Telegram scammers! - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

On 2/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Thanks mate for the sharing your experience on telegram scammers. Unlike me, I'm still a newbie on the forum with less than two months experience, so I didn't come across anything about telegram scam. You are welcome once again, for the enlightment.

On 2/18/2020 at 7:23 AM, Daaang said:

Thanks for the information. I also suggest to don't believe to people who offering you very unrealistic offer. Example, they said you $50 could become $5000 in 3days. Just like that, don't easily believe to it, you should have evidences first before agree with them.

Well said mates, anytime I log in on my account, I mostly used to see advert of different type telling me to click on the a link and earn bitcoins, and to be frank, what mostly used to come out of mind is it a scam link. So let all be vigilant.

They are very significantly not a single day passes me and talk to me and learn about investment projects and returns per month at the high but ordered their vassals when it happens to me directly, I say ban them all.

At first I stopped using telegram especially joining crypto groups but later on it became suspicious. It is always sending links that it wants you to click and you can also see that it's now more on bots. We should really be careful..

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, Al-mubin said:

At first I stopped using telegram especially joining crypto groups but later on it became suspicious. It is always sending links that it wants you to click and you can also see that it's now more on bots. We should really be careful..

@Al-mubin Obviously mates, It is a worst site of telegram. But telegram is a useful platform for every crypto users. Because it is more helpful social platform than others. But i lost my 0.5LTC for telegram scammer. He send me a 2x return offer, i joined in this offer and invest my crypto. I lost my crypto totally for scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, Emma Wilson said:

@Al-mubin Obviously mates, It is a worst site of telegram. But telegram is a useful platform for every crypto users. Because it is more helpful social platform than others. But i lost my 0.5LTC for telegram scammer. He send me a 2x return offer, i joined in this offer and invest my crypto. I lost my crypto totally for scammers.

@Emma Wilson its true that there are good and useful side of telegram, but you know one bad egg can spoil the rest my experience with the scammers in telegram is horrible that is why I associate them with scammers..

Truely iam new here and I don't know anything about it but I will learn more from my senior members very soon with due time. 

Well yes my friend I totally agree with your assessment Because telegram is now full of scammers and their activities. So don't believe in any kind if airdrops, faucets band fake crypto currencies on telegram, otherwise you have to pay for this.

Thank you so much for your kind information that you have shared from your own experience. It is do sad about your bad experience but you have done a great job to share with us so that we will also beware from that type of spamming on Telegram.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Telegram Escar is a very bad scammer, they cheat by saying that they want to help the people who come to earn income.  They cut everything they own, but they don't make any money instead. The current telegram scam has increased a lot.

Hello friend.. Yes this is true so you should pay attention to these scammers. They're everywhere, not just in telegram, so when a stranger asks you to send him money on a new, unknown platform, it's a scam. 

The methods of fraud are very many, and he may come to you in the face of an advisor and he may offer to provide you a service or promise you profits, or that he suffers from a problem and wants to help you and tries to gain your trust in some way.

• +1 2

Online scams are increasing day by day. We must all be safe from the scammers. If we can't keep the scam safe, our account may be hacked at any moment. If you're hit by a link via Telegram, you can click it and your account can be hacked, there are many scams that can hack people's accounts by using them, and harm people.

Every one keep their self safe from the scammer on telegram because all the offer on this side are fake and fraude so don't involve and such activity otherwise you will pay for it later

There are the huge rewards which is most gonna to pay to you. Later they ask you to deposit either on BTC in their wallet address to claim your rewards .

The number of scammers on telegram have increased over the last 3 years, its advisable to take extra security measures towards protecting your privacy over such platform

• +1 1

Yes, they offer very tempting offers such as doubling money within 24 hours or even earning large sums of money in a short time, but all of these offers are fake, so I advise everyone not to respond to these fraudsters because they are smart and deceitful.

This is true that there are lots of scammers do scam using telegram. The used telegram bots for doing scam with normal peoples. Their main targets are newbies. New crypto member do invest on those bots and they face big scam. 

• +2 1

You did a great job sharing your experience with scammers, so I think we all have to cooperate and present the experiences that happened with us in order for others to avoid making the same mistake.  You can enter the settings on the Telegram app and prevent strangers from sending you messages, thus avoiding the scammers' messages.

I do not respond to any message from an unknown person, either on Telegram or in the e-mail because I know that there are a lot of scammers, and therefore offers are presented to me without me responding to them, and with this I avoid losing money from fraudsters.

I worked on telegram once but truely saying it was of no use they just greed us we then invest our assets we have in order to gain profit and we see they are gone and your investments are slso gone along with them.so avoid these type of fake channels and just work on legit sites which are trusted and people are earning from.them 

On 2/18/2020 at 9:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Yes you are right, scammers make new tragedies to trap others and they are always in search of new apps and social groups where they can easily trap people. All the points you mentioned to identify traps and avoid scams are very informative and will surely help many other people. 

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, your post is extremely incredible and instructive for me and all newcomers to this scene. However, you shouldn't give them anything to protect your reputation and money, since they are developers and ransomware. My friend, sincerely in the message are different developers. Many have come to us with a huge offer and they need your private information.

For that reason, I do not use telegrams. I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later. I will not use telegrams from now on. Thank you very much for the information you provided. We've survived a great scandal from the information you gave us in the general chat lounge. Hello folksShould be careful.Scammers may ask for your personal details, privacy keys or offer a bonus so be careful if you receive a greedy offer in the telegramI also got a scam in the telegram, the gold offer made me BTC Mining and the next day triple..they provide some proof of payment for which I joined..but even after a week there is no sign that the era is not returning