceptionally intriguing things.

Hi, everybody. In recent days, I have been sitting on this forum a lot. along with writing posts, I get a lot of useful information that the guys received in the course of personal experience or just shared from a good source. thank them very much for that.

Honestly,,I am giving here 3x time of completing my target. I read many comments before writing anything here. So,,I am not just here for completing my mission,,also for learning something

I registered 4 days ago, due to the yobit airdrop, but nobody has responded to the topics that I have made, I hope someone can see them and clarify the doubts I have.

More than 2 hours reading and writing comments, sometimes there are topics that catch your attention and you stay there for a long time reading what other users think and if you have questions, users are kind enough to answer them

I spend like 8 hours daily on cryptotalk forum, as a newbie I am still trying to understand how the system works and follow the rules guiding this forum. Maybe when I become old, I will take less time to create quality content. 

Between doing my daily post I take quite a while to do it in a correct way, I can take between three to four hours a day and also reading information from ather users take me another 2 hours

Hello

its funny i spend almost 4 hours a Day its not boring its like a job, and the good thing Is you can learn thing but teach too. Also you can make friends

Edited by Elizgar

с недавнего времени начал проводить тут некоторое количество времени. посмотрим, дальше будет видно. если найдется что-нибудь интересное,то количество увеличится)))