What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

Yes we earn a money from this platform and also get more knowledge and experience we learn about cryptocurrency I don't know about cryptocurrency before use this platform. 

First of all I will welcome you In this forum,  you are absolutely right for us to choose a section  but it depends on our knowledge buddy if we have much experience we should choose the high ranking section.  

Motivation is really what you should do if you're a newbie because in achieving your goals here, you must be motivated otherwise you will not make it. Make your goal a motivation and then for sure you will succeed.

Yes bro, I am agree with you. First thing you should follow the rules and second thing that trust in crypto. Your one is completed the 100 post and make 30 post per day and you get paid 1000satoshies per post. I hope you understand . God luck.

As you new first you fallow the rule of crypto and make 100 post for account registration and  make 20 post on  daily basis  chose those post that you can understand that you can do don't copy paste other mate post.wish you best of luck.

Firstof all a warm welcome to my friend there are many things as you wrote in yojr forum but i think or suggest you that first you have to learn about cryptotalk you have to get a knowledge about such things if you learn about basic things then you should come to the second thing which is reputation if you make your content more effective and informative automatically you will get reputaion and followers and last thing do not copy paste of any post otherwise you will be blocked 

As a beginner it's difficult for every member to understand this forum. With passage of time they get enough knowledge to do an effective and efficient work. The best way to be habitual of this forum is to do work of your interest for which you can give your best. This is the best way to get motivated and dedicated for being a professional.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I'm away from first of all I welcome you on this forum to tell you that first of all you should complete your hundred post the next step is register your account on the wallet and patience is very necessary for you on this forum best of luck

You cannot know whether you are good or not until you finish 100 comments and start good and effective posts in this forum and try to help everyone in this forum.

Since you are new to the forum, try to read the rules well and understand them well and try to implement them, then start writing, you must finish 100 free posts, and then you can start with paid posts and for your question, I choose knowledge. I joined this forum to learn about digital currencies, investing, how to trade and profit from His way and also to make some money from working here

Hello friend, I was also new and what I started doing was looking for information about cryptocurrencies before entering this site and after that what I did was read the rules and then complete the 100 publications and now only do the 20 that are the ones that they would pay me.

• +1 1

1st of all welcome here dear you can read all pinned posts these posts are rules of this forum you can read and understand and if you have another question about this forum then you can search your question hope that you will get your answer. 

• +3 1

I think so.  You must first read the rules of this forum and understand the limitations of this site and understand everything you need to know to prevent account bans.  .. just enjoy posting.

For me, I will choose knowledge, because if you use the knowledge correctly, you can make money and achieve your goals, and this thing also makes you an incentive, so through knowledge you got everything you want

• +1 1

Well if you are new then I suggest that you learn the basis first and also try to find out the rules of the forum and ensure that you follow them. After learning some things then you can begin investing into trading. However you should only invest what you can afford to loose.

Welcome to the forum friend!
You came to the best place to learn and expand your knowledge, you can learn everything you need to be able to work in the cryptographic world and at the same time you can generate income.

• +1 1

Welcome my dear friend. As you say that you are new here so firstly you have to read the rules of this forum and then you have to make 100 free trial post after this you need to make youbit account and after this you needs to make 20 post daily.

In my point of view,  Starting  point is  very very important for all the members of this forum. I know that Every biggest journey starts with a single step.

I  feel Knowledge is  most important achievement for us  at this  forum.

I choose knowledge and teaching and little bit motivation because this three are keys of success. When we newbie here then we don't know about Cryptotalk. Few days after we know perfectly how to work in this forum.

We make a lot of money from this platform and we also make a lot of money from cryptocurrencies.  To earn bitcoin, we first had to make 100 free posts then paid for every 20 comments or posts per day.  But your comments need to be publicized to count.

Well, being a new user in the forum, you should be learning, and gaining knowledge through each published posts in the forum. The more you keep focused on learning, there's a high chance that you'd end up getting more creative which would personally benefit you in developing your career.

• +3 1

You should learn and gain knowledge through every published post on the forum.The more you focus on learning as a beginner, the more we need to explore, find out and social media websites you will become more creative which will personally benefit you in developing your career ...

Welcome, my friend, in CryptoTalk, you have to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrencies and learn more about them to know how to trade and invest in them. This is very important knowledge and knowledge to be able to work well and achieve a good reputation on your posts and always write topics with useful content and your posts will get good material gains.  . good luck

Welcome to this forum. As a new member, first complete 100 post,after completing 100 post you have to do 20 post per day. After seven days,you will get your payment  

First of all I want to welcome you warmly, as you are new here so I will suggest you to go through the rules that are mentioned in the forum and you must be careful while composing as small mistakes can even cause the deletion of your post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.