Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

You can use this forum, my friend, but you have to make sure that you and your brother do not work from the same WiFi network so that you are not subject to the ban

Do not worry my friend, the only thing you should not do is to open your accounts from the same Wi-Fi network, because this will lead to blocking your accounts, be careful at this point and everything will be fine

I don't think there are any issues. You can easily have two mobile used on one Connection And can use cryptotalk site, I think the problem may be when you used two cryptotalk account on a single device then your account is in danger of banning

Hello dear friend welcome on this fourm. I'm new on this site and this is my first post i want to learn things as soon as possible so i request to the senior members to help me

According to the forum rules, this does not conflict with any of them. I think that you can use the same Wi-Fi network as long as the accounts and devices for both of you are different my friend and you will not be subjected to any ban.

• +5 1

If you use different devices and the same wi-fi, or different mobile networks, this is allowed, you will not be punished.

Yeah.
You cannot use two devices on a Wi-Fi network, you expose the two accounts to the ban, and you will not be able to return the two accounts, these are the rules of the forum, so beware.

I think there is no problem with using the same network. The IP address belongs to the device being used and not the network. If you want to work carefully, do not use the same network at the same time.

If two family members are using the crypto talk in same location then you have to create only one account and both should use two different data networks like one wifi and other mobile data, otherwise your account will be banned. One ip address 1 account...

Yes, if someone wants to join and is connected to the same internet, this will block the account and this is a warning from the rules of the forum, so it is preferable to search on another WIFI network or data network and create another account on it so that the account is not blocked .

Yes, we can have several cryptotalk channels on the same computer. On the same wifi, you can use a separate cryptotalk account. However, our IP addresses will not be the same; if they are, our profiles will be locked.

What is prohibited in the forum is multiple accounts for the same person or the use of one IP address for more than one account in the forum.  You can change the IP address of the account more than once, but you cannot use the same IP address for more than one account.

All accounts that have the same IP address are blocked, so you have to use a network other than the Wi-Fi network that your brother is using in order to log in to your account so that you will not be banned.

It is a problem, my friend. Hope I can be of help for you, but I'm a new member here and I'm still working on myself really well. We ask the elderly and the most efficient and highly experienced people to help our friend with tips and instructions to know how to deal with his problem and find the appropriate solution that satisfies all parties

There is nothing to worry about. As long as you use the account base for every one but you must make sure not to share the same address or else this account will be banned.

In my family, my sister and I work in this forum from the same location.  First I have a friend in this forum I can hear about this best earning forum.  Since then I work in this forum regularly and earn money.  I added my sister to this forum.  Now she can earn money by doing useful posts like me.

Edited by Ashrafi62
Spelling mistake

That isn't an issue at all since the prohibited and specified rule is the "one ip address for one account only." policy.. the same location isn't an issue in this cryptotalk forum. It was fantastic that an increasing number of people were adding crypto to their entire families in order to meet the high demand.

No problem, my friend, this is not against the instructions of the forum, the important thing is that it is not one ip, so as long as you use each of you Wi-Fi network, it is safe, do not worry.

Yes you are right it is very normal and these are the rules, we cannot violate them because if more than one account is used on the same ip address the mobile device the two accounts are blocked together so I advise that one of you work on the wifi network and the second one should work on the mobile phone data to be safe and not to be a victim of banned

I do not think that there is harm in entering family members in this forum because this makes the idea of sharing information about digital currencies greater, but I beware of connecting to the two accounts on the same Internet server because this is fraud

Personally, I do not think this will affect your account, as long as you do not use the same device, speech encryption only prohibits or cancels your account if you open a multiple account using a device with the same IP address.

I do not think that you can use the same Wi-Fi network for two different accounts because this exposes you to a ban. In my opinion, you can use another Wi-Fi network.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Do not consider this a major issue since VPN services are available. And I highly advise you to make use of it. Do not use the same IP address for both accounts.

Hello my friend, I think you cannot use two cryptotalk accounts on the same router (modem) because CryptoTalk will block the two accounts, If the two accounts for the same person.

image.png.7b402825b0408e4ef26a9d93ec331592.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.