What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

So first of all I will welcome you on this forum dear I am also new member on this forum I just try my best to get alot of knowledge as much as ai can get I never lose hope I just work hard yes I take break from the work but never left .I will suggest you just never lose hope try try again till you suceed .good luck 👍

In the beginning, you must read and understand the rules on this platform well not to penetrate them. When you complete 100 free comments, you can start and profit and never forget. We are here to gain knowledge and experience because it is the basis for making money..When you finish 100 comments, your comments and responses must be of useful content to be counted 

Learning is the basis of work, whatever it is, in the forum here you learn and earn money, you need patience and obtain knowledge to start the real work here, read the topics and responses and you will find a lot of benefit, Set a goal for yourself and strive towards it and you will have success

Firstly you complete 100 comments for the registration of the forum۔

And then get 20 meaningful comments for earnings

You have to understand the rules and regulations then follow them

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform dear, all you need is to devote your time and put more effort because there are so much knowledge and experience that you will gain from the platform, and you will also earn good amount of extra income here, this is my advice for you.

Dear, all you have to do is that you are a new person in the forum, a beginner in this field, enter a section that claims a section about the forum. This section contains the forum rules in general. Please read them well and abide by them. Then you must start publishing the first 100 posts that are called free In order for you to become acquainted with everything related to the forum rules and work well here, then start by publishing 20 posts on a daily basis and earning through them after a full week you get a break through the two currencies, the modern work and the bitcoin currency have other conditions you must read the rules and search for knowledge in order to learn with it Thank you So much

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all you should follow the rules and regulations don't go against them you will be banned.and then you have to make first 100 post it's also a task to complete and after that you have to make 25 posts everyday and from that your earning will start.

According to my little experience here, the mostly needed is a combination of all the elements you've mentioned and more. Motivation, hard work, knowledge and commitment are all found here in Cryptotalk.

The work in this forum is free you can work at any time or any place provided that the forum rules do not violate yourself in safety

• +4 1

Welcome to the forum with us You must first complete the 100 posts, then you can publish 20 posts every day, and you will be charged for them in satoshis  You can withdraw the cryptocurrency that you have earned through Location yobit He is under contract with this forum

You must first search for the world of cryptography and know all the rules for trading these currencies, and you must read all the forum’s instructions and abide by them in order not to be banned. First, you must complete 100 free comments and then you will get paid for your comments and I advise you to comment in the beginners section and through it you can collect some information and experience

Yes, we need motivation and learning to access the knowledge that will be our path to success and development in our work

Welcome to your forum colleague
Yes, you need to read the forum’s rules and abide by them, write 100 posts for free and then write 20 comments per day and you will get a rating and stay away from grammatical errors and irregularities.

As a new member, you need to start by reading the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk forum, than start your post and make sure it has useful information and the contents should at least consist of two or three values, which are to learn, how to invest, how to trade and how to acquire skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency, in that case the post will be meaningful and valid to attract good reputations.

We are gaining all the information here on this forum

We must be patient

And calm in acquiring knowledge

Everything is difficult in the beginning and then it will be very easy

Good luck to all beginners here

Hello my friend. In fact, you've made a really good thread, especially since I published it here in the beginners section. Everyone should actually start working on this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum in an organized way or according to a plan drawn up as a person interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, and then what he has to do is work hard and provide valuable and useful contributions in addition to writing the rules and he will succeed here in the crypto talk for sure.

• +5 1

My friend I will tell you what you need to do in this forum.  After completing 100 posts, you can only earn 20 posts per day.  You can earn money from here every 1 week.  After 1 week, you will be able to earn 700 rupees from here for your useful post.  But if you have to post usefull while posting, then you can be successful.  You will be very happy to work in this forum because you can earn money sitting at home.

Hello your in this forum. First, read and adhere to all the rules without exception, then inquire from existing members and get started.

My friend thought I would stand by learning because you can't get knowledge without learning and gaining experience you always have to provide useful and properly written posts. Your publications should be valuable for members to benefit from.

As a new member and you want to participate and earn good earning what you need to do is to get the knowledge necessary for the activities and also put in mind to comment in a very standard form so that you get positive reputation.

Welcome, buddy
When we publish on this platform, we earn a lot of money and try to collect them to make us invest in them
So you have to post 20 posts daily and rate a positive to get you paid

Yes, this is true. We must define our goal before joining the forum. If the goal is to earn money only, I do not think that you will succeed here in the forum, but if your goal is to gain knowledge, you are welcome here. You must first start writing 100 free posts. Then, you start writing 20 paid posts per day, but your posts should be useful, so you must first read and learn from the old topics and comments on the forum how to create posts, and then start your journey here in the forum

Welcome my friend in this wonderful forum I did the right thing by joining this forum first you have to read the rules of the forum and understand it and pay attention to what may cause you to block such as copy and paste then you have to publish 100 publications not paid on the site something then you must publish 20 publications a day
The site will pay you for it and your posts should be useful and New

• +2 1
  • +4 1

My new dear, all you have to do is abide by the rules, being a person from a beginner like too, I generally have entered a section about the forum and have read the rules in it well frequently for a long time in this forum. Forum Then we must start publishing useful posts and commitment in the forum is definitely the best teacher for us in the end to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

• +3 2

Hello my dear friend You are right. The main thing is to study the crypto world and gain practice. And the main thing is not to retreat and not to give up when failures are inevitable. That's how everyone started thanks you