What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber?

I guess what.  With each man being paid for in these men’s steps, the larger channels have more views.  Everyone can be smart enough to shill their goods at their rate, this is a win-win enterprise.You can no longer watch them because you don't recognize the ones you announced, but thank you for sharing YouTubers, I can definitely watch their videos for additional study.

I don't follow any crypto youtuber I only search for crypto video and other related crypto videos on YouTube and watch to get more knowledge and experience I don't border to check the name or link of the youtuber

• +2 1

Yes, I follow Altcoin Daily and Chico Crypto as there are many channels of little popularity, but they have great experience and give valuable information, but they are not in English so it is difficult for some to follow them

My friend, after YouTube's decisions to delete and ban content related to cryptocurrencies, I have never followed any content for any program on YouTube, although YouTube is the closest to minds and it is the first to deliver any idea, and programs that display cryptocurrencies on YouTube will certainly be of great benefit. Thank you.

I am following Crypto daily 

It contains real time information about Cryptocurency 

I gather so much information from Cryptotalk 

Here peoplr are so experienced and they provide very information about Cryptocurency

Cryptocurencies have very good and bright future 

I don't have any hero in the field of crypto Which I followed. I just get information from different YouTube channels as I want. But I like the many motivation speaker specialy the Sonu Sharma.

I don't have any youtube crypto i I enjoy watching a lot of youtubers about crypto he showed us many strategies and ways to earn crypto from dice without losing so much.  Here you can benefit if you work regularly.

My favorite youtuber in crypto world is christiano (satoshi stacker). I like his technical analysis and also he provied on chain analysis, too. I can advise everyone to follow him for good technical and fundamental informations. He focusses on Bitcoin and Ethereum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't really know that many crypto youtubers as I don't get my information about crypto currency from there as YouTube has censored a lot of good crypt content.

I do not follow any youtuber as many of the users of the forum because they are mostly the fake persons who do not tell the real truth to the followers.

My favorite crypto Youtuber is Scott Melker, a.k.a. the Wolf of All Streets. He doesn't only broadcast videos in youtubes but also publishes a daily newslater about world markets and cryptocurrencies. I follow him as much as I can because he is awesome in his technical and on-chain analysis and he also provides tactics, strategies and news about the crypto market.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There is no specific channel that I follow on YouTube to get information about coding.
If I want some information from YouTube, I search without choosing a specific channel and watch a number of videos to get an idea about the topic I am searching for.

• +2 1

Actually I didn't use YouTube for knowing about cryptocurrencies. I learned everything thing about it from this platform itself. And I think it is the most simple way that you can earn as well as learn from the same platform. But anyway thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will refer those channels in the future.

Actually I didn't use YouTube for knowing about cryptocurrencies. I learned everything thing about it from this platform itself. And I think it is the most simple way that you can earn as well as learn from the same platform. But anyway thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will refer those channels in the future.

My dear friend, I have not gone through any of the youtube channels based on cryptocurrencies. Actually what I think is it is good to follow YouTube to know more about this and to trade more using these coins. I thanks you for enlightening me about this and I will start reasearching in youtube about the same.

I don't really have any favorite in streaming videos about cryptocurrency. But I learn from anyone that share a knowledge and is worth learning. 

I follow educational videos about coding, but there is no specific person to learn from, as I am taking information from different sources

On 10/10/2019 at 6:06 PM, hexwin said:

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber you are watching for crypto news and information?

I usually follow Chico Crypto ,Altcoin Daily and Andreas Antanopolus channels

You can share your own favorites.

I watch the videos of Free Coin, it is a very good youtuber, it is a small channel but it teaches a lot about cryptocurrencies and I also watch the one of Academia Libertad, they are great.

• +1 1

I have not followed any Crypto youtuber till today. So I don't have any favourites. I only watch Crypto news sites. But I think I will have a look at some of the Crypto Youtubers mentioned in this forum.

Altcoin Daily is undoubtedly one of the best cryptocurrency youtubers that currently exists, I recommend it because its explanation is very good and simple, and it is always up to date with all the news, so I highly recommend it, on the other hand I know one that does not have many subscribers called bitcoinpendiun and the truth is that it is also good.

There are lot of content about the crypto on the YouTube but honestly I want to tell you that I am not interesting to see the knowledge about the cryptocurrency on the YouTube I will get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency on the cryptotalk forum

• +3 1

On 10/12/2019 at 8:27 PM, hexwin said:

I was asking for ONLY  CRYPTO Youtubers. 
One more is Alessio Rastani , he speaks about crypto and tarding in general

If you have any specific suggestions please write here.

What do you know more about the person and how accurate his predictions are? do you think it is wise to follow the person by all of us as well?

Friend YouTube give so many information ,but i learned from my friend who first time told me about cryptocurrency and bitcoin and this foeum then i joined this forum . But now I'm on this forum and learning about trading ,investment and so many other thing according to section . But friend i seen some video about who to use this forum on YouTube. I don't any specific, but you said to us some name ,i would check that guys. 

I prefer watch YouTube to wipe out tension from the crypto world, so I dodge digital money channels however much as could be expected. However, now and then I search for references and if my group is live.

I follow some of my mother tongue videos on youtube. I do not want to reveal their names to you.Because even if you reveal it, you will not recognize it. I follow videos of people who like my content and presentations.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your post about best crypto youtube channel, my favorite Money guru because this channel give us good prediction about crypto coin, I also follow English youtube channel.