What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

On 2/20/2020 at 2:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

Obviously no. I am not here only for completion of my daily post target. When i fulfill my target, i read so many topics here also.It gives me real pleasure.

• +3 1

The first is to master the rules and regulations guiding the activities of the this great platform. I guess many of us are facing problems here because we don't know what do how to do it and when to do it. If you can read and understand the rules correctly I bet you you won't anything to worry about.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, all newcomers here must read the proven rules first and adhere to them to avoid a ban or warning, and then the person begins to post 100 posts or comments in order to start making daily earnings from this wonderful forum

well, welcome to the discussion board dude, as long as  what you need and what you shod do inside the forum then i am positive you will now not do something stupid or recreate useless contents, besides proper good fortune.

For those who start, they can see making 100 publications for free as hard work, but I tell them that if they put dedication and see it beyond the reward they can get once those 100 have passed, they will find a forum full of willing friends to help, for these new people who get discouraged when a publication is deleted, I tell them, easy money does not exist, every reward deserves a sacrifice...

In my opinion if they want to survive at this forum then they have to follow the forum laws and regulations apply by the authority. And by spending some time you will learn skills, information and experiences to handle tge whole situations without any problem at this forum. Thanks for the topic. 

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that I don't know very much about this forum I don't even started earning money 

Hi  i welcome you too this great forum cryptotalk is a site that you can earn money in easy way once abide by rules and regulation of the forum the fist step try too know the rules and complete ur 100post them your hardworking will determine your income  

You're right crypto gave us new experiences and knowledge that help us to enhance our skills ability and sustainability to do so in this platform. also, other members motivate us to work hard and grow in this site to be successful in this forum

I am also very new to this forum and spending 2-3 days here has already given me more knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and many more from this forum.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

You are free to create any useful topic, unless you can't violates the rules of the forum. 

Try to make posts which are beneficial and knowledgeable for everyone, it must be related to crypto world. Because it is a site where ever one learn from each other. 

Best of luck brother. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have found some important aspects to focus when you are new in a forum and what you need above all is motivation and a strong persistence that will keep you driving forward without stopping and feeling tired. You have to learn the forum and also learn more about crypto to succeed.

If you be a new member of this forum first of all you should read the rules and Regulation very carefully.if you break rule you will ban.Do useful post and when it will cross limit you can earn.Best wishes for you       

• +4 1

Dear as you say that you are new here so you  can't know the rules and regulations of this platform. First you get the information about rules and then start work.  

This is the best platform where you can earn better.  First of all you complete the target of 100 posts and after that you should 20 post or comments every day then you get money in talk token shape.  

If you break the rules then you will received the warning from admin. After some warning your account will be banned. So work here with open your eyes. 

Hy my friend i suggest to you dont do hurry for the earning in this forum her ewe are gaining the information about the online earning websites and trading  you  have to work here hard and. Follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

If you are new member you  have to be careful to post here  you have to avoid from posting Un related topics and dont use copy paste here dont  try to make false comments  about the topic  you have to first get information About the forum and you should have the idea about the topic then you can comment here and posts here also for the earning.

• +3 1

Hello friend, The forum is where we can learn a lot, and we can gain according to our performance. Here we are a team and we help each other, be it for its deserved reputation, good content or comments with good opinions.
Always try to follow the rules and do your best, as you will be rewarded with the payment and with a lot of knowledge that you will have.

As stated previously multiple times and i'm going to hence it: Make your first 100 meaningful posts so you can grow your account's reputation and start earning.

Make sure you follow EVERY Forum rules and guidelines so you won't get banned.

Then just enjoy this pleasent forum, make topics or posts as you go and give yourself your own experience so you just won't do any copy pasted comment.

Remember that you will also learn more knowledge as you read more topics and get replies back from other users 😉

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes bro you are right, i think it is great platform we gain a lot of knowledge from this as well as earn money too, we are earning along with learning at a same time through this platform.

This is not a precise severe leave to map read but it in addition requires you see pardon? you are being paid manually into, if you are not accomplished in writing, you be supposed to not bother, you need to cross check you work before comment so that yo will have good repetition.

Hello mate, you are welcome to this great forum, all you have to do is to make 100 post which you won't be paid for and after that 100 post , you them be paid for each post you make per day.

• +1 1

On 2/20/2020 at 9:11 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Yes we gains lots of information from this platform also we earns lots of money from cryptotalk. To earn bitcoins, we have to post firstly 100 free posts then for every 30 comments or posts were get paid for every day. But your comments should be eligible to campaign to get counted. If your comments gets no count then you can post more comments to make your 30 posts of day. Thank you.

Yes, dear friend and colleague of this great forum I totally agree with you and I think that my humble opinion has explained you very well what this great forum called cryptotalk consists of.
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +3 1

4 hours ago, ramonn22 said:

Yes, dear friend and colleague of this great forum I totally agree with you and I think that my humble opinion has explained you very well what this great forum called cryptotalk consists of.
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

If we make things easy for our selves, we will really earn alot, the moderators are always watching every step we make, making quality post and getting positive reputation will make us earn alot in this great forum

• +5 1

I am here on this site to achieve a combination of knowledge and make money, both of which are important in taking a unique experience in the field of cryptography, and working on learning trading more importantly and taking various ideas that help achieve a good experience.